Quarterfinal - Mikoto Misaka vs Yui Yuigahama | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Mikoto Misaka vs Yui Yuigahama

Who wins?

• Mikoto Misaka

• Yui Yuigahama

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biri Biri

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Kind and compassionate. Fame is not what Misaka seeks, as she sees others as her equals, regardless of their strength or social status. What she wants is a way for her to fight against and stop the cruelty around her.

The valiant protector roams the depths of the darkness in her city, the thugs' favourite time to strike and prey on the innocent. Despite the uphill battle with the shadows of evil, nothing can put a dent in Misaka's strong faith and big heart.

Her charm revolves around her dynamic personality. She can be in a high energy mode when you need. Cheerful, bright and optimistic, with her infectious powers of positivity, Misaka can seal the darkness and instill a sense of warmth within you.

Her charisma often put her in the centrepiece of comedy acts, so you can be certain of being entertained in her presence.

She can be deep, thoughful or vulnerable when you need to inject some much needed drama in your life.

However, amongst all the qualities she possess, Misaka's waifu qualities is undoubtedly the diamond that shines the brightest out of the bunch.

Like a demure kitten, her gentleness knows no boundaries.

This is the selfless protector who will nurse the man she love back to health when he gets knocked down, to ensure he does not get kept down.

The badass, who will take the initiative to step in and help resolve her man's issues like a dependable partner would.

The woman who will shed blood and tears for you.

As a waifu, Misaka brings an unparalleled authenticity, originality, courage and selflessness.

I-It's not like you have to vote for me or a-anything . . . . hmph, baka! :worrybunny

Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Kudos to you @Alpharez, nice campaign you showed during this event. If I had watched the index/railgun series, I would have definitely considered to vote for Misaka. You may not have gained my vote - I'm sorry about that, but I know that Yui is a great character - but you made me plan to watch the index and railgun series. That's a big feat, I usually only read/watch niichan's recommendations. Thank you very much.

Little reminder: many pictures/gifs won't show in your post, because you are not using the direct image link. =)

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Funny, I actually recommended that show to you too, or I think it was the actual Railgun manga but I told you that it might be better to watch the Index anime before starting Railgun... but guess you forgot, good thing Alpharez convinced you :p

And I'm sorry for Misaka too you know?

But in this case Yui clearly is the better waifu, sorry :pjsalt

Selene

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Funny, I actually recommended that show to you too, or I think it was the actual Railgun manga but I told you that it might be better to watch the Index anime before starting Railgun... but guess you forgot, good thing Alpharez convinced you :p

And I'm sorry for Misaka too you know?

But in this case Yui clearly is the better waifu, sorry :pjsalt
at least your honest about it lol.

never watched any of the shows but i may gave them a shot down the line.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
One more cute pic of Yui and I will be about to...
Vote Yui of course :squee

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'll vote for the cutest, most adorable and funniest girl! :blush
It was a tough choice really, but it was the only one I could make.
I mean how can't you love her? She's the best and deserves to win this!
Of course, the one I'm talking about is....

Misaka. :kappa

Biri Biri

Reaction score
Country
Joker
Kudos to you @Alpharez, nice campaign you showed during this event. If I had watched the index/railgun series, I would have definitely considered to vote for Misaka. You may not have gained my vote - I'm sorry about that, but I know that Yui is a great character - but you made me plan to watch the index and railgun series. That's a big feat, I usually only read/watch niichan's recommendations. Thank you very much.

Little reminder: many pictures/gifs won't show in your post, because you are not using the direct image link. =)

Thank you so much captain..​

Anti Hero 3:16

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Misaka is by far better waifu. One of the best tsundere there is along with Kurisu makise.
Yui is isn't even the best from oregairu, that's yukino yukinoshita.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thats just my opinion
So, mikasa gets my vote.

Selene

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
@Alpharez happy birthday man and good luck.

Biri Biri

Reaction score
Country
Joker

Thank you everyone!​

Salt preemptively applied. Birthday ruined :heh

Is this war? Time to fire back with the ultimate finisher, chibi railgun!

Nuh-uh. Despite being less attractive to me than Misaka, Yui's still a charming lady. And I gladly welcome wishes from lovely ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.