Games - Minecraft/Terraria | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Minecraft/Terraria

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
Shockingly there hasn't been a thread about this game yet D:

If you want to share a creation you made, be it a simple building or a complicated redstone mechanism, highlight a mod or texturepack you like or give an invitation to a server you are playing on, as well as gossip about the latest news and rumors about Minecraft, this all belongs here.

Here you can find the game: http://www.minecraft.net/
and here the developers homepage: http://mojang.com/

and now without further ado, have fun discussing ;)

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Re: Minecraft

I am playing an old version. It's nice when my internet connection is down.
And, time for some humor:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Minecraft

This just inspired me for a fun forum thread game. I'll have to work out the details a bit. Thanks Asc and Aka for the ides ~

blai

Corporate
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Added Terraria to the thread as Terraria & Minecraft are two sooo similar games :3

By the way, do we have any MC/Ter players on MH? Would be really fun to set up a MH srv!

Akainu

Magma♥
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
how convenient to have Ter in this thread :3 just started to play some days ago. not really a fast game with all the annoying mobs and dangers in the deep though ^^

blai

Corporate
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
how convenient to have Ter in this thread :3 just started to play some days ago. not really a fast game with all the annoying mobs and dangers in the deep though ^^
But it's so fantastic! Once you get full gold armor + ench. boomerang (or similar) and you kill the Eye of C'thulhu twice you get enough for the pimpin' pickaxe (nightmare one) which will let you destroy shadow orbs (pimp equipment) so you can kill the eater of worlds a couple of times, and after that it's just get full Demonite gear, go down to the underworld, try to survive while getting yourself Hellstones (obsidian should be easy for you now as it's water + lava and you'll get it when you build your hellavator), pimp your gear further and then go tackle the skeleton!

Actually the tricky part is the first bit until you get the demonite ores from the eye of C'thulhu (which is the only way for you to get enough for pimp pickaxe so you can kill eater of worlds for the shadow scales etc. After that it's... not really a smooth sail I wouldn't say, but easier. Mostly because you've learned everything you need to learn from the game by then.

WTB NEXT PATCH WITH MORE BOSSES!

Akainu

Magma♥
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
I'm happy to have not seen any Eye of Cthullu yet :P
the small ones are annoying enough already, especially when accidently walking into a bunch of them and they all go like "-20" tyvmttyl *respawn*

blai

Corporate
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
You'll see an eye of C'thulhu when you summon it! :p

It has around 2500hp or something so just get a flail weapon or a bow with fire / unholy arrows and you can pee all over it :D

Akainu

Magma♥
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
:omg roughly a week to go for Minecraft release - you ready?

@Ter: finally got the golden armour :zomg next stop, golden pickaxe. maybe the jungle is now more tolerable?
oh also found a cloud in a bottle... slowly getting readly to fight cthullu, I think

blai

Corporate
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
My body is ready.

@Ter - Way to go! :D You need a good bow, or a boomerang to kill him easily, I used a lightsaber (ehehe) and a boomerang from the underworld so I kinda pee'd on him. But you should be fine with gold armor and a good bow and/or good melee weapon/flail.

Just make a normal long platform so you can easily dodge him. Don't bother watch the youtube clips, they're waaaaaaaay too precautionary and noobish there and go way overboard with tactics etc.

Akainu

Magma♥
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
is the enchanted boomerang good enough? (love it's light effects so much). also I guess it's going to be above the player like the eyes usually, but if I make it ove that thing, can I sand it? most of the mobs die of sandification :D

you mean the phaseblades/lightsaber? need to find meteorite first :/

juozas

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
I usually play vanilla version of minecraft that I once purchaced through the mojang store. Usually I don't use mods that change gameplay or look, etc, most of time I play the single player and test the latest snapshots if any available.

p.s. Seen many minecraft clones, or mods for other games that looks like minecraft (kind of, either good or bad), didn't play any though.