Voting - MangaHelpers Special Art Contest - Halloween! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting MangaHelpers Special Art Contest - Halloween!

Pick your favorite entry!

• Juviiiiiiii

• Hermit

• Erinyes

• Marmalade

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
MangaHelpers Halloween Contest: Voting!
Voting Details:

- Voting will automatically close on November 24th at 11.00 PM GMT.
- You may only vote once and for 1 (ONE) of the submissions.
- Announcement of winners will be done soon after voting closes.

Entry #1:
Halloween Art Contest

Halloween Freestyle - Spooky Love by Juviii

What was done:

Resized both and changed the signature's background. Added a slight detail to the avatar and frames to both.

Why this theme:

I instantly thought of Hanako-kun series for this contest as it has a very halloween atmosphere to it all the time. The character design fits perfectly. I tried to display both the dark and wholesome vibes the series entails with a darker romantic avy with the main couple and a friendship cute chibi signature.

Entry #2:

Halloween Art Contest

Halloween Freestyle- Call of the Halloween by Hermit

Watched this anime recently, the whole premise of the show was based at night, so I figured that went in line with the Halloween theme. What with kids trick or treating at night, plus Halloween costumes at night. In the first pic Nazuna is dressed up as a maid as well, which would make a fantastic Halloween outfit.
I obtained the images from the sources I credited below, then fiddled around with them a bit on Photoshop? Added some borders, a bit of color here and there, and voila, the final product is as above.

Stock/Credits-
Wallpaper Cave for the avatar
Zerochan image anime board for the signature

Entry #3

Fall Art Contest - Halloween Freestyle : Spookymon by @es '

I had no idea where to start I did a Witch set previously see here : 1 and 2) but just came across a pokemon Halloween pic, and decided to work with Pokemon theme. I used free to use pics I found here and I edited them and added effects, as usual with online tools etc.

Entry #4:

An orange offer in ghostly hands - by Marmalade

Just a quick little drawing I made using my tablet for fun. Should play around with digital art more, so many things to learn about it still

Last edited: