Final Voting Round - Most Memorable Game Moment | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Most Memorable Game Moment

Most Memorable Game Moment?

• MG 19: Faust getting lynched D1 as a Bomb by Mafia Lover Farfalla.

• MG 40: gnut killing his Mafia teammate Josef with Assassin.

• MG 56: Demon's Genki Dama.

• MG 56: Dr. Brief(SonOfDaws)'s reveals/ Lovers gate.

• MG 61: kira shooting Gry/Vandred early and getting host killed later.

• MG 62: Arjuna VS The world.

• MG 62: shinobi's Assassin sweep.

• MG 69: Jammin(Shapeshifter)'s lynch which shattered the illusions.

• MG 71: Daws as Jesus's Donald Duck.

• MG 75: Prosecutor Zasz.

• MG 76: Vanplan's epic fail! Death of two Mafias (Bel and Vandred) in a single day.

• MG 81: Farfalla confusing Town by locking on her Mentor pompom and winning.

• MG 82: Takuan outsmarting Mafia with his trap card.

• MG 84: The Lawlsz avy.

• MG 85: Panda's Titan VS James.

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Meh, most memorable moments I can think of are severely infuriating me, not sure I'd award any of those anything but a slap -_-;
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But some good ones(all subjective ofc):
  1. MG47 Gantz - Game was paused for like a week, during a dayphase when I had suspicions on lawl and he was defending himself and it stopped right there, for it to resume a week later and him being lynched as mafia.
  2. MG56 - Daws selling out Vandred(his mafia Burden) for some reason, and Vandred "selling out" gnut(better said, he set up gnut, who wasn't mafia at all, and this entire plan of theirs I still never managed to understand). Nvm, this has already been nominated like twice already.
  3. MG69 Shapeshifter Jammin is lynched bringing with him 2 mafias and a townie as his Illusion. Still the most successful Shapeshifter to date I think.
  4. MG76 JoJo - Day 5 of this game, with Detective Panda finally sharing results and incriminating mafia Belserion, then mafia Vandred vanplans a Detective Panda lynch(the supposed plan from his townie claim was to bait and see which mafias would go for it, imo far too high quality town play for it to ever be done in our games lmao, hence why it wasn't believed but otherwise great), then suddenly Gajeel pulls out the Vigilante Stand and shoots Belserion, then the lynch is done on Vandred. This was the tipping point, mafia was very close to winning and then lost 2 members just like that, giving town a chance to win where otherwise they were heavily behind after a bunch of mislynches. Now I feel like hosting another JoJo game..
  5. MG82 - after 4 non-mafia lynches the mafia had almost won and decided to use the game mechanics of YuGiOh to make a townie player have NVD for the day phase thus outvoting town enough for a double lynch then nightkill to win. Instead the townie(@Takuan) pulled a far too high IQ play of pretending since many days before he placed a different trap card, making him seem to mafia as the best target for the NVD play, but instead he was the worst target as he had the perfect trap in place to counter the strategy and make mafia start to collapse. So my nomination would be Takuan heavily outsmarting the mafia. But if I may continue, mafia followed by being lucky bastards and winning 2 Cowboy battles before getting lynched keeping mafia's win chances alive to then win the game somehow.
The train lynch in the Umineko game on Nii at DAY 2 by GrySun. He didn't play MG in 2 years, joined the game because favorite theme, and then that happened LULZ.
May I add to this that Vandred was the only one defending Nii, and Vandred was also trainlynched hard next day, and turns out Nii and Vand were mafias of different teams. :XD

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I don’t remember the game name or number but I remember when crescent was telling juvii that gryfindor letting her to put on the pants. :redface

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
  1. Gry's lynch in the Harry Potter Game(Game 46): It was so funny from my perspective since I was Mafia. He wanted to lynch lawl so much for some reason, they ended up bickering and knowing that both weren't Mafia I was quite amused. Gry ended up getting lynched and was Death Miller. Making it look like he was Mafia after all :lmao .
  2. Daws's reveals in the DB Game (Game 56) as Dr. Brief :lmao.
  3. Shinobi's Assassin sweep (Game 62).
MG40: Greg killing his Mafia teammate Josef with Assassin.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I already voted wrong. reset the poll :bored

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Or you saying your PM was blue, Guregu 🤭
Even you:epicfacepalm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Farfalla
So many times I've screwed the pooch...lol

Faust made me remember a game I was mafia with Gu...iirc correctly BG had just been added.
And Gu told me to eventually reveal something cause it was me and him left.

My stupid ass claimed BP early phase and debated all day that I meant BG...iirc I fukan survived rofl fukan town....good times xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh sorry...I claimed I protected certain players certain nites as BP....gtfoh and still lived that phase...cant remember if we won or not:lmao

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Lmao I remember the specific series of post in the Vento game between Nacho and me that turned around the game for me, good time :lmao

Shame we only have three options here..

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I also wanted to vote for almost all of them :XD I heard some of those moments of older MGs from Gry, very funny and remarkable.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
I actually just recall right now a moment of Vandred in the DBZ game where Daws made such an ''amazing play'' (mafia lover btw xd) and gave Vandred away as his mafia teammate. However, Vandred approached Gnut and said to give up as a team because of Daw's ''amazing play'' (while Gnut was a townie HAHA), but he made people convince Gnut was his mafia teammate and they lynched him the next day LEL.

That's also a moment that deserved to be in here. Oh well -3-

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
I actually just recall right now a moment of Vandred in the DBZ game where Daws made such an ''amazing play'' (mafia lover btw xd) and gave Vandred away as his mafia teammate. However, Vandred approached Gnut and said to give up as a team because of Daw's ''amazing play'' (while Gnut was a townie HAHA), but he made people convince Gnut was his mafia teammate and they lynched him the next day LEL.

Think someone mentioned it...yeah that was gold.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

It's here Magi. Look at the MG 56 options 👀 .

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country

Didn't want to overly do my games but yeah, it was a good one.

Greg in Harry Potter got dueled like twenty times and halfway he was like... Ok come on Hardy stop this bs. He died shortly after.

Then came Pokémon, where his shitty Meowth couldn't hit for shit but got hit thrice in a row '-'

He probably still thinks I rigged everything against him.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Didn't want to overly do my games but yeah, it was a good one.

Greg in Harry Potter got dueled like twenty times and halfway he was like... Ok come on Hardy stop this bs. He died shortly after.

Then came Pokémon, where his shitty Meowth couldn't hit for shit but got hit thrice in a row '-'

He probably still thinks I rigged everything against him.
Well ofc...you know I can take it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.