Discussion - Meliodas | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Meliodas

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So has Nakaba said anything about Meliodas’ magical ability because I still don’t know what it is or what it does

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Nothing. Tristan's Magic will probably be similar.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I've always thought of it as some sort of "Annihilation" and the opposite of "The Ruler." So, while the Demon King had an ability that nullified (well, inverted, but for the sake of simplicity, I'll keep it that way) all magical attacks aimed at him, Meliodas would have had one that nullified all defenses. The DK did call him "the destroyer," after all.

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I've always thought of it as some sort of "Annihilation" and the opposite of "The Ruler." So, while the Demon King had an ability that nullified (well, inverted, but for the sake of simplicity, I'll keep it that way) all magical attacks aimed at him, Meliodas would have had one that nullified all defenses. The DK did call him "the destroyer," after all.
This would make sense how Meliodas lost his ''original magical power'' after annihilating the commandments from existence.

Or how Zeldris had magical immunity, yet got pinned down by a casual darkness attack from Meliodas.

Rizaadxn

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ngl it's a bit ridiculous that Nakaba isn't just clear with these sort of things, why can't he just say what Meliodas' magic was? We saw it a few times on panel so there's honestly no reason not to given an explanation for it.