Hangout - MH Manhwa Hangout | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout MH Manhwa Hangout

ErosVp

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ah! It's shoujo? So I'll add zippy ziggy then! I'll start with the ones that already ended....

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah! It's shoujo? So I'll add zippy ziggy then! I'll start with the ones that already ended....
Baka Updates has it listed as Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Harem, Romance, School Life, Seinen .

Wiki has it listed as Romance / comedy. Its a bit more relationship type of series.

Anyway,

If you end up liking Dark mage, magician, you should check out ID, fusions fantasy too.

Otters11

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
This is totally not Manhwa, but there is a series that I think is great and I hope more fans pick up on it.
Usogui

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/usogui/v01/c001/1.html
Dude there is a Ferret on the cover? Yeah we might be related. Still a great series.

---------- Post added July 13, 2011 at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was July 12, 2011 at 06:52 PM ----------

Dude. I feel slow... http://egscans.com/Manga_Viewer/Chaser/Chapter_029

Just noticed this drop down menu on the top left. Selecting "Webtoon" displays the chapter all at once. Did I just forget this option existed by always being on other sites? Anyways, while looking for manhwa titles to read here, Webtoon may be a good option. Depends on your screen height. Tall screen I think the one panel at a time is good. Shorter screen where you have to scroll anyways, Webtoon might be better.

[c]The "webtoon" option has been there for sometime now. :p[/c]

Last edited by a moderator:

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Finished zippy ziggy and read 20 chapters of yureka... Yureka already ended?

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Finished zippy ziggy and read 20 chapters of yureka... Yureka already ended?
Both Zippy Ziggy and Yureka are ongoing.

The last zigggy scans are up to chapter 54.

Yureaka is upto chapter 201.

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
hmm... Are these manwha monthly? And is the release regular?

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
hmm... Are these manwha monthly? And is the release regular?
The releases aren't regular, but the Manga Editors for both series are releasing @ their own time.

I'm not sure about Zippy Ziggy raws on line but ther a some raw volumes for Yureka on the net.

Search the series on manga updates, about the monthly question. I dont remember.

---------- Post added July 21, 2011 at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was July 16, 2011 at 11:21 PM ----------

Update:

Jade Dynasty / Zusun by Ho Rang

Has ended with the recent chapter 20. It sad to see this series end so quickly.

It had the potential to be something more greater if it continued.

If you guys need a quick read, check this out. Its only 20 chapters long but well worth the time.

Raizen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
If finished Ares and I loved it. Tho the art is not comparable to let's say naruto, the plot moved at an excellent pace and it keeps u wanting more

Host Samurai

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Here is my recommendation for anyone interested. :D If you like battle oriented shounen manga then you better try this awesome manwha called Witch Hunter. I guarantee you guys, you will definetly like it. :D

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Here is my recommendation for anyone interested. :D If you like battle oriented shounen manga then you better try this awesome manwha called Witch Hunter. I guarantee you guys, you will definetly like it. :D
someone told me to read witch hunter long time ago. i dropped after 2,3 chapters. I didn't like the style, it's toooooooo wannabee shounen (full of little kids with supah powah and little girls with no breast ).

Host Samurai

Reaction score
Country
Germany
someone told me to read witch hunter long time ago. i dropped after 2,3 chapters. I didn't like the style, it's toooooooo wannabee shounen (full of little kids with supah powah and little girls with no breast ).
Hahahha you will definetly change your mind when you continue to read it. Later on in the story girls with almost no breast will cease to exist. If you want I might spoil you. :D

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Great! My time is short, so i'm only reading new series now if they are complete! Final semester of mechanical engineering at college....

thornofcarrion

The Original
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Great! My time is short, so i'm only reading new series now if they are complete! Final semester of mechanical engineering at college....
Kisswood is a great series. The plot is different, reasonable characters, etc. With only 34 chapters to read, I think its a good read.

ashher

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Can anyone help me find Ghostface? As far as i know its a webcomic, but i'm not sure. Tokyopop, before their demise, printed the 1st volume in english, but i guess that nobody has scanned and uploaded it. At least i can't find.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

The definition of Classic may vary with person to person. I do agree what Jammin and Phio said above. Noblesse quickly became my favorite due to most of the factors that I have already stated. And as Jammin said, Noblesse does not have bundle of dialogues to portray a certain situation. The ability of the artist to make it understandable us is really appreciable. For me, the less dialogue, also added more Sophistication to the characters, especially Rai <333333333333333 and Franky <333333333333333.

Off-topic *sorry* : Jammin I have created a thread for Paladin few days back. There is another series you may want to try A Fairytale for the Demon Lord.
[c]Moved the reply over to the manhwa board. [/c]

I just re read paladin and I have to say its very interesting. Anyone who has not read it, please do so.
This is one of the few manhwas that I liked enough to skip ahead to see the raws. Having done so, I must say I'll be following this series when the raws come out. If I recall correctly, the raws for paladin come out on Tuesdays.

Another great series that I just caught up on was Chaser. Its currently on the third season (Meaning the third phase of the story) and I must say I was really impressed with the recent chapters. Interestingly enough even though its hosted on daum, I Google translated some of the comments from the chapter and it seems like some Noblesse fans (Noblesse is on another site known as naver) who post on daum are arguing over which story line or plot is better. Noblesse vs Chaser. :p

I have not particularly been drawn to the fairy tale of the demon lord yet. I will check that series out again when more chapters come out.

Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
chaser is awesome indeed. to me noblesse, chaser, tower of God and God of high school are the best web comics. I also like transfert storm student bringer, it's not very good but it's hilarious.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
News update

This is just a small info / update on the current sticky'd threads in the Manhwa board.

These serve more of as recommended series and will be up for a month.

Afterwards, they will be replaced by another two series.

We'll try to add one new manhwa series each month along with one from the existing series threads that we feel everyone might enjoy.

So, without further adieu, there are two new sticky threads for manhwas :

Magician & The God of High school by Yong Jae Park

Magician is a newly added series / thread to mh and The god of high school might be familiar to some already. Thus, I wont spoil any news on those series so check out their thread links. :p

Enjoy~!

Last edited:

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Has another manhwa ended? I was hoping to read just completed series now, but with everyone hyping chaser i may give it a try....

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Has another manhwa ended? I was hoping to read just completed series now, but with everyone hyping chaser i may give it a try....
Of the top of my head, I'm not sure of any. There are more than a handful series listed as complete in the manhwa board.
Just click on the [complete] prefix and it should all show up. Now a couple series there the raws have finished, while listed as complete the scans have not caught up.

Regarding Chaser, I'm really enjoying the series thus far.