Voting - Most Overrated Character | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Most Overrated Character

Most Overrated Character

• Guts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judeau

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Isidro

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Farnese

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Welcome to the voting phase of
Most Overrated Character

This thread if for this specific nomination only, for discussion regarding other categories and general discussion about the Awards, please visit the Berserk Awards Discussion Thread.

Nomination InfoPlease remember, that you may nominate only one title for this award. However during the nomination phase, you can always change your nomination. For more information about how the Awards work, please check the opening post of the thread linked above.

For the nomination phase to run smoothly and to avoid situations where nominations weren't counted by accident, please state your nomination clearly. It is preferable to highlight the nominated title with bolded text and color. Example: I nominate <insert title> for <insert category>

Also please explain briefly the reason for your nomination.

Enjoy the Awards and thanks for understanding!

Nominees:

Guts
Judeau
Isidro
Farnese(2)

Last edited by a moderator:

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Guts. While he WAS bad ass he has since lost that honor with his now needing help from midget witches and singing mermaids.

Aazholh

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Judeau. Sorry, I just don't think his character had that much impact on the story. People are always saying that he offered insight, but I don't see it. He was kind of wise and was Guts friend. He died at the eclipse and another reason why Guts is on a quest for revenge. That's it. I'm pretty sure you wont see Griffith ask Guts why he's after him and Guts respond "YOU KILLED JUDEAU!"

Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Isidro. Anything more than a page filled with all Isidro would drive me nuts. Like I could give a damn.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Farnese. She was a female knight, and yet she hasn't shown any skills with a sword after commanding the Iron Chain. Instead she took a knife and started learning witchcraft, something opposite to what she's been her whole life. And yet, despite all that she's been growing, she's as good as a fodder, and serves only to enable Shierke travelling with Guts instead of the crew, or tieing creatures with a 'magical rope'. Her purpose right now is to make Shierke look better, and that's not a purpose imho. Farnese is the most overrated character and Miura could just kill her and grant Shierke a way to cast spells from afar. The result would be the same.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Farnese.
She isn't only overrated as the so-called leader of the Knights of Iron Chain, but she is also quite an annoing character. Even though she has witch powers now, she doesn't contribute much to the story.

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Guts. While he WAS bad ass he has since lost that honor with his now needing help from midget witches and singing mermaids.
You know what? I changed my mind. I think back then I was so used to Guts being this edgy bad ass loner fighting monsters just with sheer determination and I wasn't understanding who Guts really was. I actually really like how Guts is able to ask for help again after losing so much.

Isidro is underrated imho and Farnese is a good solid side character.

Judeau is completely overrated. He's no Corkus.

Sir Rickert The Drinking His Juice In The Hood While Being A Menace To Falconia is the best.