Voting - Most Hated Character | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Most Hated Character

Most Hated Character (Select up to 3)

• Baam from Tower of God

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Baek Yom from Divine Bells

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Beta from Tower of God

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dal Dal from Girls of Wild's

• Dowager Empress from Gwi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eldermask from Magician

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Enzu from Magician

• Iremi for Magician

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Janus from Magician

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Jung Lae Won "Glasses Guy" from The Breaker: New Waves

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Kim Hye Sung from Girls of Wild's

• Mua from Kisswood

• Rachel from Tower of God

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • So Jung Chan from The Breaker: New Waves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yuri from Noblesse

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Most Hated Character

This is the category to decide the most loathed character in Manhwa. Whether it's a despicable villain, a boring hero, an annoying side character, or anything in between; if you hate them then now's your chance to get some payback. Let us know who deserves this award and why here.

Current NominationsRachel from Tower of God (12)
Jung Lae Won from The Breaker: New Waves (4)
Yuri from Noblesse (3)
Dal Dal from Girls of Wild's (2)
Janus from Magician (2)
Baam from Tower of God (1)
Beta from Tower of God (1)
Baek Yom from Divine Bells (1)
Dowager Empress from Gwi (1)
Eldermask from Magician (1)
Enzu from Magician (1)
Iremi for Magician (1)
Kim Hye Sung from Girls of Wild's (1)
Mua from Kisswood (1)
So Jung Chan from The Breaker: New Waves (1)

See rules and general info for Nominating and Voting below.

Award FormatThe event will consist of two phases: a nomination phase and a voting phase. Between those two phases, there will be three days break for administrative reasons.

Nomination Phase (January 19th-28st, 2014): The community makes their nominations in the category threads. If a series has already been nominated before, a member is allowed to support that nomination to build up hype and campaign for that nomination.

Break (January 28st-30th, 2014): Administrative reasons, preparation of the next phase.

Voting Phase (January 30th-February 6th, 2014): A poll is created from all nominations. Every member will be able to campaign for specific series and cast vote(s) to support those series.

Nomination Info - "How to Nominate"You may nominate up to three (3) series in each category. However, during the nomination phase, you can change your nomination if you want to nominate another title.

For the nomination phase to run smoothly and to avoid situations where nominations weren't counted by accident, please state your nominations clearly. It is preferable to highlight the nominated candidate with bolded red text. Example:

"I nominate Highlander for greatest movie ever." ~ Ricky Bobby

Voting Info - "How to Vote"Once the nomination round is over and the polls are made, the voting round begins. Please keep in mind that a vote is final. Discuss your opinion and think it through before voting. Choose wisely, because we won't change the votes if you reconsider later on.

And the winner for Most Hated Character is...

Rachel

Rachel is the person who abandoned Tower of God's protagonist Baam to persue the seemingly innocent goal of seeing the stars. Since then she's become a walking display all the ugliest parts of human nature. Jealousy, Fear, Arrogance, Denial, Betrayal, and Deceit. In pursuit of her harmless goal she has become truly ugly to behold.

Last edited:

zelllogan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
If I could, I would nominate the complete male cast from Girls of the wild. Male characters are annoying 95% of the time in this thing.
But as I need only one representant: I'll go with Kim Hye Sung who is the most pathetic of them all.

I also nominate Rachel from ToG but I don't really need too. She will win this "most hated" contest quite easily & she deserves it. DIE BITCH.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
My Nominations are..

Eldermask from Magician

My hatred for him is too strong to even express. So, since my words fail me. I'll borrow those of the the great Dr. Suess

I do not like him in a hat.
I do not like him with a bat.
I do not like him in a car.
I do not like him near nor far.
I do not like him with a flask.
I do not like Mr. Eldermask.​

Yuri from Noblesse

It's hard to even explain the level of this guy's douche-y-ness. Imagine Naruto's Kabuto. Subtract anything likable, give him a lot more screen time, and you have Yuri. A guy you either love to hate him. Or in my case you just hate him.

Rachel from Tower of God

She is an evil moo cow that makes Judas Iscariot look like Galahad.

Last edited:

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I nominate

Baek Yom - from Divine Bells either from the past and the reincarnation form every time i see it i want to punch that guy

Rachel from ToG - that girl is a selfish b*tch

Janus from Magician - i just hate that guy

BASED Shinigami

Reaction score
Country
United States
I nominate Rachel from TOG

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I nominate Enzu from Magician.
He is the definition of idiot... can't bear him at all.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Beta - Tower of God:
He is a boring, ignorant and stupid egomaniac. A character which makes me think that every panel with him is a totally wasted panel.

Rachel - Tower of God:
Because, bitch!

Can't decide for a third one. Possibly candidates are Yuri from Noblesse, Jae Gu and Dal Dal from the Girls of the Wild's. I will decide later or just nominate the two I listed above.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Iremi from Magician nd Rachel from TOG

Spectrum

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I support Rachel from ToG and nominate Dal Dal from Girls of the Wilds, i can't stand her lol

Rikudo Naruto

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Genosha
I support Rachel from Tower of God, only character i cant stand in a manhwa

perspherspley

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
So Jung Chan and Jung Lae Won of the "Breaker series", I just want the both of them to know their place.

Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
So Jung Chan and Jung Lae Won of the "Breaker series", I just want the both of them to know their place.
Damn, how could I forget the Glasses Dude? He is worse than Dal Dal, Jae Gu and Yuri together and deserves a devastating beating as well as a painful death. That's why I support Jung Lae Won - The Breaker New Waves as my third nomination.

Spectrum

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Damn, how could I forget the Glasses Dude? He is worse than Dal Dal, Jae Gu and Yuri together and deserves a devastating beating as well as a painful death. That's why I support Jung Lae Won - The Breaker New Waves as my third nomination.
No way, i forgot him too!

I support Jung Lae Won from TBNW. Damn Glasses dude!

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Since I have two nominations left, I would like to nominate Baam/Viole from ToG. He is the usual shonen lead which I hate. I started liking him at the start of Season 2 when SIU tried to show him as a dark character but at the end he was same... totally lame.

Sad that so many people nominated Rachel from ToG :( And I fail to understand why people hate her? She is one of the few relaistic character in a survival manga. In real world kindness is not so common and using others for own goal is the truth. Rachel hence deserve love.

zelllogan

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Since I have two nominations left, I would like to nominate Baam/Viole from ToG. He is the usual shonen lead which I hate. I started liking him at the start of Season 2 when SIU tried to show him as a dark character but at the end he was same... totally lame.

Sad that so many people nominated Rachel from ToG :( And I fail to understand why people hate her? She is one of the few relaistic character in a survival manga. In real world kindness is not so common and using others for own goal is the truth. Rachel hence deserve love.
Rachel isn't only using others. She is a very sad person who enjoy seeing other suffer, even people relatively close to her. Even in real world, such a bitch isn't that common. What she did to the fastest e regular was just evil because she just wanted to see someone more miserable than her. There wasn't even a real reason behind this aside from "I want you to be miserable".

Last edited:

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Rachel isn't only using others. She is a very sad person who enjoy seeing other suffer, even people relatively close to her. Even in real world, such a bitch isn't that common. What she did to the fastest e regular was just evil because she just wanted to see someone more miserable than her. There wasn't even a real reason behind this aside from "I want you to be miserable".
He provocated her by saying that she did bad stuff/use others,etc. so obviously she harmed his legs. Provocation makes sense.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Probably isn't necessary, but it feels good to put it in writing.....I hate Rachel.

thornofcarrion

The Original
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Without a doubt, Rachel from Tower of God. She is just mean and selfish to the point where I hate her.

Dowager Empress from Gwi, is a character you'd detest from the first time you saw her.

And then there is Mua from Kisswood.

suraj5898

Reaction score
Country
India
glasses guy from The Breaker: New Waves

Yuri from Noblesse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.