MTL's Art Thread =) (Lineart, Sketches, Colorings, Etc) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

MTL's Art Thread =) (Lineart, Sketches, Colorings, Etc)

MonarchTheLegend

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've been off the rader for a couple of months and since my other topic has been archived, I'll create a new one. The art I do have is updated so.

The story that I'm doing right now is called Stain so most of what you see will be it. However I will occassionally draw random things from other manga/animes. I still want to try the one piece style, soul eater, and many others. So do expect to see that.

Here is my art hope you guys enjoy =).

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Stain Art
Stain is a new manga that I'm working on currently. Let me know if it looks like seinen since I'm looking for a seinen style.

Thanks for taking a look in the stain department. Hope you enjoy =)

I changed his gun if you look at the old one and took out the machine gun on the right. Lesser bullets and it's waaaaay cleaner than the last =). I also changed his leg positioning too to look more anatomically correct.

Next one is the new one. This one is his gun.
Black revolver with long barrel.

Red From Stain (Perspective sketch)]
Enjoyed sketching this one =)

Red From Stain (Perspective Lineart)
O_O Loving this right now. Trying to get it in color

Rose From Stain (Lineart)]
She's pretty

Red From Stain

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Sketches, Lineart, and Colors
Hell's Angel
Ed Shaw with and without Screentone
Got 4. One with screentone c:

Ed Shaw Tooken over from within

Ed Shaw in Perpsective

Last edited:

MonarchTheLegend

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Alright guys, I haven't updated this in a while. I'm surprised it's still on the first page of this forum. I've updated the main post with more pictures. Here are the two newest pics.

I changed his gun if you look at the old one and took out the machine gun on the right. Lesser bullets and it's waaaaay cleaner than the last =). I also changed his leg positioning too to look more anatomically correct.

Next one is the new one. This one is his gun.
Black revolver with long barrel.