Voting Round 1 - Mina Ashido vs Pyra | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Mina Ashido vs Pyra

Who Wins?

• Mina

• Pyra

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Mina Ashido
Boku No Hero Academia
Pyra
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Chocolatejr9

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So basically, my job is to convince everybody that Pyra is better than Mina, right? Just wanna make sure.

Chocolatejr9

Reaction score
Country
United States
Alright, here goes. Since this is round one, I think I'll just go for an introduction for now.

Pyra is one of the main characters of the critically acclaimed Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which you can play on your Nintendo Switch. She is the Aegis, a unique type of Blade that came from Elysium, before being taken down to Alrest hundreds of years ago. She's actually the other half of Mythra, who was created by her after the traumatic conclusion of the Aegis War. Now, she travels throughout Alrest alongside her Driver, Rex, with the goal of returning to Elysium.

Pyra is, quite intentionally, the exact opposite of Mythra. She's incredibly kind, always willing to help others, and is even a good cook. For all intents and purposes, she's the living embodiment of UwU. Honestly, that alone should win her some points here. However, she also has a vulnerable side, one that makes her incredibly relatable once you get to see it first hand, making you want to protect her just as much as Rex does.

I don't know if I did a good job here, but I tried my best to give an idea of who Pyra is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But she ain't better , you need to have your eyes checked:lambirb
At least Pyra is a Chad Main Character, unlike your Virgin Background Character.

This is how salt works, right?

Anti mel fanboysim

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bahrain
Alright, here goes. Since this is round one, I think I'll just go for an introduction for now.

Pyra is one of the main characters of the critically acclaimed Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which you can play on your Nintendo Switch. She is the Aegis, a unique type of Blade that came from Elysium, before being taken down to Alrest hundreds of years ago. She's actually the other half of Mythra, who was created by her after the traumatic conclusion of the Aegis War. Now, she travels throughout Alrest alongside her Driver, Rex, with the goal of returning to Elysium.

Pyra is, quite intentionally, the exact opposite of Mythra. She's incredibly kind, always willing to help others, and is even a good cook. For all intents and purposes, she's the living embodiment of UwU. Honestly, that alone should win her some points here. However, she also has a vulnerable side, one that makes her incredibly relatable once you get to see it first hand, making you want to protect her just as much as Rex does.

I don't know if I did a good job here, but I tried my best to give an idea of who Pyra is.

At least Pyra is a Chad Main Character, unlike your Virgin Background Character.

This is how salt works, right?
Average mina nominator:

average pyra nominator:

Chocolatejr9

Reaction score
Country
United States

Dang it, I still don't know how to upload images. And I had a good one, too...

Chocolatejr9

Reaction score
Country
United States
It cant be this good anyway. You cant win against her with looks. :toc
Oh, now you're just being rude.

Mods, I am politely demanding you to fix this image just to prove them wrong.

Please.

And thank you.

Anti mel fanboysim

Reaction score
Country
Bahrain
At least my waifu didn't try to plagarise a movie franchise...
Aye thats not fair, i dont know anything about ur waifu to counter this.

Oh, now you're just being rude.

Mods, I am politely demanding you to fix this image just to prove them wrong.

Please.

And thank you.

Its like beating a dead horse :ck

Chocolatejr9

Reaction score
Country
United States
Aye thats not fair, i dont know anything about ur waifu to counter this.

Its like beating a dead horse :ck
Yeah, well I just now realised you haven't even posted a writeup. I sense doubt within yourself...

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Pyra wins here EASILY.

As a character she is down to earth, the kindest bean you could ever meet, and she stays true to those she love as well as her core values. Not only that, she's fully sick, a proper kickarse waifu who isn't afraid to throw down and protect what's important to her.

The main reason I'm here though, apart from to declare my vote for best Xenoblade girl PYRA, is to post some art. Ain't no way yall can post this much of a pink middle school gremlin and think that's good so I'm gonna correct the course of this here ship.

Pyra in her regular attire

Some chill Pyra

For a little bit of spice, how about some Bunny Girl Pyra?

And the pissed her resistance or however the french say it, the official swimsuit Pyra! :kappa

Bonus Swimsuit pic with Mythra who you also get as a 2 for 1 package with Pyra!

You really wouldn't vote for a pink middle school gremlin over a charming, strong, and beautiful lady like Pyra would you?​

Chocolatejr9

Reaction score
Country
United States
Pyra wins here EASILY.

As a character she is down to earth, the kindest bean you could ever meet, and she stays true to those she love as well as her core values. Not only that, she's fully sick, a proper kickarse waifu who isn't afraid to throw down and protect what's important to her.

The main reason I'm here though, apart from to declare my vote for best Xenoblade girl PYRA, is to post some art. Ain't no way yall can post this much of a pink middle school gremlin and think that's good so I'm gonna correct the course of this here ship.

Pyra in her regular attire

Some chill Pyra

For a little bit of spice, how about some Bunny Girl Pyra?

And the pissed her resistance or however the french say it, the official swimsuit Pyra! :kappa

Bonus Swimsuit pic with Mythra who you also get as a 2 for 1 package with Pyra!

You really wouldn't vote for a pink middle school gremlin over a charming, strong, and beautiful lady like Pyra would you?​
THANK YOU. I was worried this whole thread would just be me and Ami over there bickering...

Anti mel fanboysim

Reaction score
Country
Bahrain
Too much ugliness in one post, i need to wash my eyes

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Too much ugliness in one post, i need to wash my eyes
Then stop posting Mina and the ugliness stops 🤣

Time another bit of Pyra Propaganda art!

Sauce for the art is here

Status
Not open for further replies.