Voting Round 2 - Momiji vs. Tohru | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Momiji vs. Tohru

Who wins?

• Momiji

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Tohru

Votes: 21 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Momiji
Dead or Alive
-

Tohru
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Oi @Zasz do you maybe wanna give us a role hint campaign post? Always the same deal with you :lambirb

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Oi @Zasz do you maybe wanna give us a role hint campaign post? Always the same deal with you :lambirb
Oi, oi. :kappa
I was actually waiting for someone to show up here, but it seems like that no one understands Tohru's charm.
Well, then, here I go.
Why you should ALL vote for Tohru?
The reasons are the following:

Perverted in a positive way.

A powerful entity that is capable of razing to the ground everything on her way (an here she was only playing with Kanna).

She looks stunning with a swimsuit on.

She can dance.

Has an adorable smile.

But more than that, she's a MAID!

I mean, do you even need anything else to vote for her?

I'll be waiting for her opponent in the meantime......
I still have to show more about her after all. :kappa

Last edited:

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Oi, oi. :kappa
I was actually waiting for someone to show up here, but it seems like that no one understands Tohru's charm.
Well, then, here I go.
Why you should ALL vote for Tohru?
The reasons are the following:

Perverted in a positive way.

A powerful entity that is capable of razing to the ground everything on her way (an here she was only playing with Kanna).

She looks stunning with a swimsuit on.

She can dance.

Has an adorable smile.

But more than that, she's a MAID!

I mean, do you even need anything else to vote for her?

I'll be waiting for her opponent in the meantime......
I still have to show more about her after all. :kappa

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's not that nobody showed up it's the the victor is so clear. It's like a cagematch between a grizzly bear and koala.

I'm waiting for somebody to make the case for Momiji but I honestly don't see how they can.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Alright, I guess it's my turn to campaign. I may not be good at it but I'm definitely not going to lose without putting up a debate, something that I haven't done for a long time. Just kidding. All you guys need to know about Momiji is that...

...she needs your vote. Like desperately needs it. So what do you say?

But instead of telling you guys why you should vote for Momiji, let me just start by stating why you shouldn't vote for her opponent. Get ready for some insults. First of all, just by a quick Google search you can find that Tohru is a dragon and a maid. Now a dragon is cool sometimes, but not in this case. Not only does she seem like a fodder but would you really want a waifu looking like this?

Momiji, on the other hand, is known as the dragon shrine maiden of the Hayabusa village. In other words, she is a young woman who is unmarried. Perfect for courting, am I right? Not to mention, she is a ninja who wields a halberd and a bow. Nothing cooler than that, in my opinion. Her role is also to look after a jewel called the Eye of the Dragon but that delves more into the story itself than her own character.

Furthermore, it was said that that the children of the village look up to Momiji as an elderly sister figure. This just goes to show how much respect she gets. Her duty isn't just being a maid (looking at Tohru). She serves as a role model for the entire village.

Now, for the last part. Tohru seems like a loli. I understand she might actually be old because dragons age differently; however, looking at her image, she doesn't seem mature yet. In fact, it seems like she would be one of the children in the village looking up to Momiji... How could you call somebody like that a great waifu, when she looks more like a daughter than a wife? I mean a perfect analogy to this match-up is...

Android 18
aka Momiji
-
Marron
aka Tohru

Clearly, there's a superior one.

Disclaimer: Everything I said about Tohru was for comedic purposes only (if it even worked). I know nothing about the character and cannot judge her qualities from an objective standpoint. All I have to say is good luck to my opponent @Zasz! I look forward to another post of yours, which will hopefully return some of the insults and make this least viewed thread more exciting.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Alright, I guess it's my turn to campaign. I may not be good at it but I'm definitely not going to lose without putting up a debate, something that I haven't done for a long time. Just kidding. All you guys need to know about Momiji is that...

...she needs your vote. Like desperately needs it. So what do you say?

But instead of telling you guys why you should vote for Momiji, let me just start by stating why you shouldn't vote for her opponent. Get ready for some insults. First of all, just by a quick Google search you can find that Tohru is a dragon and a maid. Now a dragon is cool sometimes, but not in this case. Not only does she seem like a fodder but would you really want a waifu looking like this?

Momiji, on the other hand, is known as the dragon shrine maiden of the Hayabusa village. In other words, she is a young woman who is unmarried. Perfect for courting, am I right? Not to mention, she is a ninja who wields a halberd and a bow. Nothing cooler than that, in my opinion. Her role is also to look after a jewel called the Eye of the Dragon but that delves more into the story itself than her own character.

Furthermore, it was said that that the children of the village look up to Momiji as an elderly sister figure. This just goes to show how much respect she gets. Her duty isn't just being a maid (looking at Tohru). She serves as a role model for the entire village.

Now, for the last part. Tohru seems like a loli. I understand she might actually be old because dragons age differently; however, looking at her image, she doesn't seem mature yet. In fact, it seems like she would be one of the children in the village looking up to Momiji... How could you call somebody like that a great waifu, when she looks more like a daughter than a wife? I mean a perfect analogy to this match-up is...

Android 18
aka Momiji
-

Marron
aka Tohru

Clearly, there's a superior one.

Disclaimer: Everything I said about Tohru was for comedic purposes only (if it even worked). I know nothing about the character and cannot judge her qualities from an objective standpoint. All I have to say is good luck to my opponent @Zasz! I look forward to another post of yours, which will hopefully return some of the insults and make this least viewed thread more exciting.
Hmph, using the dragon form arguement, huh? :kappa
Well, know this, Tohru's human form is 100% natural.
I suck at explaining, but to summarize, through a concept known as idea conversion, since she's perceived as beautiful by her race, she will perceived as such by the humans too.
Hence the whole 100% natural.
And trust me, Tohru certainly isn't a Loli.
You're propbably mixing her up with Kanna. :kappa

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Voting for Tohru :^_^

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Voting for the one who doesn't look just to be pure henti.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Voting for Tohru. Her gifs are just too amazing not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.