Games - Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 2 | Page 151 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 2

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
i was questioning myself why @Sky was walking around with such avy when he posted league weekly results

Now it makes perfect sense checking my notifications here

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
i was questioning myself why @Sky was walking around with such avy when he posted league weekly results

Now it makes perfect sense checking my notifications here
Wdym, he finally realized Emilia is best girl.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
interesting jesse video btw gry, i suppose that does make sense. surprisingly mature theme to be discussed in such a show tbh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

does cydra see any play 🤔

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
interesting jesse video btw gry, i suppose that does make sense. surprisingly mature theme to be discussed in such a show tbh

does cydra see any play 🤔
GX was quite something special. Did a lot of things wrong, but also a lot of things right. My favorite YuGiOh anime for sure.

Cydra had it‘s moments. When normal Cyber Dragon released it reshaped the meta, and with Cyber Dragon Infinity XYZ they were a solid deck. Rogue deck at best nowadays since meta decks are pretty bonkers, but can and does certainly win games. Especially some CyDra variations that use some other archetypes mixed in. Here‘s a recent example Deck that performs decently:

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
what is the meta like currently then
Set up a strong board if you start turn 1, ideally with lots of ways to disrupt your opponent‘s turn in turn 2. Floodgates, Negates, handtraps, stuff to mess with your opponent so they can‘t summon their big boys.

For when you start on turn 2 you need cards that can break the board that was set up by the opponent on turn 1. Kaijus(like for example old school Lava Golem) or some strong spells like Dark Ruler No More/Forbidden Droplet all work well for that.
Or you have enough handtraps(cards in hand that can be discarded to activate effect in opponent‘s turn) to disrupt the opponents turn to prevent them setting up a strong board.

May sound lame, and I thought that too at first, but it‘s very knowledge-heavy, and knowing which cards to negate, or bait out the opponent‘s negation on a useless card so you are free to play your more important card, becomes crucial and has a lot of mind games like that.

You can always try Master Duel game Panda, I had some good fun with that.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I played master dual a little but is too grindy. hate those "wait for EX to recover to log back in and do stuff" kind of games

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I played master dual a little but is too grindy. hate those "wait for EX to recover to log back in and do stuff" kind of games
Sure you don‘t mean Duel Links? Master Duel doesn‘t have any limiting factors to playing, just the gem currency for buying cards, but unless you want to make 20 different decks it doesn‘t take much playing at all to get 1 or 2 full decks going. There‘s even guides how to do it most efficiently fastest way possible.
At least they threw so many gems at you you could get all cards you needed and craft the rest.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
wait when did i play this :))) scratch that the halloween one oops

grysun, I will be eternally grateful for the set you made for panda!! IN YO FACE! GET THE PUNISHMENT YOU DESERVE!!!! wear the cute "fake" panda!

I feel like I'm getting my long overdue justice haha
--- Double Post Merged, ---

why backstreet boys lmao xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i get the avi, cuz i fkn hate one piece, and that's one hideous character :)))) but not the sig I'm indifferent towards those guys (except if it's meant to make me look old XD)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sky

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
*blinks furiously*

Also f*ck the meta! I only play themes I find fun. Right now it is the crystal beasts.
I‘m very big into Crystal Beasts too :zomg Bought the structure deck irl as well.

i get the avi, cuz i fkn hate one piece, and that's one hideous character :)))) but not the sig I'm indifferent towards those guys (except if it's meant to make me look old XD)
The avi is a scene in OP where Teach says „Taichou!“. The sig, I found a post of yours from like 2013 or so, where you way you hate Backstreet Boys. :catshrug

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I‘m very big into Crystal Beasts too :zomg Bought the structure deck irl as well.

The avi is a scene in OP where Teach says „Taichou!“. The sig, I found a post of yours from like 2013 or so, where you way you hate Backstreet Boys. :catshrug
:))) Did I, don't remember the hate, but might be :))

damn you must have searched a lot to find that :))) points for effort, but info's no longer relevant XD

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Yeah same. Twice even… Even though I had most cards as I have a deck built for ages already…😂😅

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The avy definitely looks like a baka taichou, kudos.

@Lady pompom Yugioh! squad! :hug
You have the card archetype and I have the duelists, perfect combo!

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
i remember i spent hours as a kid trying to figure out how to get that stupid dragon out reliably

oh what about heroes? do heroes see any play