Info - Manga Wars 2018 - Award Ceremony | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Manga Wars 2018 - Award Ceremony

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
It is in my read list, even before this event as some one called @Xadyu recommend it yes it wasn't lambu like most people got into it, he forgot about me that birdy :hmph
B-but I recommended it to @Xadyu in the first place :emobirb So he could make it reach to all those community members on discord, which includes you :blush

Well this event was such a good ride! I enjoyed it even more than the waifu one with so many great series and campaigns. :awe

Congratulations to the Top 3: @revo @GajeelNashi and @niichan for nominating 3 top series and presenting them to us in such a magnificent way. It was a pleasure to compete with you, with respect and love for the series we like and we want to promote. :vbunny

Im still amazed with the amount of support that Fumetsu received, getting 4th with the high quality campaigns of this year is like a dream, so I will repeat it as many times as I can: Thank you. :amuse
With a little luck this series will keep expanding and more people will discover it. :x3

Finally, my thanks to the staff for making this event possible. You all are awesome!! :shakefist

Next year more! \o/

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
B-but I recommended it to @Xadyu in the first place :emobirb So he could make it reach to all those community members on discord, which includes you :blush
And that's what make it more painful lambu :emobirb you recommended it to almost everyone in FF but u forgot about it me, even though I was waiting for a simple recommendation by the one that made this manga popular here

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
And that's what make it more painful lambu :emobirb you recommended it to almost everyone in FF but u forgot about it me, even though I was waiting for a simple recommendation by the one that made this manga popular here
Im so sorry :emocat

To be fair though, the ones that introduced it to me were @Vandred and @Lady pompom , @Brandish also knew it for quite some time so Im just a late troubadour here :lmao

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands

Well this event was such a good ride! I enjoyed it even more than the waifu one with so many great series and campaigns. :awe

Congratulations to the Top 3: @revo @GajeelNashi and @niichan for nominating 3 top series and presenting them to us in such a magnificent way. It was a pleasure to compete with you, with respect and love for the series we like and we want to promote. :vbunny

Im still amazed with the amount of support that Fumetsu received, getting 4th with the high quality campaigns of this year is like a dream, so I will repeat it as many times as I can: Thank you. :amuse
With a little luck this series will keep expanding and more people will discover it. :x3

Finally, my thanks to the staff for making this event possible. You all are awesome!! :shakefist

Next year more! \o/
Don't believe these fucking lies! I don't even know who this Lambu person is..

If it's a Shounen Jump/Jump Square manga, no one recommended it to me. I'm on top of those magazines like a pigeon on a breadcrumb. Remember that.

Lomahongva

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Wow!!! Congratulations to all the winners!!!

:confetti:kissbunny:kissbunny:kissbunny

You did a great work this past six weeks and your campaigns were amazing!

But I should not forget the rest of participants in this event you did well too :luv :kissbunny

I'm still a bit surprised by the fact that TPN won against such an important and legendary manga title! But it shows how it'll become a legend itself!!

Well, I suppose I should add some titles to my TBR list :vbunny

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
A bit late, but thanks to everyone who voted for Made in Abyss, you guys are great :blush Honestly didn't expect it to make third, @Lambu you did a great job with Fumetsu, definitely would've deserved 3rd place too! I'm up to date now and still really enjoying it, so you gave this series at least one more fan.

Congratz to @revo, really happy to see one of my favourite manga of the last few years winning this contest :zomg You campaign was amazing, full of passion and knowledge.

And ofc congratz to @GajeelNashi for 2nd place. That place is often called the first loser, but I think you did a fantastic job with your campaign as well. I totally forgot that there actually were so many interesting Death Note rules lol.

Extra thanks to @Erinyes for supporting MiA from start to finish, you're the best :blush

@niichan i didn't know much about MiA but thanks to your campaign I'll definitely check it out :D
Oh, that would be awesome Belse :wtf Just please make it a bit faster than your progress on FGO :heh

@niichan ,congratz on getting the Bronze Medal. Really nice and interesting Campaign you were running for Made in Abyss,i'll give it a try.:verily
Thanks Seraph, please give a try and tell me if you're enjoying it :nod
Congrats @niichan too!! Such a wonderful series, I'll definetly read it now :wtf
I'm sure you will enjoy it :pleased

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Don't believe these fucking lies! I don't even know who this Lambu person is..

If it's a Shounen Jump/Jump Square manga, no one recommended it to me. I'm on top of those magazines like a pigeon on a breadcrumb. Remember that.
Dont make me search for that LPtPW post in which I even linked the first chapter for you to read it :heh

A bit late, but thanks to everyone who voted for Made in Abyss, you guys are great :blush Honestly didn't expect it to make third, @Lambu you did a great job with Fumetsu, definitely would've deserved 3rd place too! I'm up to date now and still really enjoying it, so you gave this series at least one more fan.
Thats great to hear nii! o/
I will also pick Made In Abyss manga soon, I dont think I can handle the wait for S2 much longer :p

Reactions: Nii

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@niichan my pleasure :zomg

You did an amazing campaign and choose a great manga (i only know the anime and love it a lot ) tbh, i did nothing, theres no way i wont support you (unless its against hxh :arf) you were always one of the nicest and prolly the most supportive with my nominations, so whenever i can, count on my support

@Xadyu amazing, you re the 1st person i see here with a Witch hunter robin avy, i did watch some long time ago some episodes of it , need to rewatch/catch this up, i like how stylish is the female MC.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
@Xadyu amazing, you re the 1st person i see here with a Witch hunter robin avy, i did watch some long time ago some episodes of it , need to rewatch/catch this up, i like how stylish is the female MC.
I'll be changing my avatar weekly now, according to one of the recommendations in my signature.

WHR is a great series that was very succesful when it came out (and underrated still), but by now it's a "obscure" anime *sigh*
Rewatch is for sure, I do it every few years since it's so short, I'll be doing a rewatch myself soon with my wife (her first time). Pretty excited for it.