Events - MH Secret Santa 2013 | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Events MH Secret Santa 2013

Who is Santa?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So guys, any guesses as to who your Secret Santa was? To help with elimination, I'll tell you that mine was Mazino :amuse.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
shame on you xi0...even I made the present in time...despite being my bro's bro...lolz...:D
Oh, I get singled out here? :XD

My grandmother was in the hospital until Christmas Eve, the holidays are crazy already on their own. I'm not even done shopping for ACTUAL gifts, much less devote time to something like this...I'm not proud of it, but it is what it is.

Arctigor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Oh, I get singled out here? :XD

My grandmother was in the hospital until Christmas Eve, the holidays are crazy already on their own. I'm not even done shopping for ACTUAL gifts, much less devote time to something like this...I'm not proud of it, but it is what it is.
sorry to hear that...but u know I'm just kidding...right? xD

Leoat12

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So guys, any guesses as to who your Secret Santa was? To help with elimination, I'll tell you that mine was Mazino :amuse.
My santa said that he/she doesn't know me very well, so I can exclude some people as well as xi0 who didn't make his present.

Naomidee
xi0
naruto-niichan
kdowns
FrostyMouse
goldb
Leoat12 << I know that me was not who gives me present. :derp
FaustXIII
Arctigor
Mazino
Ustegius

4 people remaining. My santa is among them. Probably. :nod
Am I right? :P

Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You can also cross me out, since I was kdowns' SS. :amuse

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Four people then. Where is Santa to give me clues?! He came back to the North Pole?! :arf

Who, among those four, draw? :hmm

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmmm I would think it's between Naomi and Ust. Ust did my previous avy and does a lot of artsy stuff. Naomi did a handdrawing for Adi last year, so it could be her,too. It's tough to tell...but yeah, I'd go with one of them, because I dunno about the other 2.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
...nothing about this makes sense
What about it confuses you?

I don't know who mine was, really. It could be several people. But it's someone who knows me at least pretty well, and also knows Gary to an extent. It could be anyone on that list if you think about it. Although it's apparently not KD, Bob, Gary, and I'm sure it isn't Leoat.

I don't feel like guessing though. It's like the Mafia Game to me. XD Just not that fun for me anymore. We'll see soon enough. :arf

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I almost right that my santa is naomi now that she said I'm not her santa. I remember that Santa said that the draw was circular, meaning that two people cannot pick each other. Suposing that naomi knows that and she is my santa, it's obvious that I'm not her santa. So, I go with this bet, naomi is my santa. :cookiehand

Last edited:

FrostyMouse

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You can cross me out as well, Leoat, as I wasn't your SS.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How did you guess that?
Because I spent a week with him and he kept going on about the same jokes, which he made into the sig. And also because he told me last night :oh

Arctigor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
tomorrow afternoon I'll tell for who did I made the gift...:D

P.S. my drawings are awful...

Last edited:

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
What about it confuses you?

I don't know who mine was, really. It could be several people. But it's someone who knows me at least pretty well, and also knows Gary to an extent. It could be anyone on that list if you think about it. Although it's apparently not KD, Bob, Gary, and I'm sure it isn't Leoat.
Well, I'm not sure why your gift is a Rei set, for one. I don't remember you talking about Evangelion before.

Secondly, what do I have to do with your gift? I mean, you being so sure it was Thorn makes me think certain things, but... -_-;

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

And I haven't received anything yet, which is probably appropriate as I haven't given anything either.

Naomi

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I almost right that my santa is naomi now that she said I'm not her santa. I remember that Santa said that the draw was circular, meaning that two people cannot pick each other. Suposing that naomi knows that and she is my santa, it's obvious that I'm not her santa. So, I go with this bet, naomi is my santa. :cookiehand
Yeah, it was me. I thought someone would know and spill the beans right off the bat. XD
There's no denying it!

Well, I'm not sure why your gift is a Rei set, for one. I don't remember you talking about Evangelion before.

Secondly, what do I have to do with your gift? I mean, you being so sure it was Thorn makes me think certain things, but... -_-;
No, I've never seen Evangelion before or anything, but I think my Secret Santa wanted to do something unexpected, so he or she chose something I was less familiar with. I think it was a good choice though, and I really like the set as it is.

You were briefly mentioned, and it made my head jump to Thorn, even though that doesn't really imply it anyway. Just be being a derp. My instincts are always wrong. :derp

And I haven't received anything yet, which is probably appropriate as I haven't given anything either.
Aw that sucks. :/ It's no fun when you don't get a gift. But I had Leoat, so you know I'm not your Santa.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
No, I've never seen Evangelion before or anything, but I think my Secret Santa wanted to do something unexpected, so he or she chose something I was less familiar with. I think it was a good choice though, and I really like the set as it is.

You were briefly mentioned, and it made my head jump to Thorn, even though that doesn't really imply it anyway. Just be being a derp. My instincts are always wrong. :derp
I'm just playing dumb, I know who it was :XD

Yeah, I think I have enough clues to know what's going on :p

Aw that sucks. :/ It's no fun when you don't get a gift. But I had Leoat, so you know I'm not your Santa.
I didn't get anything the first year either, I'm used to it. Oh well.

Naomi

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Is causing my brain physical pain a hobby of yours?

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Is causing my brain physical pain a hobby of yours?
I hope that's an exaggeration...

I didn't have anything to do with it, if that's what you're implying

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yeah, it was me. I thought someone would know and spill the beans right off the bat. XD
There's no denying it!
Yes! I was right! :XD
Thanks for the present again. I'll save it here and take care of it very well. :blush

Was it hard to make? :hmm

Naomi

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I hope that's an exaggeration...

I didn't have anything to do with it, if that's what you're implying
No, I'm implying that you like to confuse me to hell when you knew who my secret santa was all along, SON!!:arf

Yes! I was right! :XD
Thanks for the present again. I'll save it here and take care of it very well. :blush

Was it hard to make? :hmm
You're welcome. I would have liked it to be more personalized, but like I said, I don't know you very well. :sweat And stalking your comments and user page didn't give me very much information. I'm glad you liked the gift!

It didn't take me terribly long, since it's only a sketch. If I had more time, I would have colored it, but I was running on 2 hours of sleep and the gifts were due that day!

All the same, I'm glad you still liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.