Voting - Most Fashionable Female | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Most Fashionable Female

Vote for the Most Fashionable Female

• Erza Scarlet

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Irene Belserion

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Jenny Realight

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Juvia Lockser

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Kagura Mikazuchi

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Lucy Heartfilia

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Minerva Orland

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Mirajane Strauss

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Seilah/Sayla

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Sherry Blendy

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ultear Milkovich

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Wendy Marvell

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kira

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I support Mirajane, Irene, and Kagura.

Irina_mashiro_22

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
I nominate these three.
  • Erza Scarlet
  • Irene Belserion
  • Lucy Heartfilia

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Voting for Erza, Mirajane and Lucy

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Kagura, Erza and Mirajane for me.

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Kagura, Irene, and Mira all the way! :woot

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
My votes go to Jenny, Minerva and Kagura.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Erza, Lucy and Kagura.

I dropped Ultear out for Kagura, as some have said (not just in this thread) Kagura's outfits are on point fashion wise. Ultear is hot, but not for fashion.

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Definitely Irene, Erza and Ultear.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
I voted Mirajane Strauss, Minerva Orland, and Jenny Realight.

Tbh, I don't know what you all mean by "fashionable".

We all know that regardless of the "clothes" they wear, you all skip that part and just look underneath to judge...

Jk, some of you guys actually do look at their clothing...

For me, I judge which one is fashionable because I look at their...

Hair...

Guys.. what were you guys thinking... be honest.. don't tell me you thought I was gonna say... thigh, ass, boobs.

natsu x777

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I voted for

Irene Bellserion for me the best design of all mashima universes but is not my favourite.
Juvia, her change after the first appereance in Phantom is 360° very beutifull and mashima saw the interest for improve it
Lucy Heartfilia I always love her design, the same with Ellie, but Lucy has been more changes and i love her actual design

Where is Brandis, Dimaria, Milliana, Sheria and the most sexiest body and face of all Fairy Tail Ultear Milkovich O*O!!!???

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I suppose sometimes clothing does help in the appeal of the wearers.

I have always like the way Erza presents herself, particular with her signature magic, Requip: The Knight, which she possesses great mastery of it. The magic gives her the privilege of equipping herself with many weapons, armour and clothing at will.

I guess it is always a "girl's thing" to have many clothing, shoes, handbags, make-up, etc, and here we have, Erza changing them as and when she desires without shopping for them. (Do boys wanna like to fill their wardrobe?)

The other Erza's specialty is the Sword Magic where she utilises it very well and always with style. I like the way she combines the use of swords to perform different magical attacks with her special armour she requipped. Similarly she also uses many of her other skills in combination to help in her battlefield.

I've got my first choice, but the second and third will pause my mind for a bit to think. I like all the nominations - the girls have style! Let's see...

I guess I will pick Wendy. She is a very sweet young girl - naive and innocent - who usually appears simple and shy. I particularly like the way she is portrayed like a schoolgirl and when she stands together with Carla, both of them look like two kids who just come back from school. :Haha

The final choice goes to Lucy.

Hmm, seriously I'm not a big fan of advocating exploitation of women (and men alike), in real life or in any form, solely for the purpose of entertainment. Though big part of the series uses various ways for fanservice, but the story proper is still enticing. So, that is a good part of it.

I choose Lucy in view of her funny ways like her speech, expression and how she interacts with people around her. She also appears in different outfits and hairstyles in various occasions. Many of them look very nice - really fits her cheerful nature and her pride of her own appearance. :^_^

Freya

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I think Lucy is kind of girl that care about her appearance. Well it is because she is the main character so she often shown with various clothes and hairstyle the most. With addition now she has CSK dress. I saw Sherry is similar in terms of fashion awareness with Lucy. Sherry also has different hairstyle from beginning. from her gothic style in beginning of the story to her last shown girly style.
Juvia also have different styles (both outfit and hairstyle) so far. I like her dress when she had short hair.
Erza also likes to collect various outfits probably due to her requip magic or its just her hobby or both (i think it is both).
Sayla's kimono is unique too but erza's kimono is still better. Minerva's outfit have that vibe of a rich girl.
When I first saw Jenny, I think about that kind of girl who really take care of her hair. I imagine she takes very long time to manage her hair everyday. Her dress is simple but classy. She's the miss fiore, afterall!
Tbh i dont think ultear is fashionable. Most of her outfits are suitable for battle. Mira's outfits also mostly usual (Her usual pink dress and black dress in gmg) and I somehow think she looks like a mother/older woman in those 2 dress .-.

I just realized there's no Yukino or Sorano here. Their clothes are really unique. it is not suitable for daily life but I think it is good to be shown in a fashion show.

Hmm I will vote for Lucy first and decide the rest later XD

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Kagura, Erza
Kagura.

I dropped Ultear out for Kagura, as some have said (not just in this thread) Kagura's outfits are on point fashion wise. Ultear is hot, but not for fashion.

I'm going with my nominations So Kagura and Erza for me there is no contest here

Erza Scarlet :

Kagura Mikazuchi :
Third place I'm torn between three characters Minerva, Mira and Jenny I will watch panels before picking up one of them

Still, it's a popularity poll so 3 first places are pretty much given but I would be happy if Kagura will take 4 th spot :nod

Good luck for all girls thought :sbunny

Last edited:

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I choose Lucy in view of her funny ways like her speech, expression and how she interacts with people around her. She also appears in different outfits and hairstyles in various occasions. Many of them look very nice - really fits her cheerful nature and her pride of her own appearance. :^_^
One lowkey thing I always liked about FT was how often they change clothes... I think Naruto wore the same jumpsuit for 3 years in Part 1 lol. It makes it more realistic when a new arc arrives or the days and seasons goes by

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I nominate two characters :

Erza Scarlet :

You have convinced me about Erza..

so now i'm dropping Kagura and choosing Erza. :dancin

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
You have convinced me about Erza..

so now i'm dropping Kagura and choosing Erza. :dancin
My heart is bleeding now and my eyes are crying :emocat

Well at least Erza is still my candidate so it's fine :cheerbunny:nod

Glad that I was able to convince you :jacko

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
after some brainstorming, I realized that Jenny Realight, Sherry Blendy, and Mirajane is the way to go. :awe

They're in Fiore's magazine for a reason. :blush

:woot

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
One lowkey thing I always liked about FT was how often they change clothes... I think Naruto wore the same jumpsuit for 3 years in Part 1 lol. It makes it more realistic when a new arc arrives or the days and seasons goes by
I totally agree with you. The characters change clothes anytime and anywhere. Erza changes hers during battle and sometimes multiple times. Others also didn't lag behind. I think women probably change the most clothes in FT.

Oh, I :loool at Naruto, even One Piece is similar. :teehee