Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 366 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

Yakkun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Why is Bouncyvals colour scheme so yummy looking? He looks like a gummy bear. I want to eat that thing.

Killerbee12

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Where is the anime

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone know if it’s animated like garbage again?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Does anyone know if it’s animated like garbage again?
You aren't watching it? The 1st episode was good. But TBH 1st episodes aren't enough to gauge the animation long term.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
You aren't watching it? The 1st episode was good. But TBH 1st episodes aren't enough to gauge the animation long term.
I forgot it’s release date. I got around to it earlier and as you said, while it looks good the first episode isn’t exactly the best indicator for this

Undina

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I wonder how many people who aren't familiar with the sequel think that Percival is Tristan or another of Meliodas's sons :lmao.
The site I watch it on has none confused on that, since Varghese stated out loud that he's Ironside' s father and ironside Percy's, but I am curious. I've watched a few reactions to Demon Slayer and those do have weird theories every single time on Yoriichi being Tanjuro. By the time we reach mid-season we might get misunderstandings here as well, if there be people who debate theories while exposition happens on screen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unless he dyed his hair
And got a bad perm🤣

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I was going through the old Q&As and found one where Nakaba said that his favorite novels were Hyperion and Endymion by Dan Simmons.

Maybe the chapter title in MnY was a reference to this or a scene in the novels? I have never read them.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
It's been a while since we last had a Nakaba doodle:

The text says "I'm counting on you to get Volume 14 (and the fanbook)."

But that's not all! Nakaba drew this for a certain occasion:

TL:
I played it quite a lot on PS1 back when I was still a pre-serialization novice. I like to recall that it's this game that made me love stealth games. In any case... happy 35th birthday to the MGS series!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to playing the remaster! Yoohoo!
Next to Snake: ! Shit...

Last edited:

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
In Sistana arc, Irinside summoned the Chaotic Dead to collect sacrifices' blood for CoED:

I used to believe it's because of CoED or an ability granted to Ironside by king Arthur. But isn't it another case of Ironside spirit manipulation? Wind spirits, spirits of Life, and Chaotic Dead which might be a corrupted form of SoL, or something else entirely.

Yeah I'm desperately trying to find evidence to prove Ironside is not a wind only spirit user!

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
In Sistana arc, Irinside summoned the Chaotic Dead to collect sacrifices' blood for CoED:

I used to believe it's because of CoED or an ability granted to Ironside by king Arthur. But isn't it another case of Ironside spirit manipulation? Wind spirits, spirits of Life, and Chaotic Dead which might be a corrupted form of SoL, or something else entirely.

Yeah I'm desperately trying to find evidence to prove Ironside is not a wind only spirit user!
Yes, now I think it's most likely something he did with his Magic.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany

I don't think he is limited to wind either. It might be his prefered spirits to use but we don't even know if what he showed us versus Ban with the Djinn is the same as his usual unnamed (and named) "cross move", like Belfest Margot. That latter one clearly had sparks pop up everywhere before forming his signature cross marks, so this might not be wind based at all. It could be fire.

He also used another move in Sistana, Ragna Claw. And that one left a circular landslide-like hole in the ground. Which is unlike any other of his moves so far, so it might be an earth spirit attack.

If we use Chion's summoning set as a base, then Ironside should be able to summon spirits tiers above what Chion has. Belfest Margot might be a fire-based attack, honed into a heat beam which forms these cross marks. The wind djinn is kinda self-explanatory and my money is on Ragna Claw being an earth spirit move.

On top of that Ironside may have several forbidden spirit summons available, such as summoning the Chaotic Dead or whatever ritual allowed him to create Percival in the first place.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
You must already know that Nakaba's old series Rising Impact got an anime adaptation confirmed on Netflix.
Here's the author's message:
TL:
I... I-I-I... never expected the day would come that my debut series 25 years ago would get adapted as an anime on Netflix...!!!
Moreover, I felt the extraordinary love towards my work from the people involved in the production by strictly sticking to the old design for its return, and as the author, I can only bow my head to them!!!
Anyway, be sure to feel and enjoy everything: magnificent drawings and production, the VAs' fine performances that perfectly match how I imagined them, punch-packing music!!!

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
No one posted the trailer here so I will:

Liked the music.

So Nakaba used the Kurumi from his first manga and turned her into a Fairy for GoE.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Suzuki updated his blog: http://blog.livedoor.jp/suzukinakaba/archives/52231498.html

TL of the drawing:
Rising Impact will be adapted into an anime on Netflix!!
Bubble: I am Percival.
Arrow: The MC is Gawain, a male.
Text:
The project started up about two(?) years ago and the production had been going steadily, and it's finally been announced now...!! Anyway, the anime direction is magnificent so be sure to look forward to it!!
In any case, since I drew it 25 years ago, I felt so embarrassed I couldn't bring myself to read the script... I could only read it thanks to the voice actors.

Last edited:

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Netflix, please animate Kongou Banchou next :3c