Voting Round 3 - Mikoto Misaka vs Akame | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Mikoto Misaka vs Akame

Who wins?

• Mikoto Misaka

• Akame

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Mikoto Misaka
To Aru Majutsu no Index
-

Akame
Akame ga Kill!

Last edited:

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Misaka because Akame would kill you if she was angry :arf
#norealreason:pjsalt

TrienDarkform

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Biribiri

Reactions: Nii

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
How Akame came this far is a mystery to me honestly.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Akame for me. Misaka is 14 years old....

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Akame for me too.

Laxus

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Akame is getting the easy targets.

Voting Akame again, sadly.

Biri Biri

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Somebody mentioning age? Aah . . .

Misaka possesses a dynamic mentality far beyond her age level. There was a time while growing up when she had an idealistic view about her city. However, after her kindness was exploited by the scientists who claimed her DNA was collected for developing a cure for muscular dystrophy, when it was, in fact, being used to research on with the intent of cloning her for heinous military purposes, her perspective changed while her kindness remains an inherent trait.

After experiencing on first hand the dark side of her city, she has come to understand that the people surrounding had always cared more for power than anyone's well-being. Nonetheless, Misaka is not the type to let her disappointment get her down. She believes if the world she lives in is filled with betrayal and hardship, she haves to overcome then and become stronger in the process.

Despite one roadblock after another placed in her way, Misaka kept moving forward and eventually becomes one of the world's most powerful espers through a combination of incredible talent and hardwork. But with her strength of character and giftedness aside, biribiri's waifu qualities are quite simply breathtaking.

Her natural inclination to give more than she receives is best exemplified by her readiness to risk her own safety and life for her husbando in the series, Touma. I cam ramble on as much as I like, but perhaps Misaka herself describes her and her devotion to her husbando best from this statement below.

"You don't need a good reason to save a friend. If you want to save them, then save them . . . I know someone who kept saying those stupid things even when he was driven to the brink of death, and he really did save over 10,000 people in the end. And that idiot that saved so many people is trying to save someone today like always. I know I can't stop him. No matter how much I don’t want him to do anything dangerous, seeing him off with a push to the back is the sign of a good woman!!" - Misaka in New Testament volume 6

Look up the banner of the waifu wars. The motto proudly states, "I dreamed of you, senpai . . ."

:invalid
A woman's subconscious never lies. Misaka knows, and understand the gravity of the Wars better than any other waifu out there. Truly an ambassador who upholds the spirit of the tournament.

Allow me to reiterate that Misaka will not judge you even if you choose not to vote for her, because she has, is, and always will be fighting for the people's freedom of choice. However, if you are open to explore the idea of having a dependable pillar of strength who cares for and protect you when you are down, give you a good kick up your arse to motivate you when you are disappointed in yourself, and a brave heroine who fight alongside you, tirelessly and for your beliefs, then feel free to cast a vote for the Goddess of Moe and her thousand expressions!

HHHNNNNGGGHH

There is still 993 more. :derp

Disclaimer: Scientists everywhere witnessing the phenomena of Misaka's expressions are frantically trying to get in touch each other, trying to figure out which of their colleagues had finally figured out the holy grail to charming all men and women's hearts.

Last edited:

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Here @Alpharez let me help with some more pictures, Misaka fans need to work together :hip

I'm not really sure if I would consider Misaka a great waifu at this point, but she already has a lot of qualities as a character. Give her another 2 or 3 years and I'm sure she would be a pretty great waifu. She definitely has way more potential than Akame.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I didn't expect Akame to go this far, she's had one of the easiest paths to be honest.
Voting the Railgun again, she is too good. :amuse

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Akame is getting the easy targets.

Voting Akame again, sadly.
this time, I won't let it slide

Akame flawlessly.

though I like lightning users the most :(

Last edited:

Biri Biri

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Here @Alpharez let me help with some more pictures, Misaka fans need to work together :hip

I'm not really sure if I would consider Misaka a great waifu at this point, but she already has a lot of qualities as a character. Give her another 2 or 3 years and I'm sure she would be a pretty great waifu. She definitely has way more potential than Akame.
Mucho gracias, amigo! :hi

Ain't easy to squeeze time out of my schedule to engage in the wars while juggling with work assignments and home renovation. Any assist from fellow fans of biribiri is always greatly appreciated. :beer

Misaka's potential is truly immense. Started off as just another girl of the week, but proved so popular and endearing that she began to appear more frequently, though still had little effect on the plot until WW3. She muscled her way into the story proper during the start of the new testament and even got her spinoff which has proven to be at least as popular as the main series.

Spread the moe across the world!

Kuudere >> Tsundere. Go Akame!
I can see why Akame is charming in her own ways, however she has some really obvious traits which will be difficult to be accepted as a waifu.

Secondly, Misaka is the best tsundere. The best. Period. Because she's not the groan-worthy stock archetype that has over saturated the anime world. Taiga, Shana and Louise are immune from this because they codified the archetype after Asuka Langley laid down the skeletal framework.

Akame never did reach such heights in the kuudere department.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Voted Misaka. Much better advertising.

Both a little too young. Misaka has better 'potential' at least.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
How could you do this to me? :gwah
Asking me to vote for either Misaka or Akame is something akin to a torture to me. :emocat
Forgive me guys, but I'll have to vote with my heart, which beats for Akame.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I have no notion of who this other girl is so I am voting for akame.

Status
Not open for further replies.