Chapter - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 147 Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 147 Spoilers & Discussion

The White Knight is...

• Merlin.

• Vivian.

• One of Merlin's relatives (mother, father, aunt etc.)

• A new character unrelated to Merlin.

• Something else.

Results are only viewable after voting.

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Mokushiroku no Yonkishi.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
The full chapter is up, here's the link.

TL:
NOTE: Do not use this translation for scanslations

Page 2:
Guhh...
SFX(2x): Pant

Brother Myrtle!!
Are you okay, idiot brother!?

Don't mind... me...
Just focus on... looking after Mother.

Page 3:
What did I do to
Mother who gives us so much love...!!

Oh, stop blaming yourself!!
The scars don't hurt when I get them for my precious children' sake.

But Mother...

Page 4:
As I said, these kinds of scars don't bother me at all.♡

Mom... you're making it sound like you're a monster...
You sure do...
I am not! Why won't you understand it!!?

Pfft.

Hahahah!

I was wondering how it'd go there for a minute but I'm really glad for them.

...A mother's love sure is amazing...

Page 5:
And in the end, Mom is Diane of the Seven Deadly Sins' Serpent's Sin of Envy,
one of the legendary heroes who defeated the Demon King.

I'm somewhat envious of him...

SFX: Cough hack hack
Oh no... Myrtle!! Do you still have your pills!?

I must've... lost them somewhere while I was running berserk... ack!

Can you do something about it, Nassie!?
I already know what mullein medicine does, so I can stop his coughes.

Mom!! Nassie said his coughes could be stopped!!
Really!?
It's just that I...

Page 6:
can't do much when I can't get out of here...
SFX: Hit hit hit hit
Aaaaah, geeeez!!!

Completely preventing an enemy from getting inside means it's impossible to get out from within either.

Belte, move aside!
Hey, hey, what are you going to do?

Raaaaah!!

Page 7:
SFX: Twitch... Twitch...
Ouchie, I landed on my butt.

My bad, my bad. I shouldn't have done it?
Zanaaaaaa!!

Let's look for dad first.
We need dad to dispel Pollen Garden to even make pills.
I also agree...!

Page 8:
Dad went after the red hooded one, he was heading to the garden of Euphobia.
SFX: Cough cough
And Sixtus pursued the white hooded ones and went to the king's throne.

Very well!!
Let's all go summon dad!!

Mom will go search dad.
Huh?
You all go assist Sixtus.

He shouldn't have any problems.
Just get on it!! When I'm worried, I'm worried!!

Myrtle, you will stay here with Tyolet and Nasiens.
You three, wait for us, okay?
SFX: Cough cough
Be careful, all of you!

Page 9:
Mom is always a worrywart, isn't she?
Hoh.
Hoh.
I know, right! There's no way those goons can beat Sixtus!!
...that's what a mother does, right?

While daddy would never lose to them in the first place,
Sixtus holds enough power that it's rumored that he'll be the next Fairy King.

...Savred Sword Magliastilla
Form Two "Hummingbird".

Page 10:
SFX: Clap
SFX: Flicker

Page 11:
Spirit Sword Magliastilla
Form Six "Hexagonal Wall".

Page 12:
Did it ever occur to you to call in a somewhat stronger guy?
...to be frank, this looks like I'm picking on guys weaker than me and it feels embarrassing to me.

Oh?
They're fusing?

Page 13:
Not too bad.
If you've got such a technique, you could have used it sooner!!

With that said, you're going to end in a stalemate if you keep reducing your numbers...

Pages 14-15:
When did they!?
And their number...!!

SFX (2x): Flicker

Page 16:
Spirit Sword Maglistilla
Form One "Magliastilla".

"Perfect Cube"

"Bounce Four Elements"

"Teleport"

Page 17:
What... just... happened...?

Page 18:
Kahah...

Page 19:
You were hiding your actual strength...!?
Just who ara you!?

Wallaldan.
[TN: Not sure about this transcription for now.]
Also called the White knight f the Four Perils.

I am the same as you...

Page 20:
...as I also hate picking on people weaker than me.

Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 148 - Low-hanging dark cloud

No chapter next week due to the Golden Week break.

Last edited:

Rey151203

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ok i love that chapter

And he broke the perfect cube with brute force? Only the demon king had this feat, what's his name?

Redworld96

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
While daddy would never lose to them in the first place,
Sixtus holds enough power to be the rumored next Fairy King.
I wonder what kind of "rumor" they mean: A Fake Rumor between fairies like "Ban is the new fairy king" from Season 2 when actually the king was still Harlequin because only the Sacred Tree decides to choose/give birth the next ruler as Gerheade clarified; or a rumour coming from their father King himself; because if it's the latter then maybe a Fairy King giving biological children for the first time has meant to change completely the crown hierarchy from now on.

Now I'm going to sin (pun intended) of guessing with almost no clue, and I HOPE to be wrong, but...
Just a couple of chapters ago we got this line from King:

And now, that villain dude turns out to be a powerful mage using some of the same techniques she used to use, not to mention that white knight apparently looks like a woman (by the shape of their arm and by wearing a long dress under the cape).

Again, I hope to be wrong and these are just unlucky coincidences...
(I know there was a fake Merlin aroung Arthur turning out to be a fairy or something like that, but we're still supposed to not know where she is?)

Last edited:

Killerbee12

Reaction score
Country
United States
Again shout out who call it, unsaid the last one would be a mage
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Funny it’s Merlin, but who else can use perfect cube, so far we seen Gawain cancel perfect cube, but not use it, wats y’all thoughs

GunzDXD

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I wonder if Vivian with chaos powers is our new enemy.

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I've been talking about the possibility of the last Peril getting their debut in this arc for a while now given that it was high time for them to finally show up after Beltreipe was introduced in the previous arc. It's nice to see that Nakaba actually capitalized on that. Of course just like with Beltreipe earlier this is likely only going to be a quick tease during which the new enemy gets to show off a bit before leaving. Defeating Sixtus is a solid achievement especially after it was mentioned he might one day become the Fairy King, but I kinda wanted to see Diane in action too. Zana and Zillian even brought Gideon to her in the last chapter only for her to just ignore it. I also find it strange that Diane would decide to go back up King instead of Sixtus even though she specifically said that she's worried about her son. Surely sending the other kids to be with King while she checks up on Sixtus would ensure that everyone stays safe? Well, everyone except for Myrtle whom she left with the trapped Nasiens and Tioreh who are unable to protect him or even help him with his breathing problems. Myrtle is no longer important so he's probably safe, but Diane did just create the perfect opportunity for someone to target him. I'm starting to understand what happened to baby Nasiens.

The most interesting part of this chapter for me is the last Peril's name and color. The other three followed both the naming and color scheme of the Gareth story, in which case the last knight should have been based on the blue knight Persant. Instead of him we got the white knight Wallaldan(?). This was not entirely unexpected as there has been speculation about whether Nakaba is following the Gareth story(red, black, green and blue) or the Four Guardians of Chinese mythology(red, black, blue/green and white). The names of the knights pointed to Arthurian legends while the name of the group pointed to Chinese myths, as the Four Perils are the evil counterparts of the Four Guardians. We couldn't tell which option was correct because the order Nakaba chose to reveal the Perils in left the pattern ambiguous, but now we finally have our answer.

Wallaldan.
[TN: Not sure about this transcription for now.]
Isn't the second half of the name written the same way as Merlin's ST, Aldan? I don't speak Japanese but the characters look very similar to me. This is an interesting detail given that we have previously seen Merlin project herself onto her ST back when she was petrified. In theory she could use the same technique to masquerade as another person. Or maybe the ST itself or a similar crystal ball gained sentience due to Chaos magic and decided to call itself Wall-Aldan.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
In vein with @Redworld96 the line for Sixtus being the next Fairy King is probably just everyone praising his strength, since it's common knowledge the Sacred Tree crowns the next King when its necessary for a new ruler... and unless Harlequin is killed in combat, he doesn't need to be replaced anytime soon when he just entered his prime 18 years ago (which is nothing for a fairies life span) and is incredibly powerful. Although it would be an interesting route if the ST decided to change the inheritance clause, but Nakaba can really write it either way he wants.

As for the new member of the four evils, I'd say my bets are on Merlin or Vivian. Arthur decreed for his four strongest knights to actively avoid direct confrontations with any of the sins, yet he's presumably sent one of those same knights directly into the fairy realm and into the presence of two sins. If this knight is Merlin though, especially with Chaos boosted powers then I could see why Arthur would send her - she's strong and could actually fight King/Diane, have a former history with them which might make them not want to kill her, and her arsenal/knowledge in general would make her useful in infiltrating the fairy realm and retrieving the drug. Given how her arsenal is literally just ''hax'' she could probably take the drug without King being there lol. Along with @Vortigern point of Merlin's ST named vs the lore name of ''Wallaldan'' and @Redworld96 bringing up that Harlequin literally just joked about having a very powerful mage friend.... it seems as if this could very likely be Merlin.

An alternative would be Vivian since she had decent potential as a Mage in 7DS and has every motive to join Camelot since she's suffered at the hands of the other races and despises Liones.

I don't see King/Diane losing a fight, even if this is Merlin, but I do see Sixtus probably going to be used as leverage now for the drug to be handed over. God I hope it's Merlin... the drama would be insane and we need to see her.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
the most amazing alternative about wallaldan

Is.. ALDAN

aldan in the legends is the name of merlin's mother, nakaba said that merlin's mother is a mystery... What if Merlin's treasure's name being Aldan wasn't an outside reference and Merlin's mother in the manga actually being Aldan?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The White Knight turned out to be a Mage type as I thought. I am pretty sure it's going to be a woman too. A woman and a Mage to contrast the three others. Now, I know what people think with that name and abilities used, but if it's Merlin, how did she manage to fool Arthur? It's weird. Unless she got brainwashed or something.

Ban will think that the 4P are no threat but Gowther and King + Diane will talk about the Green and White Knights's strength.

This line was one of the reasons why I thought it was even more likely too.

Again shout out who call it, unsaid the last one would be a mage

Funny it’s Merlin, but who else can use perfect cube, so far we seen Gawain cancel perfect cube, but not use it, wats y’all thoughs
That was me!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

About Sixtus, it's just a matter of potential. He is clearly King Jr. and has similar abilities. His siblings are the ones saying that too.

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The White Knight turned out to be a Mage type as I thought. I am pretty sure it's going to be a woman too. A woman and a Mage to contrast the three others. Now, I know what people think with that name and abilities used, but if it's Merlin, how did she manage to fool Arthur? It's weird. Unless she got brainwashed or something.

Ban will think that the 4P are no threat but Gowther and King + Diane will talk about the Green and White Knights's strength.

This line was one of the reasons why I thought it was even more likely too.

That was me!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

About Sixtus, it's just a matter of potential. He is clearly King Jr. and has similar abilities. His siblings are the ones saying that too.
U got it right brother, congrats

Sixtus indeed have the potential, he's the stronger of King's kids. That's why I thought since last chapter that King made a mistake letting Sixtus against more than 1 unknowns enemies.

Kilbegan didn't look menacing since the start... Hopefully he will be alright but now looks more likely that Camelot will get the Elixir

Wonder how Arthur will use it, but I got a theory that it involves Merlin somehow.
The last peril will not me Merlin, Arthur became obsessed with Merlin during the years but she still to this day loves another one, a Demon, the race he hates above all others.

Now, or Merlin got real sick by something chaos related that Arthur can't solve it alone, or she's pretryified in some way.

But hey, I have 99,9% chance of get everything wrong lol

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
How many people managed to break Perfect Cube in NnT? It happened only one IIRC and it wasn't by one of the Sins. Even the Meliodas VS Escanor's fight didn't break it.

No way.

LordTwigoSama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I doubt it's Merlin. Nakaba seems to be saving her reveal for a reason. Plus it's more likely she'll show up for the Gawain-centric post time skip arc.

As for who this Walladan gal could be, I personally think it might be a completely new character from Arthurian legend. Perhaps Morgana Le Fay

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I doubt it's Merlin. Nakaba seems to be saving her reveal for a reason. Plus it's more likely she'll show up for the Gawain-centric post time skip arc.

As for who this Walladan gal could be, I personally think it might be a completely new character from Arthurian legend. Perhaps Morgana Le Fay
I'm bold to say that it's Merlin's own mother, Aldan, when they asked Nakaba what Merlin's mother was like, he said she is a mystery, imagine how crazy Merlin's mother is, but the nakaba always flirted with the idea of "I never want Merlin as an enemy" and it's there now a evil merlin

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Akame posted HQ pages and the title is visible there. It's now translated.
Also, Euphohia => Euphobia. The previous scans were bad enough that the dakuten got erased. I did wonder whether it was ビ (bi) or ピ (pi), it couldn't have been ヒ (hi) because the name wouldn't sound as nice with it.

One4All

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
My bets are on Merlin.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think it's Merlin. Arthur misses her to the point he has a Fairy who was acting as her and Guinevere knows that she isn't with him.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
and Merlin appears facing Arthur and the 4 evils, it's not her

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
And now, that villain dude turns out to be a powerful mage using some of the same techniques she used to use, not to mention that white knight apparently looks like a woman (by the shape of their arm and by wearing a long dress under the cape).

Again, I hope to be wrong and these are just unlucky coincidences...
(I know there was a fake Merlin aroung Arthur turning out to be a fairy or something like that, but we're still supposed to not know where she is?)
I don't think the last Peril is Merlin

Why would Arthur be obsessed with Merlin and try to make illusion of her to spend time with him if she was actually one of his knights?

I don't think so

Vivian is weak to be the last Peril, and the role doesn't suit her

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Vivian is anti hype