Light Novel - Mushoku Tensei -Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu-/Mushoku Tensei | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Light Novel Mushoku Tensei -Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu-/Mushoku Tensei

perspherspley

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
A 34-year-old NEET otaku was chased out from his house by his family. This virgin, plump, unattractive, and penniless nice guy found that his life was heading towards a dead end. He recalled that his life could actually become much better if he can get over the dark history of his life.
Just when he was at the point of regret, he saw a truck moving at a high speed with 3 high school students in its path. Mustering all his strength, he saves them but ended up getting run over by the truck which kills him.
The next time he opened his eyes, he was reincarnated to a world of sword and magic as Rudeus Greyrat. Born to a new world with a new life, Rudeus declared, "This time, I'll really live my life to the fullest with no regret!" Thus begins the journey of a newly made man. (Original from animesuki.com)

Written by Rifujin na Magonote and illustrated by Shirotaka

You can read the translated novel, here.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
:shock

As a baby, he has a perverted smile and licks breasts! He doe'snt even seem to be aware if the suspicions of the maid despite his behaviour, Freud was right :XD

That's one of the craziest thing I have ever read.

Last edited:

Saithan

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Just finished reading this LN and it's pretty good, and the ecchi stuff leads to good things for the protagonist so it's not just a "teaser" filled LN.