Info - Manga Wars 2017 - Award Ceremony | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Manga Wars 2017 - Award Ceremony

Should we hold this event again?

• Of course! The more salt the better!

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • No. Give us more Husbandos and Waifus!

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kira

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
thanks!! I don't think I did much.. but Magi-senpai probably did less. :nah maybe that's why FMA won? maybe it was a curse to campaign? <_> I should not have bothered to campaign at all. :XD
Big thanks to all the voters, those who campaigned for HxH, and to those who organized this event! :bobriki

Also, I'm with Econ. Let's give Magi-senpai a Shou Tucker badge! :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I forgot to vote in the end...
Im sorry orgz, now I feel responsible for magi's win :emocat
I also forgot to vote :emocat we could have made FMA lose. :nah

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I forgot to vote in the end...
Im sorry orgz, now I feel responsible for magi's win :emocat
I also forgot to vote :emocat we could have made FMA lose. :nah
Don’t say these things, I’m trying to cope with my loss by blaming it on myself. With posts like these I’m starting to blame everyone but myself.

Next time my campaign method will be to just mass-tag people and remind them to vote. :cookehand

Anyway, one of the most impressive feats of the event was @Lambu bringing Koe no Katachi as far as he did, against all odds. Hopefully this will make more people pick up this great manga. :thumbs

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Don’t say these things, I’m trying to cope with my loss by blaming it on myself. With posts like these I’m starting to blame everyone but myself.

Next time my campaign method will be to just mass-tag people and remind them to vote. :cookehand

Anyway, one of the most impressive feats of the event was @Lambu bringing Koe no Katachi as far as he did, against all odds. Hopefully this will make more people pick up this great manga. :thumbs
not a bad idea... just make sure the people you're tagging doesn't like the series you're up against or that you have something to bribe them. :XD
some nominators ended up giving votes to their opponents from tagging people. :lmao :lmao

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
An expected result honestly.
It was a fun event everyone.
Thanks to the organizers and all those who helped! :blush
Oh and of course, thanks for the salt. :kappa

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
You also underestimated the saltiness of certain members, Orgz. Without what you said about Nana and HxH, Erin and Lala would have probably voted for you. I too must admit that it hurt when you said that you voted FMA because you would have caught up with HxH already if it was that good. I did my best to promote it and read this... :nah

But since I am always cool-headed and valued your continuous efforts during this event, I was able to overlook it for the finals:bishie .

All of this mattered in this war :derp.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain

Nono, dont reduce your quality to shameless tagging, your campaign was awesome as it was :blush

You reminded me to thank again everyone who supported my nomination. Im glad Koe no Katachi was put up there with those great mangas and it was all thanks to you people, I hope you give it try. :awe

You also underestimated the saltiness of certain members, Orgz. Without what you said about Nana and HxH, Erin and Lala would have probably voted for you. I too must admit that it hurt when you said that you voted FMA because you would have caught up with HxH already if it was that good. I did my best to promote it and read this... :nah

But since I am always cool-headed and valued your continuous efforts during this event, I was able to overlook it for the finals:bishie .

Yep strategy is a very important thing in this campaigning events. To be honest I thought Goral was a user hired by Orgz to sabotage FMA in the finals, that hate for One Piece was just too much :derp

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Without what you said about Nana and HxH, Erin and Lala would have probably voted for you.
Oh, c'mon ç.ç I said from the very beginning FMA was one of my fav series as well.
It's actually the opposite, had Magi made me saltier, I might have voted for OP, like I did for Punpun LOL.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

It’s definitely true I’ll have to study the “art of war” better until next time. Hold back on some unnecessary truths and make more pacts based on saltiness. :cookiehand

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
FMA won thanks to the people that forgot to vote... that's like saying that campaings were for nothing xDDD Stoop the Salt pleasee!!!

It was a great event, never could participate in other ones because i don't watch animu and usually don't get to know characters that come from those animus, but manga is other story and for that, i voted to repeat the event without the previous winner.

@Brandish thanks man!!! Your ranking makes me feel like i won a bronze medal, @Emperor Spriggan won a bronze medal coated with silver, and @Erinyes won a Bronze medal coated with Silver with a yellow letter "G" in the middle for Gold!! :verily

I leave this event with a nice feeling in my heart, not because i put shame on Tite's name, or my aid in saltiness for other series, but because i used the finale to let people know about Katakuri's greatness :hip

Remember, he's gotta get his spin-off very soon. @Jammiin got that? You have to read it :celebrate

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I thought the campaigns were terrific, will be reading a few of these manga for sure. Gotta say Erinyes was particularly entertaining, and she lead the image ammunition used by over 200 (568 in total).
-Static picsGifsTotal
Erinyes
299​

269​

568​
Emperor Spriggan
224​

67​

291​
Shobu_Yoruichi
215​

2​

217​

*possible fuck ups just like CA's :P
Wait you mean i surpassed Syx and spriggan, how could it be ? so finally i ....

So i haven't lost after all , what did i win ?

Brandish-chan war is all about communication and image the ones who win the war are usually the ones who control communication and image (well im a notable exception seemingly),
In the real world they call it propaganda :teehee

@Organizized *adding somme sweetener*

you really suck at diplomacy ! my vote could have saved you... if only you haven't looked down on my support :facepalm you shouldn't be so upset, ironically you're the one who picked up your own executioner after all that's the cost of betrayal :derp let's call it "Erin's curse" !
#joking actually i regretted my vote after reading Goral posts, but still....:twitch.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
FMA won thanks to the people that forgot to vote... that's like saying that campaings were for nothing xDDD Stoop the Salt pleasee!!!

It was a great event, never could participate in other ones because i don't watch animu and usually don't get to know characters that come from those animus, but manga is other story and for that, i voted to repeat the event without the previous winner.

@Brandish thanks man!!! Your ranking makes me feel like i won a bronze medal, @Emperor Spriggan won a bronze medal coated with silver, and @Erinyes won a Bronze medal coated with Silver with a yellow letter "G" in the middle for Gold!! :verily

I leave this event with a nice feeling in my heart, not because i put shame on Tite's name, or my aid in saltiness for other series, but because i used the finale to let people know about Katakuri's greatness :hip

Remember, he's gotta get his spin-off very soon. @Jammiin got that? You have to read it :celebrate
You could participate in the other wars since it's not limited to anime characters.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@Demonspeed actually ididnt vote for fma out of saltiness, i truly hesitated between both, i love both, ended up voting Fma because i was the one who pushed a lot for its nomination. Im not all rsentful or anything like this.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
@Demonspeed actually ididnt vote for fma out of saltiness, i truly hesitated between both, i love both, ended up voting Fma because i was the one who pushed a lot for its nomination. Im not all rsentful or anything like this.
I know I used you as example but I said "probably", I don't believe you or Lala would have done it for sure.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
As Demon said, the hubby- and waifu wars aren't limited to Anime characters. You could choose Manhwa or even game characters if you wanted to.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
As Demon said, the hubby- and waifu wars aren't limited to Anime characters. You could choose Manhwa or even game characters if you wanted to.
Will Husbando wars happen?

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I'm still just shocked the three mentioned//winners are actually good manga/animes. One Piece, Hunter x Hunter and Full Metal Alchemist? That's some out-there stuff that wouldn't have happened on many other anime forums. Fairy Tail, Bleach and Naruto would have taken their place early on. This leaves me quite content.

That said, I want more events that could make the Gaet'ale look tolerable in comparison to salty forum goers, so more!

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yey! FMA won! One Piece had a great support team.