Final Voting Round - Most Memorable Game Moment | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Most Memorable Game Moment

Most Memorable Game Moment

• (MG87) Santa Lover Holt's Mason recruitment request getting granted

• (MG89) Gajeel assassinating the Mentee Riku thus confirming the Mentor Mazino

• (MG90) Juviii's comeback and eventual victory against the odds as mafia

• (MG92) The chain of events resulting from the two differing Paranoid Spy results on Evil3ye

• (MG93) Purple Mafia Shobu's prosecution of a townie ending up in a reverse-prosecution on himself

• (MG94) The Orange Mafia/Yellow Mafia/Town final standoff where the town backstabbed the mafia

• (MG96) Two townies using Cowboy on mafia and Mentor, with both townies losing thanks to Random-kun

• (MG97) Vandred surviving a lynch, a kill by the mafia, the Serial Killer, and the Golden Land

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

This thread's purpose is to decide which is the Most Memorable Game Moment. A moment in the game that you found funny, shocking, great, bad etc. and that is hard for you to forget.

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 5 days -> until December 8th
  • Members can only vote for one name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.
  • Remember that we are focusing on players and games from the past year (from Game 87 - Baccano! and onward).

1. (Game 87 - Baccano!) Santa Lover @Holt asking for a Mason recruitment out of the blue, getting targeted by Mason Recruiter @pudgiePenguin resulting in the Mason Recruiter's death and @Holt's immediate lynch
  2. (Game 89 - Omo Weekly) @Gajeel assassinating the Mentee @Riku right when everyone was confused and votes were split, thus confirming the Mentor @Mazino
  3. (Game 90 - Guilty Gear) @Juviii's comeback and eventual victory against the odds as mafia
  4. (Game 92 - Kingdom Rush) @Evil3ye being spied on by Paranoid Spy @desin24 while doing two actions, with one name getting correctly randomized but not the other, leading to a massive train on him who was Bomb, with the last-voter being mafia but the mechanics letting him choose to explode on anyone and him picking townie Doctor @SonOfDaws
  5. (Game 93 - BnHA) Mafia Detective @Shobu_Yoruichi boldly choosing to use a Prosecution ability on a possible townie, who ended up being an actual townie resulting in a sort of reverse-prosecution where the Prosecutor himself was mafia and caused his own death
  6. (Game 94 - Magi) An Orange Mafia/Yellow Mafia/Town standoff taking place in the final two days, with townie @GrySun and yellow @Evil3ye both trying to convince orange @Seraph to target their opposing teams in order to secure the win for themselves, ending with the town's backstabby victory
  7. (Game 96 - Civilization) Mason @James Rye and Hider @Gajeel using a Cowboy ability on the same day, one on the Mafia Poisoner, one on the Mentor - and both failing and shooting themselves thanks to @Random-kun
  8. (Game 97 - Omoneko) Mason Recruiter (Traitor) @Vandred reaching the start of D11 after surviving a lynch by coin flip, getting killed by the mafia, getting killed by the Serial Killer, getting killed by the Golden Land, and finally getting killed by the Golden Land again

Remember that this event is for fun purposes. As always, keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
My favourite from this year would have to be:
- Shobu dying to his own prosecution in BnHA game, but by being purple mafia who prosecuted a townie. The perfect mix of respectable boldness and meme value;
- The end of Magi game, with the Orange/Yellow/Town situation, where one could argue the town was the real mafia '3'

And on a wholly personally level:
- Reaching the start of D11 after surviving a lynch by coin flip, getting killed by the mafia, getting killed by the Serial Killer, getting killed by the Golden Land, and finally getting killed by the Golden Land again in Omoneko x) Despite the underlying factors, it ended up being an incredible sum of personal records, parallels with the previous Umineko game, and intrinsic meme coefficient being through the roof. Such a precious memory =3=

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
So before the nomination time here ends, I'll try to recall some positively good moments, rather than negatives:

1. Omo Weekly - Gajeel Assassin assassinating the Mentee @Riku right when everyone was confused and votes were split. Thus confirming the Mentor.

You haven‘t been recruited Ust, right?
Thank god no. But that would have been a smart Mentor recruit, having the most likely sane det as their puppet. But I don't think this mentor is the sharpest gladly, you know, Tatsu.
Almost Day End Announcement

As you can see by the medical staff that has entered the open office, one of your colleagues had to be taken into medical care due to a panic attack. It seems some other unidentified colleague scared Paru Itagaki (@Ustegius) into a coma. Terrible Art of maltreated Chicken may have been used as a weapon. We are investigating the situation and hope the chicken gets well soon.

(Mentee)
Thank you assassin for the funniest moment in the game.

2. Kingdom Rush - Evil3ye being spied on by the Paranoid Spy while doing 2 actions. By some low % chance Paranoid Spy randomized the correct name for 1 target but the wrong name for the other, leading to disbelief in Evil and a switch from 6+ votes on sakura to Evil being the lynch. Who was Bomb and would've exploded with a mafia last-voter, if not for buying a mechanic-upgrade that lets him choose which person dies with him. Choosing a townie Doctor.
Leading in total to 2 town deaths in 1 package, not counting the mafia nightkill.

Paranoid Spy can be a really big town detriment at times.

3. Baccano - @Holt Santa Lover says he is fine being recruited(I think he wasn't even asked, he just said it as a hint to his role), then at Night Recruiter decides to go for him because of that, the Recruiter dies on him, Holt is lynched. Just found the whole ordeal really silly and avoidable :lmao Close to the Panda Hardy Pirate but even more hilarious since it was self-initiated unlike with Hardy.

Is nature flavor text? Let's just say I wouldn't mind joining the masons

pudgiePenguin ( Mason Recruiter )
well Holt is a mafia confirmed.

we wanted to recruit him.
I slept for so long. Hopped on the thread to see 3 dead bodies. Scrolled a bit to see 2 people incriminating me. First on raven, she did say they have no recruiter so that's already one lie. Still though, if it was anyone but raven I wouldn't even be debating this but now I'm trying to figure out what happened. Pretty sure i was the first person to request recruitment. Why would I suicide that way? And there's xnut with lovers claim? Haven't even spoken to this person since last game 😂

Holt ( Santa Claus )(Lover)

Status
Not open for further replies.