Voting Round 1 - Miyamoto Musashi vs. Jishuka | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Miyamoto Musashi vs. Jishuka

Who wins?

• Miyamoto Musashi

• Jishuka

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Miyamoto Musashi
Fate Grand Order
Jishuka
Overgeared

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Making her grand return to the waifu wars, it's Musashi Miyamoto!!!

"Okay! Levelled up! Not only did my blade improve, but my other areas have improved too!"

The best Fate girl is back again to win your hearts, your votes, and give you a fun time whether it's summer or any other time! So, for this post let's get into my first point of why you should vote for our beloved Swordbeauty Swordmaster!

Musashi's character is one of the main reason why I am drawn to her, and it's the same deal for a lot of Fate/Grand Order fans. A girl who enjoys life's journeys and is fairly easy going, she is down to earth, approachable and someone who loves to have a good time. Musashi uses her journey throughout life and the various places she travels as a means to grow as a person and work towards the goal she constantly strives to achieve. Knowing that she isn't perfect, she embraces her flaws and even finds confidence in them, which is a life lesson I think we can all learn from as we strive to better ourselves!

Of course, Musashi does have a strong sense of justice and a serious side to her. When the going gets tough, she's unyielding, unflinching and unwavering in her resolve, and will always stand true to her values! If you're ever in a bind, no matter the situation she is dependable and will see you through it! This kickarse swordsmaster will never let those she cares for (yes that's you ya cutie~) be left to struggle, and pull through so you win any and every battle you come across!

Dependable, easy going, and always great to have around, when it comes to waifu you couldn't do much better than Musashi! What are you waiting for? Hit that vote button now and you can go get udon with her and then have some fun on the beach! Maybe she'll take you for a ride on her jet ski too!

"Let's, KENGOU BATTLE! Oh yeah, so sexy! My name is... Musashi Miyamoto!"

Vote #1: Musashi Miyamoto!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Overgeared is on my reading list but I haven't got there yet so Jishuka has a big disadvantage.

A bigger disadvantage though is that she's up against Musashi wanderer of dimensions and general first class waifu.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Damn, hard choice, but Musashi is Musashi, so I'll vote for her

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I guess there no need to use my screenshot form the event, took some screenshots of musashi interaction in it as she was in it (my shitty screenshot)

Thinking about it now, i should just link the video of the event and the part then showing bad screenshots of wall text
Next round i guess

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Overgeared is on my reading list but I haven't got there yet so Jishuka has a big disadvantage.

A bigger disadvantage though is that she's up against Musashi wanderer of dimensions and general first class waifu.
How many first class waifus are there in FGO? 🤔

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Going with Miyamoto here

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
How many first class waifus are there in FGO? 🤔
If I attempt to answer that question we'll be here all day. There is a character named " Mysterious Alter Ego Λ"

They make billions of dollars a year on that very question.

Status
Not open for further replies.