Fantasy - Mirajane VS Irene | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Mirajane VS Irene

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I never created a Versus thread so tell me if something is missing.

So, Mirajane VS Irene.

Restriction:
Irene can NOT enchant herself or Mira.
Mirajane (hear me out) CAN NOT use Satan Soul, Alegria, Sitri, Halphas, or any other Take Over BAR SEILAH FORM.
In short, Mirajane can only use Macro.

I'm curious to see who would honestly vote for Mirajane based on the assumption that Macro works regardless of the difference of power, and thus works on everyone aside from Wahl or Mirajane herself.
So, a Macro-only Mirajane VERSUS a no-hax Irene.

I'm personally betting on Irene.*

EDIT: Irene was probably a bad choice. Let's switch to August VS Mirajane. Would Mira be able to Macro August, who hasn't been shown to resist hax unlike Irene?

Last edited:

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah bcs Irene hasn't been shown to counter hax like Mass Manipulation and supposedly can counter timestop.

You must be really spiteful from our last conversation. If Macro works based off power then you must think Wall's fodder henchmen are way stronger than Tartarus Erza and Minerva combined which would mean Mira took out several way above a combined Tartarus Erza and Minerva in Base form. Elfman took out several in base form too lol.

Also you do know a no hax Irene means an Irene w/o her powers bcs her magic, enchantment is a hax ability altogether?

Last edited:

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah bcs Irene hasn't been shown to counter hax like Mass Manipulation and supposedly can counter timestop.

You must be really spiteful from our last conversation. If Macro works based off power then you must think Wall's fodder henchmen are way stronger than Tartarus Erza and Minerva combined.

Also you do know a no hax Irene means an Irene w/o her powers bcs her magic, enchantment is a hax ability altogether?
No, i don't think Macro works based of power. Otherwise the fodders would have been affected. But they were not.
And as i was saying, i don't think it's because of Wahl.
I think Macro is unreliable and inconsistent.
I know this is not an opinion shared by everybody, you're the perfect example. This is why i created this thread.
I want to know who would think Mira, using only Macro, would win against Irene if we assume Irene can not enchant Mira or herself in the fight.
No, Irene can enchant things in this match-up. Just, not Mira or herself. Well she didn't show much at all so far in terms of actual combat, so let's say she can use any fireballs (the full powered one, used against Acno) as she wants.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also dude, i'm not "spiteful" from our conversation. I think the conversation ended nowhere since nobody could convince the other. I don't really feel like starting it again to be honest, i don't mean to fight.
I want to know everyone else's opinion about Macro.

Last edited:

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
No, i don't think Macro works based of power. Otherwise the fodders would have been affected. But they were not.
I know this is not an opinion shared by everybody, you're the perfect example. This is why i created this thread.
I want to know who would think Mira, using only Macro, would win against Irene if we assume Irene can not enchant Mira herself in the fight.
No, Irene can enchant things in this match-up. Just, not Mira or herself. Well she didn't show much at all so far in terms of actual combat, so let's say she can use any fireballs (the full powered one, used against Acno) as she wants.
Still not seeing anything worthy of an inconsistency. One time it was shown not to work and that was when the dude who can calculate and exploit weaknesses was there.

Irene can still enchant herself to debuff hax like she did when she used it on Neinhart which made him immune. Yes, but that's atmospheric enchantment which is still hax. And if she use meteor she used on Acno then she easily could blitz with that attack.
I want to know who would think Mira, using only Macro, would win against Irene if we assume Irene can not enchant Mira herself in the fight.
Also dude, i'm not "spiteful" from our conversation. I think the conversation ended nowhere since nobody could convince the other. I don't really feel like starting it again to be honest, i don't mean to fight.
I want to know everyone else's opinion about Macro.
So downgrade Irene by a lot?

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Still not seeing anything worthy of an inconsistency. One time it was shown not to work and that was when the dude who can calculate and exploit weaknesses was there.

Irene can still enchant herself to debuff hax like she did when she used it on Neinhart which made him immune. Yes, but that's atmospheric enchantment which is still hax. And if she use meteor she used on Acno then she easily could blitz with that attack.
Still not convinced by the "Wahl stopped Macro" argument.
I know she can enchant herself. I said it was restricted in my second post, but didn't correct it in the original post. My bad, it is done.

EDIT: just saw your quote.
Dude i agree that preventing Irene from a lot of things is silly and would never happen in the manga anyway.
If you want i can replace Irene with August, who hasn't shown the capacity of enchanting or resisting hax. I don't mind, as long as it's someone top tier.
I want to know how many people would think Mira can Macro a top tier opponent and order this opponent to commit suicide. Realistically i don'"t see it happening. But you for instance, disagree. I want people to share their opinions about Macro in general.
I should have just created a Macro thread instead of a 1v1 to be honest. But i can't delete this thread so yeah.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Still not convinced by the "Wahl stopped Macro" argument.
I know she can enchant herself. I said it was restricted in my second post, but didn't correct it in the original post. My bad, it is done.

EDIT: just saw your quote.
Dude i agree that preventing Irene from a lot of things is silly and would never happen in the manga anyway.
If you want i can replace Irene with August, who hasn't shown the capacity of enchanting or resisting hax. I don't mind, as long as it's someone top tier.
I want to know how many people would think Mira can Macro a top tier opponent and order this opponent to commit suicide. Realistically i don'"t see it happening. But you for instance, disagree. I want people to share their opinions about Macro in general.
I should have just created a Macro thread instead of a 1v1 to be honest. But i can't delete this thread so yeah.
August got tricks up his sleeve and was stated to know more forms of magic then Zeref so I highly doubt he doesn't have a counter. Anyway I think this has gotten out of hand by a lot. How did this go from Erza to August and Irene tho?

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
August got tricks up his sleeve and was stated to know more forms of magic then Zeref so I highly doubt he doesn't have a counter. Anyway I think this has gotten out of hand by a lot. How did this go from Erza to August and Irene tho?
You're right you're right. The 1v1 thread was a bad idea to be honest. I just created a discussion thread, tthat's more suited to whatt i wanted to do.
I went for Irene - then August - not in terms of actual characters or magics, but in terms of being massive MP wise. I want to know if people think Mira could use Macro against anyone regardless of their MP, basically. It wasn't really about Erza, Irene or August.

It's whaever. Let's jump into the discussion thread xD

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
What can i say.Irene horribly stomps.There is nothing more to say.Lel kek.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Mira against another top line Spriggan...

Irene with easy difficulty. Scarlet hair > white hair all series long... and the gap has never been so big like this match up.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Irene without hax?

Mira.

LOLOLOLOL.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Macro solos :yodawg according to jko even august and aldoron might not survive macro hax.

OT: Eileen dogwalks

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Irene takes this, her treatment of Mira in the manga is lenient compared to here