Character - Michael Bismarck: Germany's #2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Character Michael Bismarck: Germany's #2

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
How Strong Is Germany's #2 Michael Bismarck really?

Please add if I forget something. But these are all Bismarck's Feats throughout the story.( individually, so ignore howling)

1. He can 1 V 2 against Fuji and Duke. Though he lost. He played competitive

2. Spinless sway ball that can neutralize Duke Homerun.

3. Powerful Kick Serve that even Tanegashima's Void cant return.

4. Assumingly Strong Base/Normal Tennis?

What else?

Do you think he is really stronger than QP (pre Ultimate Aura)?

Do you think he is stronger than Current Ultimate Zone Tezuka?

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
How Strong Is Germany's #2 Michael Bismarck really?

Please add if I forget something. But these are all Bismarck's Feats throughout the story.( individually, so ignore howling)

1. He can 1 V 2 against Fuji and Duke. Though he lost. He played competitive

2. Spinless sway ball that can neutralize Duke Homerun.

3. Powerful Kick Serve that even Tanegashima's Void cant return.

4. Assumingly Strong Base/Normal Tennis?

What else?

Do you think he is really stronger than QP (pre Ultimate Aura)?

Do you think he is stronger than Current Ultimate Zone Tezuka?
Him keeping up to Duke and Fuji is cool but Duke wasn't even in full muscle mode, he didn’t go all out (...well, all out for chapter 140~ Duke) until they were 4-4.

He's introduced several times as Germany's No. 2 and is turning pro so no need to doubt him being stronger than pre-japan QP.

Wouldn't the Spinless Sway directly counter Tezuka's Ultimate Zone considering it... removes all spin from the ball?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Him keeping up to Duke and Fuji is cool but Duke wasn't even in full muscle mode, he didn’t go all out (...well, all out for chapter 140~ Duke) until they were 4-4.

He's introduced several times as Germany's No. 2 and is turning pro so no need to doubt him being stronger than pre-japan QP.

Wouldn't the Spinless Sway directly counter Tezuka's Ultimate Zone considering it... removes all spin from the ball?
Sucks that he lost every match. I guess we can count his 1 V 1 against Tane (Unofficial Win?). And would have won Against Romeo.
Since, he is Mr. tierbreak. And QP even implied he can win earlier. I dont think Romeo Stamina is a big factor whether Bismarck can beat him or not tbh. I mean I think Bismarck can still beat him even he resets.

Thats amazing. And most thought Tezuka is Stronger than Bismarck. This Push Tezuka down to 4th place in germany behind Volk, Bismarck, and QP. And Bertie might challenge him too.

Germany really stacked. I guess their weakest regular member is Dankmar. Lol. He didnt show anything individually besides being Big. (Though, it might really be Frank)

Spinless Sway ball. I wonder if it counters all spin techniques with the likes of Tezuka's and Fuji's.

Also, I am wondering if Bismarck can spam his powerful Kick Serve. And how strong it is. He only used it once. And it is noted that it was a hidden technique.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sucks that he lost every match. I guess we can count his 1 V 1 against Tane (Unofficial Win?). And would have won Against Romeo.
Since, he is Mr. tierbreak. And QP even implied he can win earlier. I dont think Romeo Stamina is a big factor whether Bismarck can beat him or not tbh. I mean I think Bismarck can still beat him even he resets.

Thats amazing. And most thought Tezuka is Stronger than Bismarck. This Push Tezuka down to 4th place in germany behind Volk, Bismarck, and QP. And Bertie might challenge him too.

Germany really stacked. I guess their weakest regular member is Dankmar. Lol. He didnt show anything individually besides being Big. (Though, it might really be Frank)

Spinless Sway ball. I wonder if it counters all spin techniques with the likes of Tezuka's and Fuji's.

Also, I am wondering if Bismarck can spam his powerful Kick Serve. And how strong it is. He only used it once. And it is noted that it was a hidden technique.
Update. I reread Bismarck/Siegfried VS Tanegashima/Akaya.

Yeah. Bismarck really won his matchup against Tanegashima. When Tane used void?and Bismarck somehow manage to desperately able to return it with a lob. And Tane didnt even able to reach it. Lol. It was over by then. Fortunately, akaya saved him.

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Bismarck is most likely the pure base stats guy. It's basically the MS fancy tech vs court 3 and some 1st stringer people I think.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Bismarck is most likely the pure base stats guy. It's basically the MS fancy tech vs court 3 and some 1st stringer people I think.
I remember Shiraishi dominating Fuji in OVA at First Part of their match.

Fuji with those impossible irl techniques/moves.

But somehow Shiraishi (who literally plays like irl style of tennis) (and can be copied of any irl pro tennis player) beats him.

Lmao

Right now, do you think Bismarck will beat Tezuka 1 V 1?

Some posters here kinda already hyped Tezuka as someone who can beat Genius 5 members like Irie and Duke.

Tezuka showed a lot vs Yukimura.

Tezuka Zone/Phantom, Ultimate Zone, Zero Shiki Serve, Zero Shiki lob. Not to mention POP.

But something is making me feel and think Bismarck have unique ways that can counter those moves.

For ex. Spinless Sway might seal Tezuka Zone/Phantom as you said. I am not sure if it seals Ultimate Zone too though.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I remember Shiraishi dominating Fuji in OVA at First Part of their match.

Fuji with those impossible irl techniques/moves.

But somehow Shiraishi (who literally plays like irl style of tennis) (and can be copied of any irl pro tennis player) beats him.

Lmao

Right now, do you think Bismarck will beat Tezuka 1 V 1?

Some posters here kinda already hyped Tezuka as someone who can beat Genius 5 members like Irie and Duke.

Tezuka showed a lot vs Yukimura.

Tezuka Zone/Phantom, Ultimate Zone, Zero Shiki Serve, Zero Shiki lob. Not to mention POP.

But something is making me feel and think Bismarck have unique ways that can counter those moves.

For ex. Spinless Sway might seal Tezuka Zone/Phantom as you said. I am not sure if it seals Ultimate Zone too though.
The thing with Shiraishi is that he always wanted to play a different style of tennis but the bible brought him results so he stuck with it (...until npot). So he has the Entaku shot that seems very out of nowhere for him but it does fit this need of his.

Biggest consensus so far is that Tezuka is "maybe" Tanegashima level whereas Bismarck is 100% there or better. Plus Spinless Sway besides being strong offensively might counter the Zones (it should work in all of them I think).

The Zero Shiki moves have been sealed by worse players and the lob only caught Yukimura by surprise (otw it would had probably not scored, imo), so I don't see them being much a factor. All that's left is TnK and even with that boost Bismarck should be able to rally with comfort, especially on his service games.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The thing with Shiraishi is that he always wanted to play a different style of tennis but the bible brought him results so he stuck with it (...until npot). So he has the Entaku shot that seems very out of nowhere for him but it does fit this need of his.

Biggest consensus so far is that Tezuka is "maybe" Tanegashima level whereas Bismarck is 100% there or better. Plus Spinless Sway besides being strong offensively might counter the Zones (it should work in all of them I think).

The Zero Shiki moves have been sealed by worse players and the lob only caught Yukimura by surprise (otw it would had probably not scored, imo), so I don't see them being much a factor. All that's left is TnK and even with that boost Bismarck should be able to rally with comfort, especially on his service games.
Yeah. Probably Bismarck can seal Tezuka's hax.

As for Bismarck's arsenal. His biggest techniques are Spinless Sway and Kick Serve.

Bismarck seems like almost unbeatable in service games though. And he aced Tanegashima like Twice with a

Powerful Kick Serve and another one Serve that have an irregular bounce.

I think he might have different kinds of strong serves that are hidden.

Its cool that he is strong without any aura tbh.

PS: And I dont know what is the logic behind him being Buffed during Tiebreaks. Lol

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think it's a mental thing. The pressure to keep his serves during the Tiebreak boost stats.
Kentaro Aoi from regular PoT had something similar.

felixng2011

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Volk
QP (ultimate aura)
Bismarck
Tezuka/Base QP

Thats how I rank Germany.

I think Bismarck is clearly better than guys like Duke and a bit better than Tane. Him vs Oni would be a tossup.
I think he is better than Tezuka but its very conceivable that Tezuka just flat out surpasses him mid match. The gap is very small.

Last edited:

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
What's funny about Germany match is that the 3 pros lost and also the apparent #2.

They are probably my favorite team in the whole series minus Japan team though.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
What's funny about Germany match is that the 3 pros lost and also the apparent #2.

If we think about it. We can say Tezuka and QP (The one won won their matches) are both Pro Level Players too. Tezuka was offered to be a Pro. And QP is as popular as Volk in Germany.

But Hot Take, I think Dankmar is the third weakest In Germany Regulars after Frankensteiner and maybe Siegfried.

Heck, I am not sure Dankmar > Siegfried since the latter have POP. All Dankmar showed is being Big to assist Bertie. He has no special skills either.

So, Germany I think have 5 Players in

Volk, Bismarck, QP, Tezuka, Bertie as Pro Level Players.

I think Dankmar is Doubles Pro Level Player. But individually, he is not. I guess he is like Niou who is weak in singles but strong in doubles

This is how I rank Germany

Volk
(Ultimate Aura QP)
Bismarck
(Base QP)
Tezuka
Bertie
Dankmar/Siegfried (Idk who is stronger really)
Frankensteiner