Fantasy - Mirajane vs Gildarts | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Mirajane vs Gildarts

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
What’s stopping him from increasing her power level. I will ask again do you think Hiro cares about feats
What stopped him from writing Mira stomping skullion and madmolle together? He did it with laxus right? He literally fed half of the enemy ranks to laxus.
What stopped him from writing Mira stomping Jacob, why didn't he write Mira vs August?

Ratrace

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What stopped him from writing Mira stomping skullion and madmolle together? He did it with laxus right? He literally fed half of the enemy ranks to laxus.
What stopped him from writing Mira stomping Jacob, why didn't he write Mira vs August?
I’ll ask again do you think Hiro cares about feats
Characters are as strong as Hiro needs them to be past feats don’t matter to him

Last edited:

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I’ll ask again do you think Hiro cares about feats
Characters are as strong as Hiro needs them to be past feats don’t matter to him
Then why didn't Hiro mashima draw Mira stomping skullion like laxus did?
He literally manufactured kirin misaki and haku out of his ass but he didn't do the same for Mira, why? The most important here is what has been written in the manga. Hiro could have just not let laxus stomped madmolle and skullion easily nobody forced him to do that

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Then why didn't Hiro mashima draw Mira stomping skullion like laxus did?
He literally manufactured kirin misaki and haku out of his ass but he didn't do the same for Mira, why? The most important here is what has been written in the manga. Hiro could have just not let laxus stomped madmolle and skullion easily nobody forced him to do that
Because he didn’t want her too. The problem is that Hiro is very inconsistent when it comes to these things we don’t know how much he increased laxus strength between the two arcs.

Like I said if we go by feats Gildart should easily beat Mira but Hiro may not write it that way

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Because he didn’t want her too. The problem is that Hiro is very inconsistent when it comes to these things we don’t know how much he increased laxus strength between the two arcs.

Like I said if we go by feats Gildart should easily beat Mira but Hiro may not write it that way
You're giving Hiro way too much leeway. He knew what he was doing when he made laxus destroy skullion and madmolle this is the same people that Mira fought hell she even had elfman with her and still lost. This is the same Hiro that brought in gajeel into an arc just to get beat up

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
You're giving Hiro way too much leeway. He knew what he was doing when he made laxus destroy skullion and madmolle this is the same people that Mira fought hell she even had elfman with her and still lost. This is the same Hiro that brought in gajeel into an arc just to get beat up
I can’t control what Hiro does I just know that he’s sometimes inconsistent when it comes to power levels just look at base Natsu in the beginning of the series vs. now (it’s the same for most of the team Natsu members as wel)

Last edited:

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Gildarts is described in another tier compared to S-rank mages. How does Mira give him a match? She is Skullion level which is fodder for Laxus, who himself is weaker than Gildarts.
Not really since the BDSK and Laxus were recently compared to Gildarts by Gray. Also, Mira's weakest form tied with Skullion which is low diff material for her 2nd weakest.

Being stomped by August is not an anti-feat, he could give him a low-mid diff and blitzed him 2 times while Mira burned all his MP on 2 fodder from Irene.
It's irrelevant because Gildarts could do nothing to August. August was toying with him. Why even bring him up? You are the one claiming that he was 'holding' his own lmao

Gildarts just needs to blitz Mira and divide her into cubes, she is not at Erza/Laxus level.
She doesn't need to be avoid getting stomped. After all Gildarts isn't that far off from Erza/Laxus level anymore
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can’t control what Hiro does I just know that he’s sometimes inconsistent when it comes to power levels just look at base Natsu in the beginning of the series vs. now (it’s the same for most of the team Natsu members as wel)
they never thought that Mira would be a match for Gray or Skullion and look how that turned out. Mashima isn't one to have the S class wizards look bad against one another. So Gildarts, who is now close to BDSK and Laxus/Erza is not, IMO, low diffing or stomping Mira in her strongest forms.

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
Not really since the BDSK and Laxus were recently compared to Gildarts by Gray. Also, Mira's weakest form tied with Skullion which is low diff material for her 2nd weakest.

It's irrelevant because Gildarts could do nothing to August. August was toying with him. Why even bring him up? You are the one claiming that he was 'holding' his own lmao

She doesn't need to be avoid getting stomped. After all Gildarts isn't that far off from Erza/Laxus level anymore

they never thought that Mira would be a match for Gray or Skullion and look how that turned out. Mashima isn't one to have the S class wizards look bad against one another. So Gildarts, who is now close to BDSK and Laxus/Erza is not, IMO, low diffing or stomping Mira in her strongest forms.
And what are the feats or statements that put Mirajane on par with Erza/Laxus? If you insist that she was in her weakest form against Skullion well Laxus was also in his weakest form when he fodderized Skullion and Madmolle. Being a match for Gray and Skullion means nothing both are one shot material for Gildarts Laxus and Erza.

Maybe Mira won't be stomped if Hiro writes it but saying "Gildarts extreme diff" insinuates that you want to put Mira on her level and BDSK level when she has no feats and can't beat Skullion and Madmolle by her own words.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
problem is Mira doesn’t last very long in her strongest form.

And what are the feats or statements that put Mirajane on par with Erza/Laxus? If you insist that she was in her weakest form against Skullion well Laxus was also in his weakest form when he fodderized Skullion and Madmolle. Being a match for Gray and Skullion means nothing both are one shot material for Gildarts Laxus and Erza.

Maybe Mira won't be stomped if Hiro writes it but saying "Gildarts extreme diff" insinuates that you want to put Mira on her level and BDSK level when she has no feats and can't beat Skullion and Madmolle by her own words.
Problem with Skullion and Madmolle is that they seem to have gotten weaker as the story progressed because they seemed to be a threat at first
(you’ll have to read the rest of the chapter)

sree

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Gildarts has always been portrayed as an insurmountable wall. No matter how much training others had, Hiro has shown Gildarts as the strongest and the only fight that he lost was Vs August who had a God Hax. So unless it is clearly shown in the manga, the other 3 S class(or maybe 4 counting Jellal) beat someone whom Gildarts couldn't, he will stand tall as the strongest.

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago

Well I didn't say she was on par with Laxus or Erza, actually. I said she is not low diff material for them based on authorial intent etc. and as a result she wouldn't be low diff material to Gildarts who is now not far off from Laxus/Erza.

Mirajane's forms are different from Laxus' and you know that but are pretending to be unaware.

Also, because Mashima still seems to wank the S class mages and made Erza tie with Laxus even though he was presented as stronger in the final arc vs Spriggan and vs Kyria, I don't see it as outrageous that Gildarts or the BDSK can be pushed with high/extreme by Mirajane going all out since she is a member of Fairy Tail and an S rank mage who is still being wanked by Lucy/Gray are incredibly strong.

The question is really how we think Mirajane would fare against Gildarts and I gave my explanation. I personally think Mirajane would not be low diffed and can even make it high/extreme diff because I believe Mashima would treat S class FT mages uniquely when fighting one another as he has done with Laxus, Erza and even Jellal who is technically an S class mage like Mystogan was.

And come to think of it, feat wise, BSS Mirajane performed better vs Skullion than Erza with Benizakura did vs Kyria. Erza then used new power ups to overpower Kyria and then tie with Laxus. Mirajane has yet to use stronger forms than her weakest in 100 years quest so it's not illogical to believe that Halphas, Sitri or Alegria can be comparable to the BDSK since those forms can low diff BSS, Skullion etc. Nothing is set in stone yet and I alredy gave my explanation.

Also Erza who thought Kyria was strong and was amazed at Laxus beating her, ended up tying with him so using Mirajane hyping Skullion and Madmole doesn't prove much in terms of her being stronger in her strongest forms. Mashima has flip flopped before.

I'm not 'insisting' she was in her weakest form. She actually was in her weakest form which is canonically low diff material for her 2nd weakest form.

Furthermore, Mirajane was not a match for Gray. She was outright superior to him even in BSS. And Skullion, again, she matched him in BSS. I've seen Halphas low diff BSS.

By her own words Erza thought Kyria was strong yet Erza according to you all can one shot Kyria lol so clearly using their 'own' words doesn't always pan out.

And I love how it's a crime to even insinuate that she's close to Laxus/Erza. LOL There is no proof that she is significantly weaker then them since her weakest form outperformed DeS Gray and even Erza using Benizakura and we don't actually know how far off Mirajane is from Laxus or the BDSK, at full power. We also have seen Laxus respect her strength, Gray wank her constantly as one of the strongest in FT and Natsu say Mirajane, Laxus or Jellal would be in the middle since the strongest are in the middle.

problem is Mira doesn’t last very long in her strongest form.
Well that seems to be more like a finisher and we don't know how long she can last in it now. However her other strongest forms are not as limited.

Problem with Skullion and Madmolle is that they seem to have gotten weaker as the story progressed because they seemed to be a threat at first
(you’ll have to read the rest of the chapter)
That's exactly what happened and people pretend not to see it. They were nerfed when the BDSK became the main enemies.

Last edited:

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well that seems to be more like a finisher and we don't know how long she can last in it now. However her other strongest forms are not as limited.
That is true she does have other forms unfortunately the chances of us seeing how strong they have gotten are low

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
That is true she does have other forms unfortunately the chances of us seeing how strong they have gotten are low
Consolation: We know that BSS is the weakest and is low diff material for the 2nd weakest, Halphas, so we can at least deduce the gap with his strong we see BSS is. Eg) BSS is above DES Gray so Sitri should be miles ahead of Gray

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Mira's weakest form tied with Skullion which is low diff material for her 2nd weakest.
so she is dumb to not use it against an enemy she can't beat in her Satan Soul. Unless she thinks it's pointless against such that foe (just like Erza who has stronger armors than lightning Empress against Laxus). She said she couldn't win and she was under adrenaline in the fight. So no, Skullion is not low-diff material. He is for Laxus' tier, not Mirajane's.

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
so she is dumb to not use it against an enemy she can't beat in her Satan Soul. Unless she thinks it's pointless against such that foe (just like Erza who has stronger armors than lightning Empress against Laxus). She said she couldn't win and she was under adrenaline in the fight. So no, Skullion is not low-diff material. He is for Laxus' tier, not Mirajane's.
Well if you read correctly you'd realize that I was saying BSS (weakest form) is low diff for Halphas (2nd weakest) not Skullion specifically, but actually that would make him low diff material for her too.

Lol! You don't actually know why Mashima kept her in BSS for the whole arc. Also are you denying that BSS < Halphas, Sitri etc?

So BSS = Alegria?

Even after she said Alegria was her trump, she holds back in front of others and we saw Halphas dominate BSS like nothing?

Mirajane tied with Skullion and managed to injure him in BSS so yes she would injure him more in Halphas, Sitri or Alegria way more. It's illogical to say otherwise.

Erza thought Kyria was strong and struggled against her and then we saw her beat a BDSK member. It's not a new phenomenon

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Mirajane whatever the form is not pushing GIldarts to high diff. Gildarts is the strongest in FT. That's also how Mashima has always portrayed things.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Well if you read correctly you'd realize that I was saying BSS (weakest form) is low diff for Halphas (2nd weakest) not Skullion specifically, but actually that would make him low diff material for her too.

Lol! You don't actually know why Mashima kept her in BSS for the whole arc. Also are you denying that BSS < Halphas, Sitri etc?

So BSS = Alegria?

Even after she said Alegria was her trump, she holds back in front of others and we saw Halphas dominate BSS like nothing?

Mirajane tied with Skullion and managed to injure him in BSS so yes she would injure him more in Halphas, Sitri or Alegria way more. It's illogical to say otherwise.

Erza thought Kyria was strong and struggled against her and then we saw her beat a BDSK member. It's not a new phenomenon
?