Final Voting Round - Most Improved Player | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Most Improved Player

Most Improved Player

• Asako

• Brandish μ

• digitaldude

• Equaling Heaven

• Gajeel

• James Rye

• Juviii

• Sakura Taichou

• Seraph

• SonOfDaws

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

This thread's purpose is to decide who is the most improved player in Mafia games. Someone who is miles away from the first game they have played. A player that has learned from their mistakes, their successes and is showing an improved insight in Mafia Games. It's the player that has grown the most.

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 5 days -> until December 8th
  • Members can only vote for one name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.
  • Remember that we are focusing on players and games from the past year (from Game 87 - Baccano! and onward).

Remember that this event is for fun purposes. As always, keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
@Tatsumaki she improved so much since she started, that i thought she was playing fo longer + always enthusiastic.
Thank you :pout I promise I'm trying my hardest but when I see some players theories and analysis I always feel so incompetent and intimidated.
I'll keep playing and trying to better myself !

I'd like to nominate @Sakura Taichou who made lots of efforts on her character recently and @Equaling Heaven cause he's improving well (faster than me)

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
@Asako - all the pressure of being thrown into carry/driver seat a couple games this year surely is making a diamond here. Though penalties and sleep are still some of her biggest enemies.

@Hermit - only one game this year I think? But did really well in that one, caught me quite unprepared.

@digitaldude - I can't be the only one that noticed his playstyle changing this year? He's throwing out some of his usual randomness and making his town and mafia selves even more indistinguishable while still playing properly and considering all options.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
@Brandish μ went from counting up in the fate game, to posting in exclusively panels to actually tactically targeting players with pirate, v spicy
@Seraph i miss his 100 hints but he does seem more collected than he used to be
@Juviii my astro sibling (according to the chart) has become a considerably threatening player

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Actually, now that I think about it, James was surprising better after his hiatus. I remember him being a notable problem in a recent game too

Status
Not open for further replies.