Games - MHaraton! | Page 69 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games MHaraton!

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
History

Edition
Duration
Host(s)
Winning Team
14th-21st of January​
Farfalla & Hardy​

17th-24th of June​
Farfalla & Hardy​

5th-11th of May​
Farfalla & z.5​
4th-11th of December​
Faust & z.5​

Teams

Team #6🏆 🏆 🏆
Team Doge 🏆
The Speedwagon Foundation
Team Empty Barn
Team Multiple Scorgasms
Team Valhalla
Team R.I.I.P
The Friendship Democratic Party
Rin Lovers
Team Cate
Team BIPP
Team Asia-Pacific
Not Today
Pussy Riot
The ASS
Super Pussy Riot
The Bar
Erinwets

Last edited:

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Congrats to team#6 on the win, and thx for the hosts with the game.

I also thx especially my team @Crescent Jinx @Demonspeed @syx , it was really fun tito play with them, great team play.

I also have to say the MVP of the team is syx with all those come back answers after supposedly going to sleep or shower :XD

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I was busy with cute things
So, you are busy with yourself 24/7?
1st - Team #6 - 343 points
2nd - Not Today - 310.5 points

Yeah - trust syx to get all coy on us
:invalid
The Masashi Kishimoto Casanova award - @syx

@syx called me the MVP, but I'd say he was the one. The number of times he came with an answer after saying he was going to bed is insane :lmao.

I also have to say the MVP of the team is syx with all those come back answers after supposedly going to sleep or shower :XD

Syx was awesome going to bed and coming back. He missed GoT for most of the week for focusing on this game. Probably was the better decision imo considering what that episode was like.

Hahahahaha.

Syx: Bye
(back 10 mins later with an answer)
Syx: Night
(Back 20 mins later with an answer)
Syx: gone to take shower
(back in 5 mins with answer)

First and foremost, I have to thank @Crescent Jinx for the invitation, even though I wasn't the first pick and just the substitute for someone else.

Second, I want to thank my whole, epic team in general. It was awesome of you to spend so much time for this game. Even considering the different timezones and private life, we still managed to be online at the same time and for a good amount of time. Really appreciated. Thanks so much @Asako, Crescent Jinx, and @Demonspeed. Also loved the fact that every single one of us had her/his time to shine. There was no one who was carried, except for Demon in the drawing round

By the way, it was quite cool to be in the same team and actually work together with Demon, and - for once - not try to cut each other's throat like in the Mafia Games. :lmao

Big thanks to the hosts Farfalla and Hardy. It's a very interesting game and I liked most of the bonus rounds. Didn't expect it to be this time consuming. Maybe a couple of tasks less and the bonus rounds a tad easier would be my suggestions. Other than that, it was a hilarious ride! Would definitely not say no to this game in the future (if my free time allows for it, haha).

Finally, congratz to Team 6 for a well-deserved win!

Last but not least, thanks to... yes... thanks to you, zim. You may have made me suffer a lot...

...but I get the gist of providing a proper challenge. And a challenge it was... those bonus rounds. And everything is forgiven after the game. Lav ya!

This was syx.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands

Reactions: syx

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Thanks Zimby and Farfy for the game! I was particularly useless at the sound rounds :XD but it's always fun, I liked specially that bonus with animes described by people who are not very into animes and for the rounds, the silhouette one! Thank you for the good job :hi

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

Congratulations Team #6 for their 2nd-consecutive MHaraton Championship!

Great playing with y'all @Brandish @Elusia @SirSamuel016 Hope we could play as a team again! :headbang

Thanks for hosting @Farfalla @zimbardo @Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hope some people will host this next time instead of me, so I can have a taste on the game overall and also experiment those additions^^
These three should host the next one: @Ustegius @Organizized @Xadyu :jk
--- Double Post Merged, ---

PS: There's still 13 days before the deadline of the latest round of the Top Ten Game, if you have time to come up with ten sad anime moments, please do so.

Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Thanks for hosting the game, @Farfalla & @zimbardo, despite the psychological harrowing this game brings about it's always nice to suffer through it with the good old SWF. :gent Congrats to the winners, your combined nerd culture is always impressive, and to that other team with the lame name :nerd

I personally liked the first two bonus rounds, even though I think the second one is the most fitting addition to the MHaraton formula of the bunch. I don't think I'm able to express an opinion on the third round, save for the fact that it seems just a harder and more confusing version of the (already hard and confusing enough for me, thanks) cover round, which meant I inevitably skipped it entirely after a few attempts...

All in all it was a pretty fun game again, would subject myself to another one :nod

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Eyeing that three-peat. If only Team #6 got a chance to defend our throne sometime soon... :heh