Voting Round 2 - Mikoto Misaka VS Momo Yaoyorozu | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Mikoto Misaka VS Momo Yaoyorozu

Who wins?

• Misaka Mikoto

• Momo Yaoyorozu

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Misaka Mikoto
To Aru Majutsu no Index
-

Momo Yaoyorozu
Boku no Hero Academia

Last edited by a moderator:

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
To Aru Majutsu no Index was one the series that really got me into anime and I'm not that much of a fan of Momo, so my vote is for Misaka!

She's adorable :blush

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
To Aru Majutsu no Index was one the series that really got me into anime and I'm not that much of a fan of Momo, so my vote is for Misaka!

She's adorable :blush
The last thing you should do is post that kind of GIF. People will call her a Loli :cookiehand. But Momo's age is similar so who knows. Not voting now but I am favoring Misaka as well.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The last thing you should do is post that kind of GIF. People will call her a Loli :cookiehand. But Momo's age is similar so who knows. Not voting now but I am favoring Misaka as well.
But... she is a loli, why hide that fact?
She is a teenage girl not completely developed and at the same time she is, in my opinion, best girl of her series. I mean, @Zasz nomination was superlegit in my eyes, his nomination just had the bad luck of facing Lucy in the first round.

So yeah, Misaka is a 15 year old loli-tsundere, got to call things by their name :p

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
So this Misaka girl is a loli? :nah :nah

leaning towards momo for now. :3c

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
But... she is a loli, why hide that fact?
She is a teenage girl not completely developed and at the same time she is, in my opinion, best girl of her series. I mean, @Zasz nomination was superlegit in my eyes, his nomination just had the bad luck of facing Lucy in the first round.

So yeah, Misaka is a 15 year old loli-tsundere, got to call things by their name :p
What you say is true, but for me a Loli will always be a little girl with a childlike appearance and behaviour.
I know that girls whose body have yet to develop can be considered as such and ironically Misaka can be put under this category (also because she's indeed a bit childlike); however if such a statement is true then Hinako is definitely not a Loli, given...well...her assets. :hurr
Either way, Loli or not, my support goes all to Misaka, one of the best Tsundereko in Anime! :blush

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
@Zasz @Demonspeed Well, I admit it could be seen like that, I only think that if she wasn't a main female character she would probably be considered a loli.
I mean, she is... very young :XD

Enough said, she is still best option here. :x3

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Zasz @Demonspeed Well, I admit it could be seen like that, I only think that if she wasn't a main female character she would probably be considered a loli.
I mean, she is... very young :XD

Enough said, she is still best option here. :x3
We may have diverging opinions, but our love for Mikasa is the same! :blush

Biri Biri

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Hello and good day, ladies and gentlemen. It is my utmost honour to be associated with fellow awesome people of culture like you lot. But most importantly, to be standing in the corner of, and as, the advocate of a woman with truly endearing waifu qualities, Mikoto Misaka.

Before we begin, I would like to address the meaning behind a waifu.

A waifu is many things to many different people. But in essence, it is the embodiment of your ideal significant other. It is the personification of the traits that you find alluring. It is natural to have opinions that differs from others. Therefore, the purpose of this post is not to force my tastes down your throat, but to aid you in making a decision and choosing the option best suited to you. Afterall, Misaka would never wish to see you unhappy if you abandon your identity. :hip

Like hurricane ripping through a helpless town, Misaka has never failed to generate strong feelings of affection from men and women alike whose eyes were laid on her. She wrote the book on moe, and her name into waifu history, with her vintage adorable expressions.

Feeling the warm, fuzzy feeling? No worry, those are just butterflies in yo tummy. The overwhelming urge to reach out and protect her reassures you are on the right track as a healthy male with a instinctive sense of masculinity.

Misaka is a brave warrior with a keen sense of justice. She, however, is unlike your typical crimefighter with a license to fight and apprehend evildoers. She is more of a vigilante. Specifically, a dangerous vigilante. Her powers of electromagnetism constantly causes damage to her city, even creating island-wide blackouts before. As such, she is often chastised by the residing law enforcement.

Yes, operating under official authority would oppress her personal freedom, and this is something we can respect. But we are only scratching the surface. The primary reason, is that the governing body of her city, is actually corrupted. And she knows it full well. Why, you ask? Because she had been in a tragic project, which involved her being manipulated by the government to a certain degree.

This sense of justice is interwoven nicely with her principle and morals of protecting anyone who dares threaten the safety of the innocent, or bullying the weak. And because she is not backed by the public, and her actions are not justified by the powers to be, she acts as the silent guardian who watches over the peace and security of her city, without the glam and glitz that goes along with it. :patman

Misaka has an interesting dynamic with her husbando in the series. The chemistry is palpable, and yet believable. She does not simply throw herself into the arms of her love interest, and neither does she play overly hard to get. Therefore, she seems attainable even IRL. As seen here, if you are able to melt her heart and proven your worth, she'd be more than willing to place absolute trust and support to fulfil your goals.

To all dearest participants, allow me to encourage you open up heart and let it stand a chance to be conquered by the sincere, lovable badass. The most electrifying waifu, Mikoto Misaka! :lovebunny

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Voted Misaka :verily

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello and good day, ladies and gentlemen. It is my utmost honour to be associated with fellow awesome people of culture like you lot. But most importantly, to be standing in the corner of, and as, the advocate of a woman with truly endearing waifu qualities, Mikoto Misaka.

Before we begin, I would like to address the meaning behind a waifu.

A waifu is many things to many different people. But in essence, it is the embodiment of your ideal significant other. It is the personification of the traits that you find alluring. It is natural to have opinions that differs from others. Therefore, the purpose of this post is not to force my tastes down your throat, but to aid you in making a decision and choosing the option best suited to you. Afterall, Misaka would never wish to see you unhappy if you abandon your identity. :hip

Like hurricane ripping through a helpless town, Misaka has never failed to generate strong feelings of affection from men and women alike whose eyes were laid on her. She wrote the book on moe, and her name into waifu history, with her vintage adorable expressions.

Feeling the warm, fuzzy feeling? No worry, those are just butterflies in yo tummy. The overwhelming urge to reach out and protect her reassures you are on the right track as a healthy male with a instinctive sense of masculinity.

Misaka is a brave warrior with a keen sense of justice. She, however, is unlike your typical crimefighter with a license to fight and apprehend evildoers. She is more of a vigilante. Specifically, a dangerous vigilante. Her powers of electromagnetism constantly causes damage to her city, even creating island-wide blackouts before. As such, she is often chastised by the residing law enforcement.

Yes, operating under official authority would oppress her personal freedom, and this is something we can respect. But we are only scratching the surface. The primary reason, is that the governing body of her city, is actually corrupted. And she knows it full well. Why, you ask? Because she had been in a tragic project, which involved her being manipulated by the government to a certain degree.

This sense of justice is interwoven nicely with her principle and morals of protecting anyone who dares threaten the safety of the innocent, or bullying the weak. And because she is not backed by the public, and her actions are not justified by the powers to be, she acts as the silent guardian who watches over the peace and security of her city, without the glam and glitz that goes along with it. :patman

Misaka has an interesting dynamic with her husbando in the series. The chemistry is palpable, and yet believable. She does not simply throw herself into the arms of her love interest, and neither does she play overly hard to get. Therefore, she seems attainable even IRL. As seen here, if you are able to melt her heart and proven your worth, she'd be more than willing to place absolute trust and support to fulfil your goals.

To all dearest participants, allow me to encourage you open up heart and let it stand a chance to be conquered by the sincere, lovable badass. The most electrifying waifu, Mikoto Misaka! :lovebunny
Voted Mikasa for effort

Biri Biri

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
To you, who voted for Misaka. You are a man blessed with quality taste in women.

@Zasz You violated the Eleventh Commandment of Waifu Act: Thou Shalt Not Spell Misaka's Name Incorrectly As Mikasa In The Thread Title

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
To you, who voted for Misaka. You are a man blessed with quality taste in women.

@Zasz You violated the Eleventh Commandment of Waifu Act: Thou Shalt Not Spell Misaka's Name Incorrectly As Mikasa In The Thread Title
Will I give birth with pain then? :kappa

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Voting for Biribiri.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Misaka.

Momo is great but I can't pick her over Misaka. No way.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Momo has nothing to offer apart from Boobs. She is completely useless otherwise.

I have nothing more to add to Mikotos greatness than what was already said.

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Momo cause DAMN SON SHE TICC!!!!!!!
Also Mikoto has no tits or ass

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country