My nen ability? Which category ? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

My nen ability? Which category ?

The2dge

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
If I had a deck a regular deck of plying cards that absorbs my nen slowly, what ability if they 6 Categories goes it fall under? bleed over abilities are welcome too

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Do they JUST absorb your Nen? Seems like Manipulation kind of deal.

The2dge

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do they JUST absorb your Nen? Seems like Manipulation kind of deal.
Well got the idea from cartomancy and keeping the cards constantly in your aura so the deck absorbs the aura. Not sure if adorn is the right word
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well got the idea from cartomancy and keeping the cards constantly in your aura so the deck absorbs the aura. Not sure if adorn is the right word
Absorb is the right word
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Our aura constantly changing so if the cards are always absorbing little at a time. What that fall under

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I am not sure I understand. You have cards and all they can do is absorb your Aura? For what? Are the cards real? Conjured?

With Shu items can already be strengthened with Nen.

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
But they just drain you out of aura? Doesn't seem like a useful technique.

Still, it's Manipulation hatsu, usually people in that Hatsu would use an actual element for their technique. A conjurer would probably search for the Nen thread, a transmutation would imply something like explosions and an enhancer will make emphasis the ability to draw-throw cards.

And an emitter would probably would say something like "I want my cards all the time with me, so I want to be able to recover them"

The2dge

Reaction score
Country
United States
They’re regular cards. You’re slowly putting pouring aura into your deck as you always have them. As what they can do not there yet. Wanted to know what most likely fall under as right now

Drains little aura but enough so u can replenish it

For tor to mention u or your deck absorbs a little of all the energy around u just not ur energy so conjured deck wouldn’t be the same cartomancy decks asorbs elegies around them like if I’d they have there own energy’s

They’re regular cards. You’re slowly putting pouring aura into your deck as you always have them. As what they can do not there yet. Wanted to know what most likely fall under as right now

Drains little aura but enough so u can replenish it

For tor to mention u or your deck absorbs a little of all the energy around u just not ur energy so conjured deck wouldn’t be the same cartomancy decks asorbs elegies around them like if I’d they have there own energy’s
Energies

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ok, in that case, is definitely Manipulation.

Some questions for you, just to have in the back of your mind while you play with the technique you're thinking.
- What happens if the cards break or get lost?
- Is the aura inhabiting one card or the whole deck? With this I mean, is just one card absorbing per time, or is it each card a little bit?
- How long you will have to leave your cards near a dog, for example, to drain it out of aura?
- Can you make it stop or it will be always absorbing?

The2dge

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, in that case, is definitely Manipulation.

Some questions for you, just to have in the back of your mind while you play with the technique you're thinking.
- What happens if the cards break or get lost?
- Is the aura inhabiting one card or the whole deck? With this I mean, is just one card absorbing per time, or is it each card a little bit?
- How long you will have to leave your cards near a dog, for example, to drain it out of aura?
- Can you make it stop or it will be always absorbing?
It’s get absorbed through all whole deck every card in cartomancy the cards have a will of their own so they never stop absorbing energy . If they get destroyed just get an another deck of playing cards. Where cards have there own will any normal deck will do

It’s get absorbed through all whole deck every card in cartomancy the cards have a will of their own so they never stop absorbing energy . If they get destroyed just get an another deck of playing cards. Where cards have there own will any normal deck will do
Absorbing energy/aura

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Sounds like it's leading to an ability either from enhancement or manipulation or both (like Guido's tops, from heaven arena).

The2dge

Reaction score
Country
United States
That don’t sound far far

That don’t sound far far
Off

that kind of sux cause the abilities are not very compatible enhance and manipulation

But the tips don’t have there own will playing cards do acordoimg to cartomancy

That don’t sound far far

Off

that kind of sux cause the abilities are not very compatible enhance and manipulation

But the tips don’t have there own will playing cards do acordoimg to cartomancy
Tops

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
You can edit your post by clicking on the Edit option! There is some pseudocode there, but you can delete your own quotes so it's easier to understand.

And well, absorbing energy is definitely on the side of Manipulation...as it's not something people or things would want to give willingly and you are using physical cards.
Sometimes your own personality doesn't match the technique you envision, in the manga, you have multiple cases of that.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
But if they are not conjured how many cards are you supposed to have? Because Manipulators use real items and they are more effective if it's an item they are emotionally attached to. The same deck of cards so 52 cards?

The2dge

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well conjure and manipulate is far from each other but the the guy with the bird cage and floating fist seems to figure it out

Yeah 52

Well I guess with tarot and cartomancy you can use less cards in a deck depending on what ur goin for