Discussion - Mirajane Strauss thread | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Mirajane Strauss thread

Does Mira have a new takeover form in 100YQ arc? And what would it be?

• Total voters

IamtherealMirajane

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Mira's house and her being lovely towards a stray dog :awe

Hmmmmm 🤔 Cana took the exam in X780 huh... but in the anime it was shown she fought Laxus and lost (I dont remember what happened in the manga). maybe at that time you couldnt become an S-class mage if you couldnt beat him? just like in X784? I thought the rules about it kept changing too.

between Gildarts and Laxus, there are some S-class mages??? hmm I wonder where they are now. I guess they left the guild, because Mira mentioned there are only 5 S-class mages in FT.
Wait so if Cana fought Laxus in her S Class exam. I think Mira also fought Laxus. Remember in the anime when she fought Kamika she mentioned that her paper god lightning is no match for Laxus lightning. I'm assuming they either fought before in her s class trial and she already taste how hard laxus striking is🙉🙉🙈 and in the galuna arc Mira was the only who is not afraid to gave laxus a 'frighful glare'. Maybe there was a love- hate Relationship between them lol.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Wait so if Cana fought Laxus in her S Class exam. I think Mira also fought Laxus. Remember in the anime when she fought Kamika she mentioned that her paper god lightning is no match for Laxus lightning. I'm assuming they either fought before in her s class trial and she already taste how hard laxus striking is🙉🙉🙈 and in the galuna arc Mira was the only who is not afraid to gave laxus a 'frighful glare'. Maybe there was a love- hate Relationship between them lol.
yea I think between Laxus-Erza-Mira, Mira has tried fighting those two. But the surprising thing is that it seems Erza had never really fought Laxus (BoFT arc it was stopped and 100YQ arc Erza praised him a lot the whole battle). I wonder why...

gonna talk about Miraxus are we? :heh yes I have a feeling that Laxus purposely made her jealous by teasing her. That she broke the lacrima. I feel like the presence of Kiria will be hype tool for Miraxus :teehee yes I am delusional and I am happy. :wowsoBOB :e3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@lakhan220 btw why do you see me as one of the leaders of Mira fanclub? Am I that awesome to you when posting anything about her? :wowsoBOB

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
@lakhan220 btw why do you see me as one of the leaders of Mira fanclub? Am I that awesome to you when posting anything about her? :wowsoBOB
Because u actually post something concrete and r arnd unlike me and many others who r too lazy even for tht (One of the qualities required) :lmao ,As for awesome or not, will leave tht to ur judgement :catshrug.

Don't worry

kian

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Something I just wanted to say.

I feel like no matter how much Mirajane trains, power ups etc the people she fights will always be on her level.

She’ll never truly have a moment where she wipes a villain like Laxus which sucks. She has the powers and capability to but she is never given proper fights or mashima dulls her down to one form forgetting plenty of her other powerful ones.

I want to see Mirajane finally give use a show of her at 100% that isn’t alegria. I love Mirajane but she’s never given the treatment Erza and Laxus are despite being hyped up to their level.

kian

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Is Mirajane immune to every curse or just Seilah’s?

For example would Kyoka’s enhancement curse have any effect on her or would it be the same situation with the macro?

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India

For example would Kyoka’s enhancement curse have any effect on her or would it be the same situation with the macro?
IMO she has some resistance

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States

Kyouka's enhancement curse was shown to have no effect on her. She should be immuned to every hax base curse, but not physical base ones. So basically Mard's vine curse would hurt her but his Momento Mori would be useless.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Just want it on record that I'd sacrifice Kiki for Mira and Laxus because they're the bestest, individually.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Just want it on record that I'd sacrifice Kiki for Mira and Laxus because they're the bestest, individually.
what the heaven.. You are super random :lmao

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I mean the Kiki thing. But it's cute, gotta admit :blush

Karna

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
That Mira pic is godly. I just wish she has more screen time and tbf it really pains me to remember that she is Erza's rival and still barely does anything other than being a hype tool.

Also, I am a Gray fan, please don't attack me ;)

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I mean the Kiki thing. But it's cute, gotta admit :blush
You're the first one that came to mind that I knew here that wouldn't be uptight. Axiomus was the second but his name is too long.

Mira is cute af, so yeah

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I need to see something dope from Mira on screen so we can solve that she’s still a rival for Erza.

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I need to see something dope from Mira on screen so we can solve that she’s still a rival for Erza.
She still is. She's just pushed down by the author while Erza is over wanked (I love Erza btw). We can gauge from Tenrou, Tartaros and now how she handled Skullion and even Gray while she was heavily wounded that she is Erza's rival outside of moments when Erza does friendship asspulls and Mira gets crippled by PIS.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
She still is. She's just pushed down by the author while Erza is over wanked (I love Erza btw). We can gauge from Tenrou, Tartaros and now how she handled Skullion and even Gray while she was heavily wounded that she is Erza's rival outside of moments when Erza does friendship asspulls and Mira gets crippled by PIS.
I don't understand why Mashima waited so long to give her feats again or really anything again.