Hangout - Manga Wars 2018 - Hangout | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Manga Wars 2018 - Hangout

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Jellal is way better than Kirito, what you mean?
I mean what I said. If Sky's going to troll me he might as well stay theme appropriate.

As for who is better. Don't care. It's like asking which pile of cat poo is smellier. :notsure

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I mean what I said. If Sky's going to troll me he might as well stay theme appropriate.

As for who is better. Don't care. It's like asking which pile of cat poo is smellier. :notsure
I would never troll you.

Nemispelled

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
He deserved recognition, not credit, but sure '-'
I give him credit for trying and showing as much enthusiasm as he did throughout the entire duration of the match. Not many people would share his optimism, considering that he was competing against a manga like FT. But yes, he deserves recognition as well for his campaign.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I give him credit for trying and showing as much enthusiasm as he did throughout the entire duration of the match. Not many people would share his optimism, considering that he was competing against a manga like FT. But yes, he deserves recognition as well for his campaign.
I'll take what I can get. Deserving or not.

Regardless though after reading the 15th chapter of Edens Zero that came out today. I now feel like Fairy Tail just got lucky. Now that I actually know why the series is called "Edens Zero" the hype level is getting to be just ungodly high. We're talking like Gurren Laggan level of hype. The things I could have done with that information....:notlikethis

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'll take what I can get. Deserving or not.

Regardless though after reading the 15th chapter of Edens Zero that came out today. I now feel like Fairy Tail just got lucky. Now that I actually know why the series is called "Edens Zero" the hype level is getting to be just ungodly high. We're talking like Gurren Laggan level of hype. The things I could have done with that information....:notlikethis

I guess the same could be said for Fairy Tail's sequel, FT: 100 Years Quest.

For those who stopped short at the end of the Alvarez Arc, they are missing out on quite a few new and exciting developments:

Not only has the world of FT expanded even more (another continent has been introduced), but a new powerful guild and 2 new generations of dragon slayers have also been implemented into the story.

In my opinion, these new characters have a lot of potential to become one of my favorite villains in FT.

And so far, the 9 chapters of the sequel have had very good ratings (in my book) and it seems to be on an upwards trajectory for now. It's something I look forward to every two weeks.

But enough of my rambling, it's good that you enjoy EZ. I just happen to get the same amount of enjoyment out of FT.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I think i should have nominated Ginga sengoku gun'yūden rai but no biggie. I will next year.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I didn't expect Fumetsu to get past Round 2, much less for it to reach freaking semifinals :o Thank you for supporting the series guys! :blush

Glad that TPN passed btw, it was only fair after @revo 's effort o/

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Losing by one vote again...

No wonder extra time is a bitch in these events. Anyway, it is what it is

Replace 'Championships' with 'Seinen' and 'Managers' with 'Nominators' :fan

Gajeel

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Great match @Arjuna
Just like @Lambu, I was totally not expecting to pass Round 2. I don't even feel like I deserve to be here, in a certain way, after the Gon vs Death Note match... but since the majority of you guys voted for Death Note, I'll do my best during the next round. I won't let everything that happened until now go in vain.

Last edited:

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dang 35 to 43. This was close than I thought. While FT lost this round, happy the fanbase on here show their worth to others thinking that it won't be a challenge to Neverland cause it was. Congrats to the series as I have no ill will to it at all.

Also happy that Death Note made it as well. Maybe we will get DH vs TPN which would be awesome to see :).

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
TPN won! Hell yes! :blai

@revo your hard campaign paid off in the end. I'm so happy for you :hug

Good luck to the remaining competitors and give it your all in campaigning :hi

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

Took me by surprise again, thank you a lot to everyone who supported and voted TPN again :kissbunny and hope it made people who never read it before want to try it.
Now come the rough matches, Abyss vs Death Note will be great and I can't wait to compite against @Lambu since it's such an amazing manga :zomg