Events - MH Secret Santa 2015 | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Events MH Secret Santa 2015

What is Santa Claus' True Identity?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
:hee

I didn't research deep enough into which magi characters you'd like and with the waffles thing I just threw it in there I don't pay attention to the fun forums that much
So it was you! Thanks for the presents Piplup! Your waffles actually made me so hungry that I went to the store to buy me some :nod Hakuryuu is my husbando, you should've totally known that one :hmph

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Remember the 'hohoho' part? :nod
No..

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
My, aren't you all being a little naughty. Multiple choice doesn't mean choosing everyone on the list and so, the poll's been reset. Only two votes each ;)

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Ok, mmmhhh, who else could mine be though... destiny, frost, maz??? Ugh I hate guessing... JUST TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!!! the level of Photoshop though, tending towards male.
Was it good Photoshop? If so, it could have been Uste.

WAIT A MINUTE. There was someone in the Win Thread asking if anyone could help them use Photoshop.... Could your Secret Santa be Piplup?

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

I've never seen smileys on Gary posts except these ones :pjsalt :feelsbadman
:rofl

So fuckin true.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
My, aren't you all being a little naughty. Multiple choice doesn't mean choosing everyone on the list and so, the poll's been reset. Only two votes each ;)
I'm not changing my vote, are you Holt? :wtf

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
By the way, destiny, you should wear that set forever. It looks fuckin grrrreat!:sexyarf

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
So it was you! Thanks for the presents Piplup! Your waffles actually made me so hungry that I went to the store to buy me some :nod Hakuryuu is my husbando, you should've totally known that one :hmph

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

No..
Sowwi, I should have known!

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Dude you trolling me now? Bad secret santa :-_- And what are you doing here Margi, you didn't sign up for the event! :heh

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Dude you trolling me now? Bad secret santa :-_- And what are you doing here Margi, you didn't sign up for the event! :heh
Nope, If I had Photoshop I would have done something more with them :(...plus I'm not in that trolling mood.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Couldn't resist :derp

In any case, merry Christmas to all of you!
:outta

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Nope, If I had Photoshop I would have done something more with them :(...plus I'm not in that trolling mood.
You making me angry on purpose then? I detest the character you recently posted pics of! :arf

Mazino

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker