Morps - Online Games | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Morps - Online Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagles Claw

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Anyone interested in online games, if so... which ones do you play?

I'm playing 2 at the moment, well 1 I used to play... and they're both free.

MWO http://www.abbotflash.co.uk/Martial%20World.asp is one of them, quiet new and the best I've played so far, infact, I'm one of the top players there (Second or third). Though the highest is impossible to catch up to so I'm not really in competition with him lol. Coz it's relatively new, the community isn't so big... all the better for us though coz we'll be way ahead of the rest when it does get big.It's a Flash based game and good graphics, not bad fro a free game.

The other one is Tibia www.tibia.com Another one I used to play, pretty good but not exactly the best graphics engine. The community there is huge though and it's a really funny game to play, unless you're unlucky and run into the many PK's (Player Killers) on there, which you don't find on MWO. Check em both out anyway. And for those who play runescape, I feel sorry for you, that's the worst Morpg ever!

Moved to Video Games. ~ Ayah

neugent

Reaction score
oh MMOs! i love MMOs, i used to play MU Online, but got bored, now im glued with RF Online. Its really cool, you can rotate the view, zoom-in and out and lots of other stuffs.

rfonline.x2game.com/
risingforce.ph
http://rfbase.com/modules/news/

Eagles Claw

Reaction score
I think I've heard about that one before... I'll check it out. How far are you into it, y'know like what level?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm currently playing Ninja RPG and The Human Age RGP

Ninja RPG is like Naruto, You can join whichever village you want, train at the academy, progress through the ranks of ninja and maybe one day become your villages Kage. The only problem is that the site is a bit buggy, so sometimes it's slow or it'll randomly log you out.

Human Age is where you start from the stone age, and go on quests and provide for yourself, and living through different eras of time (Stone age- age of trhe Celts-medival era, etc) all the way up to the present.

Both are VERY long games, as they use real time. You just spend a couple minutes a day on your account, getting food and such, and your good to go ^^

exbankai

Reaction score
Naruto's online game!!

hey guys.. just wanted to share something with you guys.. there is a website where you can play naruto game. it's a online game. quite interesting.. you can have a try. here is the website:-

http://shinobilegends.com/referral.php?r=itachii

hopefully you all won't flame me from starting this thread.. i just wanted to share something with you guys.. hm.. lastly.. hope you all enjoy this game.

Tsucchi

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
mh.... im playing World of Warcraft since feb 2005.....

zypher

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Yeah not many who plays World of Warcraft here??
I have my favorite game on the internet, it is like advance wars but you play with naruto characters... go and check it out.

Azurel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
*looks around*

I guess there isn't many people who plays MMOs?

I used to play ROSEonline abt 2 years but now I play PirateKingOnline instead.. it's kinda interesting too.. Alot of One Piece fans there too.. You can check it out at www.piratekingonline.com

bakashijinsan

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
i play Ragnarok Online ever since october 2004. any free online games that are fun that you can suggest?

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
As I mention above ^ PKO is still in beta so it's technically free and not too bad at all. It's interesting aspect is that it has both land and sea playing field. So if you're an explorer class you can go out to sea and fight just like pirates :)

If your computer has 1GB ram, you should try rappelz - http://rappelz.gpotato.com
It's free but has an item mall and the graphics is really superb IMO; very high quality graphics. I tried to play it on my scrap piece of computer but it just crashes continuously since it doesn't meet the game's minimum requirement.

And if you like 2D side scrolling, you can try Maple story - http://www.mapleglobal.com
It's free but feels a lot like playing Mario and I prefer 3D games. XD

I've tried RO before but I didn't really like the graphics so I didn't play it. But is it fun?

kiddo7

Reaction score
Country
Austria
The first and sofar only MMORPG I have ever played is a game Free game called Silk Road Online it is decent I would say though I have no basis for comparison as it is the only one i have ever played. There is a gigantic world and ther are a lot of things you can do. but sometimes the missions or quests seem a little too long and somewhat formulaic.

Another point of interest is that the games is always being updated. this might be consider as either a pro or a con as it means that you will regularly find upgrades and new thing in the game but also that you will often have to wait for the patches and new versions to download. Also all their servers are constantly filled to capacity and you offten encounter lags and sometimes get thrown out of the game. at least that was how it was like when I last played maybe they fixed that bug by now. anyway that is that.

oh let me see if i can find you a URL...

Her we go.: http://www.silkroadonline.net/

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
kiddo7 said:
Another point of interest is that the games is always being updated. this might be consider as either a pro or a con as it means that you will regularly find upgrades and new thing in the game but also that you will often have to wait for the patches and new versions to download. Also all their servers are constantly filled to capacity and you offten encounter lags and sometimes get thrown out of the game. at least that was how it was like when I last played maybe they fixed that bug by now. anyway that is that.
bugs, lags, hacks... all in a days work of an mmo player... sounds like a typical mmorpg. ;)

kiddo7

Reaction score
Country
Austria
well either way I would not know since it is the only one I have played._________________________________________________
Update: While checking out some of the games posted in this thread I came across one called Space Cowboy Online. THis game is amazing. It is a FREE dogfighting MMORPG! You get into a plane pick up missions fly them and get items from the "monsters" you kill and money for your labor. There really is not very much to say about this game you kinda have to play it to understand, but I can tell you this, it looks great is easy enough to pick up, and yet remains challenging. Also there is a very real war going on in this game, you have to chose a side and once you chose, all the players you create with the same account, on any server, will automatically be on that side. Oh, and you can also make your own custom soundtrack for the game, using anything you have on your harddrive. How cool is that?
Or could it bee that this is a normal feature of most MMORPG's and I am just showing what kind of a n00b I am.
I guess I will stop on that note.

Status
Not open for further replies.