Theory - Mavis Connected to Zera | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Mavis Connected to Zera

GodOfDestruction

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay so Zera is back, I'm guessing its because Mavis is alive now. Some of you may think the same but I want to be sure everybody is on the same page.
But the question is how is this possible?

Stormsfury

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Okay so Zera is back, I'm guessing its because Mavis is alive now. Some of you may think the same but I want to be sure everybody is on the same page.
But the question is how is this possible?
The fact that Mavis is alive is already an asspull so the fact that Zera is here is just another asspull.

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
zera disappeared while mavis is still alive though. it's just like what stormfury said. it's another asspull. :-_-
if gajeel and zera are indeed in tenrou then maybe mashima is planning another asspull. aside from fairy law/sphere/glitter there'll be a secret art fairy magic that revives all fairy tail members. :rolleyes: Zera being a fairy doesn't even make sense cause she was an actual child that got killed when they were attacked, leaving only mavis alive.

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
zera disappeared while mavis is still alive though. it's just like what stormfury said. it's another asspull. :-_-
if gajeel and zera are indeed in tenrou then maybe mashima is planning another asspull. aside from fairy law/sphere/glitter there'll be a secret art fairy magic that revives all fairy tail members. :rolleyes: Zera being a fairy doesn't even make sense cause she was an actual child that got killed when they were attacked, leaving only mavis alive.
Someone who talks sense. I can't remember anyone actually mentioning that she died as a child and was only a product of Mavis' imagination.

PalaDude234

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Someone who talks sense. I can't remember anyone actually mentioning that she died as a child and was only a product of Mavis' imagination.
(Spoilers Ahead) If you read Fairy Tail Zero. Yury told Mavis that Zera died when a dark guild attacked Tenrou when she was a child.

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
(Spoilers Ahead) If you read Fairy Tail Zero. Yury told Mavis that Zera died when a dark guild attacked Tenrou when she was a child.
I mean the Zera that she grew up with.