Battle Round 2 - Mr. Satan vs. Sesshomaru | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Battle Round 2 Mr. Satan vs. Sesshomaru

Who wins?

• Mr. Satan

• Sesshomaru

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Mr. Satan
Dragon Ball
Sesshomaru
Inuyasha

Last edited by a moderator:

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
A worthy challenger in @revo. Best of luck:

Who is Mr. Satan

In Dragon Ball Z, Mr. Satan is the World Martial Arts Champion and the savior of Earth.
Why Mr. Satan

Upon early exposure to Mr. Satan, you’d find he was quite arrogant, not uncommon though considering his vast strength and feat in defeating Cell to save the world. However, as the story progresses, we learn that Mr. Satan has a heart of gold. He became best friends with an extraterrestrial Bubblicious Gum Ball, accepted a hybrid monkey alien as his son-in-law, became friends with said SIL’s family and friends of unique individuals, and empathized with an android. So what I’m getting at is Mr. Satan will treat you the way you deserved to be treated.

On to some of the benefits that come with Mr. Satan is a life of luxury given that he holds immense wealth and influence on Earth. You’ll be living your best life in a vast mansion, the best skin formula products money can buy, and a top of the class wardrobe. He’s basically a human version of Shenron and can grant any wish.

Also, he’s great with children and a dog lover. He raised his daughter, Videl, into a fine strong woman, takes care of his granddaughter as opposed to her other deadbeat grandfather, and even let Trunks beat him in the Junior division match at the Martial Arts Tournament.

How Mr. Satan
Career

Everyone wants a husband who's successful in his field, and as mentioned before, Mr. Satan is the World Martial Arts Champion and recognized as the strongest by all, aside from a few delusional hillbillies :nah.

Here's a glimpse of his power against Cell.
(Slowed to .00000582x speed, your welcome ;))

:oooh
Those Satan punches and kicks are quite fierce indeed, and check the aftermath:

Here he’s chopping down the most durable grade material in the Multiverse with ease:

Also, Mr. Satan alone was able to see right through the Z-fighters abilities as opposed to our untrained eyes when watching the series. Everything about those cool energy blasts and hair transformation was a work of top grade special effects. Check the tape:

Fun Fact: In the main timeline, Mr. Satan has never died, arguably the most impressive feat in the Dragon Ball series.
Looks

I mean what can I say, the curly afro, sharp moustache, and body hair are just next level. Couple that with those abs, biceps, and pecs, you got a Greek God. Here he is in all his glory:

Finish Line

There’s more, you say? Of course, here’s a highlight video of the champ:

FIN.
Join all 7.5+ billion of us and…
VOTE SATAN

Even last year’s winner is jelly of his swag. :toc
Also, MH as Cell, me as Mr. Satan, and revo as Vegeta. :XD

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
He is the champ. The one and only. But like that he is a bad Husbando. He is simply too much for one women.
So my vote goes to Sesshomaru.
Uh, well, got anything to back that up?

As far as we know he is a very loving father and grandfather, and true he did have a period of time where he had no commitments but why is that wrong?

His wife died when Videl was very young, yet he very clearly took good care of his daughter who not only loves him but admires him.

Mr Satan screams love '-'

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Uh, well, got anything to back that up?

As far as we know he is a very loving father and grandfather, and true he did have a period of time where he had no commitments but why is that wrong?

His wife died when Videl was very young, yet he very clearly took good care of his daughter who not only loves him but admires him.

Mr Satan screams love '-'
Not what I meant.
We are talking in general.
So of course this man is too much for one woman alone.

The world is barely enough to contain his power, his love and his girth.
No weirdly buff saiyan tricksters could compete with that.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Great campaign Beno :zomg
I will be able to write a proper post in a few days, so will just spam some random pics for now.

(Best of luck! As long as it isn't Goku, I'm fine with any DBZ character.)

:blush

Sesshomaru:

Caring, powerful, kind, mature but sassy, a husband and a father.

Will make a proper campaign soon!

:lovebunny

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'll wait until later for voting.

Also, he’s great with children and a dog lover.
Indeed, everything adorable loves Hercule.

He raised his daughter, Videl, into a fine strong woman
While Videl is so annoying to me, you are right that she was raised well.

Everyone wants a husband who's successful in his field, and as mentioned before, Mr. Satan is the World Martial Arts Champion and recognized as the strongest by all, aside from a few delusional hillbillies :nah.
Yep, if DBZ wasn't... DBZ he'd be a standout, amazing athlete.

Looks

I mean what can I say, the curly afro, sharp moustache, and body hair are just next level​
For sho, I think he's better looking that Sesshomaru.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Crunch time
The atmosphere is tense, air is suffocating, buttcheeks are clenched, and armpits perspiring. But sweat not, because everything will be okay. Why? Because Mr. Satan is here!

:worship

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Alright round is ending soon so this is already late, but gonna try and writting something anyways...

:emocat

For sho, I think he's better looking that Sesshomaru.

>Part II (sort of)<

The developed husbando

Who is Sesshomaru?
He's the big brother of the main character, Inuyasha, a guy who slowly changes from your typical lonely and full of revenge guy
who doesn't even care about his brother to a man who changes, becomes more mature than he was before, and starts to stop thinking about himself and protect people on the battles, even if he could only be fighting for himself only.

From a villian, to an anti-hero, to an ally of the protagonists. This is a man who knows how to change.

The protective husbando

Sesshomaru first starts to change when he finds the corpse of a little girl, Rin, who he resurrects even if he says he couldn't care less about humans.
When she resurrects he still acts cold with her, but let's Rin follow him and slowly he learns to take care of her, not only being the one who LITERALLY gave her back to life, but also started to protect and care about her with his life.

He later changes even more, and starts to take the side of his so-hated-little-bro (Inuyasha) and the rest of the main heroes of the series.

Your cold-revenge-cool anime character but done in the right way.

The strong husbando

Sesshomaru is one of the strongest characters in the entire series, at first being something that makes him dangerous, he goes traveling and defeating anything that gets in his way.

He uses his powers for himself at first, then actually starts to contribute to the events of the series, almost never needing help or having high difficults (except on the final battles).

A guy who can protect himself, and that can protect you.

The family husbando

Something that I keep repeting a lot, but that it's very important:
This is a guy who starts his whole life thinking he doesn't need nor care about anybody, cold and having barely mercy.
Seeing him like that in his introductions, you would think the guy is a total villian.

But the thing is that by having this side, this personality, when he changes to better he does it right:

Saves and takes complete care of a little girl, helps the brother he hated so much, saves and fights alongside the people he saw as weak, then as I pointed in the first round, he has two babies and takes them to safety.

A cold man who becomes good into making relationships even when he's new to it.

The too-good-looking husbando

No words needed:

Is Sesshomaru a guy without flaws?

Far from it.

Even with his development, he has a big opinion of himself, can be too stubborn and have some moments where he doesn't show 100% what he's thinking.

But that doesn't take away his bigger and better points, and by having actual realistic flaws, makes him a husbando worth of seeing grow.

So there you have it:

A husbando who changes and grows
A strong husbando who protects
A mature husbando
A husbando who fights
A husbando that cares

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Status
Not open for further replies.