Hangout - Manga Wars 2019 - Hangout | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Manga Wars 2019 - Hangout

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Didnt you vote agains hxh last year telling that ist full of text and that art is crappy ? glad you ve changed your mind :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i dont read attack of titan i need to go back and check my manga list to find something, there must be something !

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Didnt you vote agains hxh last year telling that ist full of text and that art is crappy ? glad you ve changed your mind :zomg
Well after i got my new glasses i got better,seems like myopia effected me and togashi's art style was hurting my eyes then,now with my new cylindrical lens it's much better.

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ah, it's starting, and the rules are a little different than before. Hopefully, this will be a fun event! :squee

I got a question for the mods. I have a manga to nominate in mind, but some sources call it a web manga or even a comic. But MAL states that it's a manga, so should I go nominate it? :?bunny

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Ah, it's starting, and the rules are a little different than before. Hopefully, this will be a fun event! :squee

I got a question for the mods. I have a manga to nominate in mind, but some sources call it a web manga or even a comic. But MAL states that it's a manga, so should I go nominate it? :?bunny
We don't do that (asking) here.
Just nominate something and see if it gets deleted. Live on the edge, Elusia. Go beyond. Plus Ultra.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
We don't do that (asking) here.
Just nominate something and see if it gets deleted. Live on the edge, Elusia. Go beyond. Plus Ultra.
Posted o/

If it's not eligible, I'll just nominate another manga, though, I'll be a little sad if it really is not ; - ;

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Posted o/

If it's not eligible, I'll just nominate another manga, though, I'll be a little sad if it really is not ; - ;
Don't listen to Gallon kun,

if Mal recognises it you are all right.

Will Gallon kun nominate NNT?

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

i dont read attack of titan i need to go back and check my manga list to find something, there must be something !
Gintama? Tongari?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
DGM cuz of Marian?

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
I was going to nominate FMA, but I am going to stick my guns and nominate my all time favorite series.

I will show the glory of the Empire and the Alternate WW1 they fight. All why standing behind the Major Tanya von Degurechaff, the White Silver.

Glory to the Empire!

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
So many great mangas so far. :wtf
@Gallon should totally participate and nominate Kimetsu.

@Asako I was thinking to go for Houseki but knew I was stealing you away from it :lmao
Great choice sis, definetly the one I will support the most, maybe more users will start reading it like this. :zomg

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
So many great mangas so far. :wtf
@Gallon should totally participate and nominate Kimetsu.

@Asako I was thinking to go for Houseki but knew I was stealing you away from it :lmao
Great choice sis, definetly the one I will support the most, maybe more users will start reading it like this. :zomg
Thanks for not taking it away sis, I definitely been waiting on to nominate it for a while now.

I really hope users start reading it and give it a chance, that's why I'll give it my all to show how great this manga is and make people interested in reading it.

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
God dammit, i was hoping there was still time till Manga Wars, really wasnt expecting it ....

.... i have two exams next week

Now im not sure if i will be able to participate. Though on the other hand i have lots of material saved for the promised manga, so i think making at least one good post shouldnt be much trouble, but i overall i wont be able to focus on round 1 that much.

I have to think ...

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Time sure does fly. I'll be pulling for Kimetsu again along with, surprisingly, Eden's Zero.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Gintama? Tongari?
DGM cuz of Marian?
no idea, i have no motivation, no energy to start campaigning from scratch, i ve been working on HxH campaign since last year , a great part of it was ready, i ve been gathering material since last manga war. Tongari would have been awesome if i had enough material, Dgm is my choice for husband war (unless someone decides to pick Marian
), if i want to campagn for dgm in manga war i have to re read and to gather a lot of stuff, it would be easier with dgm than tongari though. One piece could be an option too, but it would require a lot of work.

Edit totsukuni is also one of my options too, anyway will think about this Asap, or might just support my faves from the sidelines (Houseki is one of my strong fave so far btw)

Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
no idea, i have no motivation, no energy to start campaigning from scratch, i ve been working on HxH campaign since last year , a great part of it was ready, i ve been gathering material since last manga war. Tongari would have been awesome if i had enough material, Dgm is my choice for husband war (unless someone decides to pick Marian
), if i want to campagn for dgm in manga war i have to re read and to gather a lot of stuff, it would be easier with dgm than tongari though. One piece could be an option too, but it would require a lot of work.

Edit totsukuni is also one of my options too, anyway will think about this Asap, or might just support my faves from the sidelines (Houseki is one of my strong fave so far btw)
Will miss your campaigning if you don’t decide to do it!

I blame @Arjuna for stealing HxH and @syx for disappearing and not helping with a potential tongari campaign. DGM and totsukuni would be great too! I never did the girl from the other side but it always seem like it has a dark Elias Ainsworth in it.

Tongari....

Tongari...boushi... no... atelier...