Info - MH Edited Manga Tutorials Master List | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info MH Edited Manga Tutorials Master List

Sir Eagle

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
[global=phio_chan]Do pay attention that some of threads listed in this post may have missing contents because the posts are mostly old. The posters may not be active anymore so no updates will be provided. There is NO NEED to make a reply asking to update the pictures or links if you see that the poster is not active because most likely you won't get any answer, and the staff members will not update it for you. We hope you find the tutorials you need somewhere else.

Good luck![/global]

Here is a complete list of tutorials posted in this board, listed by content, and then by poster's username alphabetically.

If there are any tuts missing, just send me a PM

Cleaning

Typesetting

Coloring

Last edited by a moderator:

GodricKharg

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It seems most of these don't link to actual threads, just to the main forum... ?

tr25a3

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sorry for digging this up, but can someone fix all the links?
I am interested in the cleaning tutorials, but the links are all dead.

Can't find a user called Murri.

Can't find a user called Tradedeamon.

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/cleaning-tutorial-for-the-laziest-2-minutes-page.45046/ (I assume)

Gradonil_Ral

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Sorry for digging this up, but can someone fix all the links?
Good one :D

Nobody can fix the links. It's been like 12-13 years since most of these threads were created. The authors have long moved on from Editing, most of them probably hasn't been here in years...
Even if you did contact each and every single one of them and they replied, there's almost zero chance that they have those pictures or videos backed up somewhere.

Besides, the way we clean has been constantly evolving with newer iterations of Photoshop. It might be possible that some of these tutorials remember the times of Clone Tool not having a source preview on its brush, which was the first game changer in Edited Mangas.

Read some of the newer threads in here and its subforums. And by newer I mean basically anything 2010+, though you might just as well go in reverse chronological order.