Voting Round 2 - Misogi Kumagawa vs. Madara Uchiha | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Misogi Kumagawa vs. Madara Uchiha

Who wins?

• Misogi Kumagawa

• Madara Uchiha

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
As much as I love Memelord Madara, he is pretty screwed with this match-up.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't think Madara has any counter to All Fiction unless Misogi's own personality interferes.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Im tempted to vote Madara only for the meme...

Also Misogi's description says he's a natural born loser, how can he possibly win against the invincible bullshit ninja? :cookiehand

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
The question here is...

Misogi has a very powerful hax, but at what speed can he activate it? If Madara looks him in the eyes before he does, Madara actually wins, right?

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile

[Ahh~, it feels good to be in round 2]

[So, it's Madara-chan my new opponent, huh?]

[Let's blame him for being a terrible villain in this world]

All right, let's start with all the people who doesn't has faith in Kumagawa. I've already depicted a bit of his abnormality known as All Fiction here:

So, i suppose i need to go full depth-in with what his abnormality can do, which is why, hoping you wouldn't care about spoiler, i invite you to watch this video:

*Kumagawa has dark blue-colored eyes, turning to red <33

Now, he can also work with functions, like with:

He could turn into nothing just his eyes, or nerves, but he simply wishes and reality commands

He, as some supporters have stated, can perform existing erasure, like here:

Touching him is just a formality to be displayed in the great Weekly Shonen Jump, as showed in the video, he doesn't needs to for making it happen, like here:

He obviously can heal himself by denying the new state that his in, like here:

With a disclaimer of course:

He can even deny his hearing limits function to hear noises from far away.

Also, he can deny emotions, can deny willpower, can deny the very heart of a person that strives in this tough thing called life, like here:

That camaraderie between Main Character and Antagonist <33 Be jealous.

All right, let's go to something more important, shall we?

Death!

It's automatic, btw:

He desired one wish, and it will happen again and again and again.
A terrifying Loop of Despair into Death.

So, @Elessar makes a pretty fair point here, Madara with the Rinnegan function as Sharingan can penetrate Kumagawa's mind and do whatever he wants. Obviously Kumagawa can deny Chakra existence, thus leaving Madara with only Taijutsu, to finally end in a complete state of death.

For instance that that might happen, Kumagawa through All Fiction has already made some chances within him nevertheless, like Aura:

And, his presence:

Outside the five senses, Kumagawa cannot be perceived by any other medium, powers that affect his insides don't work on him. He is already a special entity in this universe.

So, it's clear that Genjutsu can't work on him.

WHAT THE HELL!!!??? THIS GUY DOESN'T HAS ANY WEAKNESSES!!???

Some might asked that themselves, well, yes, he has weaknesses...

ERO POWA!!

He's charisma born of his hidden gentlemanliness, it truly makes him a bit weak when ladies are in certain situations.​

So, if Madara uses this:

Yep, his chances are higher than before.

Another weakness of Kumagawa -a more important one- are Minuses.

You see, Minuses happen to be a type of abnormalities that some have in Medaka Box, those kind of people are in the -13 class of his school. All Fiction cannot deny the existence of powerful minuses, so far, only one of them could outwork All Fiction's work spectrum. But still is a weakness.

So, i think now you will understand more about Kumagawa-chan.
I hope their supporters of the first round will continue with him! Don't trash your vote now!

If you already voted for grandpa Madara, go and change your vote for Kumagawa :XD

Check his gorgeous smile <3

VOTE HIM!

Last edited:

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India

All right, let's start with all the people who doesn't has faith in Kumagawa. I've already depicted a bit of his abnormality known as All Fiction here:

So, i suppose i need to go full depth-in with what his abnormality can do, which is why, hoping you wouldn't care about spoiler, i invite you to watch this video:

He could turn into nothing just his eyes, or nerves, but he simply wishes and reality commands

Touching him is just a formality to be displayed in the great Weekly Shonen Jump, as showed in the video, he doesn't needs to for making it happen, like here:

Also, he can deny emotions, can deny willpower, can deny the very heart of a person that strives in this tough thing called life, like here:

Death!

It's automatic, btw:

So, @Elessar makes a pretty fair point here, Madara with the Rinnegan function as Sharingan can penetrate Kumagawa's mind and do whatever he wants. Obviously Kumagawa can deny Chakra existence, thus leaving Madara with only Taijutsu, to finally end in a complete state of death.

For instance that that might happen, Kumagawa through All Fiction has already made some chances within him nevertheless, like Aura:

And, his presence:

Outside the five senses, Kumagawa cannot be perceived by any other medium, powers that affect his insides don't work on him. He is already a special entity in this universe.

ERO POWA!!

He's charisma born of his hidden gentlemanliness, it truly makes him a bit weak when ladies are in certain situations.​

So, if Madara uses this:

You see, Minuses happen to be a type of abnormalities that some have in Medaka Box, those kind of people are in the -13 class of his school. All Fiction cannot deny the existence of powerful minuses, so far, only one of them could outwork All Fiction's work spectrum. But still is a weakness.

I hope their supporters of the first round will continue with him! Don't trash your vote now!

If you already voted for grandpa Madara, go and change your vote for Kumagawa :XD

VOTE HIM!

Your existence was a lie and u never existed like this, brat. :catshrug

Game set and over.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Death!

It's automatic, btw:

And, his presence:

ERO POWA!!

So, if Madara uses this:

VOTE HIM!
I'm voting for Madara and here's why. First off I like Madara's ability activation speed more than Kumagawa's.

But far far FAR more importantly. In that video you linked of the Medaka Box anime he wipes out Blue and then Red and the world turns Green. Green! Think about that. This pisses me off. Why? I'll let Sesame Street explain...

How are you looking at Green if Blue doesn't exists? This is more annoying than a physics problem. Green is a combination of Yellow and Blue. How do people working in manga and anime not understand primary colors. Have they never mixed paint before? Seriously!?

Status
Not open for further replies.