MH Meet&Cons Photo Album | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

MH Meet&Cons Photo Album

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Of course, we want to see what you guys experienced on any meetings and conventions! So this is the place to collect and share photos! ^__^

Important:
  • Any photos including other persons need the permission of those to be posted here, or at least censor them properly out and refrain from telling who it is.
  • Please also keep in mind that your photos are shared publicly when you post them on MH!
  • No begging for photos - but complimenting instead!
  • No begging or publicly trying to solve the riddle of who a person could be, if they don't wish to say so.

Tip: If you want to shot a group picture just for the purpose of showing here, find a creative way to hide your faces~!

In this picture you see three former admins, an admin-hubby, our tech, a back-then-Green and one of the longest staff members overall, who was a senpai at that time already. Six nationalities celebrating New Years eve together.

And yes, this was the evening were our tech got drunk and removed the link to the Naruto board :smile-big

Photo taken by me, in my former living room.... what a chaos! :bored

I'm very much excited to see your pics~! :luv

Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can upload a link to my pics from Sweden and Copenhagen with Blai, Imperium and Evil3ye. I guess I'd need them to agree to it first huh....