Illustration - Master Yoda | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Illustration Master Yoda

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Just finished watching Star Wars to the end and it was really a spectacular movie, this is the 1st time i watch it from the beggining not from the 3rd and till the 1st movie xD.

I was really suprised when i saw the end of the movie where , Yoda,Obi wan and Anakin are standing there and smiling to Luke, but Anakin is the same anakin as in the newest movies and the movie was made ages ago, when i saw the old Anakin i tought it was really him but Lukas really planed everything.

The sketch was originaly meant that Yoda is smiling but i couldnt find a good refferance of him smiling.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I was really suprised when i saw the end of the movie where , Yoda,Obi wan and Anakin are standing there and smiling to Luke, but Anakin is the same anakin as in the newest movies and the movie was made ages ago, when i saw the old Anakin i tought it was really him but Lukas really planed everything.[/CENTER]
Sorry to dissapoint you,but the scene was edited after the other movies were released.^^

Anyway,Yoda looks nice in that one,good job.

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sorry to dissapoint you,but the scene was edited after the other movies were released.^^

Anyway,Yoda looks nice in that one,good job.
hahha i was actually drinking coffe with a few of my friends a few hours ago and they explained it too :D

thanks bro :)