Predictions - My SHOCK theory abt Baam - Arlene - Rachel relationship ! | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions My SHOCK theory abt Baam - Arlene - Rachel relationship !

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
LOL when was that? I only remember Androssi saying it to her on her face.
right after Khun rekt Rachel in the sweetfish game

sayan pal

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I think in fandom bam is described as arlen and v,s son and it is confirmed jue viole grace/v is arlene and v,s child.this is shocking for bam so garam do not tell baam all story. and I think rachel is not arlene,s child

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
very interesting OP, I've always thought there was more to the parentage of Baam. Why call her beloved child a monster?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think in fandom bam is described as arlen and v,s son and it is confirmed jue viole grace/v is arlene and v,s child.this is shocking for bam so garam do not tell baam all story. and I think rachel is not arlene,s child
never at the same time. Some people say he's v's child, other's arlene

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought this was just a weird ship when I saw the title.

sayan pal

Reaction score
Country
India
very interesting OP, I've always thought there was more to the parentage of Baam. Why call her beloved child a monster?

never at the same time. Some people say he's v's child, other's arlene
what do you think? is really baam arlen,s child? gustang told baam as arlen,s son
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Already post on réddit wanna discuss here too ! Since TOG is back...
Yes, Do you WANT to know who Baam is ? But Wait we have go to some of my Points :

* ARLENE TAKE 2 BODY - one is V and the other is her CHILD ( don't mentioned son or daughter) If it was truly Baam, why didn't SIU just say SON but Child instead? ==> The Child can be a daughter so why cannot Rachel be?

[Only Say A Child](
)

[Here too, SIU only say it is a Child]

(https://i.redd.it/xjuum6nfg0h11.png)

* Why Rachel always think/believe that she can be "THIS CHILD" in ARLENE prophets? if she was not Arlene daughter and learn something from Rachel or her pocket, How can she believe that and why must she try complete Arlene dream (To see the star on 135th floor), And she must have seen Arlene before in person ?

[Yeah, why she always believe that?]
(https://i.redd.it/fnmbya2qh0h11.png)

* So why if Rachel is the daugter of V but she do not have the brown hair like her Father? Hey, remember who has the Blonde Hair in this series and also super strong too? Yeah, you got me ==> Jahad ! Rachel is the daughter of JAHAD and Arlene (May be he force her or something like that). And after that he chase V and Arlene to catch this child back (To kill Rachel or may be Arlene kill Rachel her-self).
* SO, YOU WILL ASK WHO THE ... IS BAAM?

Remember I told you Arlene Take 2 body ? one is her child ( who I think it is daughter of Jahad - Rachel) and the other is V

and do you remember what Garam say? "In the end, I could tell him That Story, That boy may Resent me later on". So what actually "That Story" is? And in my opinion that story is a BIG SECRET THAT :

**BAAM IS V, Yessssss, BAMM and V is** ***the SAME PERSON. Or may be Baam is V reborn by Arlene. Why he is the only one among 13th people do not sign the Immortal contract? Consider all his Abilities and especially an Administration Power locked inside HIM. Do you think they look VERY Similar?***

but gustang say bam as arlen,s son

Caliburn

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I just finished re-read chapter 351 where Baam opened the door, and data Hansung stated

"I knew it",
"This is the guy",
"V..!!".

Now I wonder whether Baam is an incarnation of V, or...maybe what data Hansung meant was,

"I knew it. This is the guy. Son of V".

Because well, data Edahn called Baam, "Son of V". But....there's a catch. Baam's shinsoo quality & tension is similar with V's. Not to mention their personality also similiar. [Chapter 368]

Gustang clearly called Baam "Son of Arlene" and
Data Edahn called Baam "Son of V"

This is make me headache 😂

DERRICK S NIBLACK

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rachel did believe she was the destined child so maybe she is Arelen's daughter. She knows the Prophecy about Arelen's child taking revenge against the king. She's the only one that knows the cave Baam lived in. She knows stories of the Tower.

sayan pal

Reaction score
Country
India
it is clearly mentioned bam is arlen,s son, not rachel.and fandom also says that bam is arlen,s sonand the child in prophecy that garam says aloso rachel,s surname is light

Rachel did believe she was the destined child so maybe she is Arelen's daughter. She knows the Prophecy about Arelen's child taking revenge against the king. She's the only one that knows the cave Baam lived in. She knows stories of the Tower.
arlene is only a psychopath, she is not arlen,s child and take a look where gustang call bam as son of arlen

Aeni

Reaction score
Country
France
I just finished re-read chapter 351 where Baam opened the door, and data Hansung stated

"I knew it",
"This is the guy",
"V..!!".

Now I wonder whether Baam is an incarnation of V, or...maybe what data Hansung meant was,

"I knew it. This is the guy. Son of V".

Because well, data Edahn called Baam, "Son of V". But....there's a catch. Baam's shinsoo quality & tension is similar with V's. Not to mention their personality also similiar. [Chapter 368]

Gustang clearly called Baam "Son of Arlene" and
Data Edahn called Baam "Son of V"

This is make me headache 😂
Baam may have some traits from his mother and others from his father. And Gustang may focus more on V (his "enemy") than on Arlene who was friend with every FH (so Baam makes Edahn remember about his mother).

I've just thought about another theory :

Baam and Rachel may be twins, and as they were in their mother's womb he "devored" her growth/abilities.

This way, we would have Rachel becoming jealous of Baam and talking about his ability about devoring everything (including her inner abilities, this would explain why she is so weak).

Arlene could have hidden her from Zahard so in the end only her son would have been killed, took her back, brought them outside of the tower and asked her to take care of him.

Caliburn

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Baam may have some traits from his mother and others from his father. And Gustang may focus more on V (his "enemy") than on Arlene who was friend with every FH (so Baam makes Edahn remember about his mother).

Baam and Rachel may be twins, and as they were in their mother's womb he "devored" her growth/abilities.

This way, we would have Rachel becoming jealous of Baam and talking about his ability about devoring everything (including her inner abilities, this would explain why she is so weak).

Arlene could have hidden her from Zahard so in the end only her son would have been killed, took her back, brought them outside of the tower and asked her to take care of him.
Yeah, some members also mentioned that maybe Baam's inherited Arlene's magic power of something [spell doesn't work on Baam] since Arlene is quite handy about magic spells and magic items. [Proven by Garam Zahard using Arlene's magic items]

About your theory, I can't agree with you but I won't say you're wrong either. Like you said earlier about traits, if Baam is really son of Arlene and V, then that would make Rachel not his sister. Both Arlene and V hair colours are brown and black respectively, but Rachel hair colour was blonde. That alone will confirmed that Rachel wasn't Baam's twins sister. Not to mention that Baam was born around times after Zahard became a king. Unless Arlene had married again out of the tower with blonde male, that would make Rachel Baam's step-sister.

We don't know exactly what kind of relationship between Arlene and Rachel so far. My head gonna explode just thinking about that. SIU should give us some answer. 😂😂

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, the timeline for them being twins is a no-go. Rachel is roughly the same age as res'd Baam, not Baam that was born in the tower long, long ago.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
No, Rachel believes that she can steal Baam's fate, she knows that she is not the intended person, her meeting with Baam after he talks to Garam says it well.

It's impossible, SIU explores a lot of genetics, we see that DDs are identical to their parents in terms of hair colors, etc. Hoaqin and his brothers, Maschenny, Ran, AA, Enne, even Yuri who is not a DD, but comes from Yurin's lineage, has a strong genetics being very similar to her. So I don't see the possibility of them being twins, either as children of V or Zahard.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
No, Rachel believes that she can steal Baam's fate, she knows that she is not the intended person, her meeting with Baam after he talks to Garam says it well.

It's impossible, SIU explores a lot of genetics, we see that DDs are identical to their parents in terms of hair colors, etc. Hoaqin and his brothers, Maschenny, Ran, AA, Enne, even Yuri who is not a DD, but comes from Yurin's lineage, has a strong genetics being very similar to her. So I don't see the possibility of them being twins, either as children of V or Zahard.

sayan pal

Reaction score
Country
India
rachel is not arlen,s child but she might know some truth about arlen

Anzeer

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Eudan was pretty obvious when he said Bam is son of V and Bams Tension resembles V, he looks similar to Vs silouette rather than anything to do with Zahard.
Zahards shinso isnt really a ball it just could be bangs with his shinso type ie gold type shinso.
Also I cant imagine Zahard killing Bam if he is Zahards kid from Arlene. Not to mention Arlenes pocket contains absolute disgust for Zahard but nothing regarding her relationship or say a rape case.Her wish recorded in her pocket about Bam coming and what not actually deals with V and the child being V s son rather than otherwise.
He was Just a data of khun eduan and he has hear that bam is the son of V from hansung yu we cannot be sure if it True

Xeroxed

Reaction score
Country
Sweden

But we have two other twins in the series. The Lo Po Bia Zahard Princess twins. And they have different hair colors from one another.

KylerZ

Reaction score
Country
Ajman
did you really just forgot that jahad is so powerful that he connot have a child of his own

Already post on réddit wanna discuss here too ! Since TOG is back...
Yes, Do you WANT to know who Baam is ? But Wait we have go to some of my Points :

* ARLENE TAKE 2 BODY - one is V and the other is her CHILD ( don't mentioned son or daughter) If it was truly Baam, why didn't SIU just say SON but Child instead? ==> The Child can be a daughter so why cannot Rachel be?

[Only Say A Child](
)

[Here too, SIU only say it is a Child]

(https://i.redd.it/xjuum6nfg0h11.png)

* Why Rachel always think/believe that she can be "THIS CHILD" in ARLENE prophets? if she was not Arlene daughter and learn something from Rachel or her pocket, How can she believe that and why must she try complete Arlene dream (To see the star on 135th floor), And she must have seen Arlene before in person ?

[Yeah, why she always believe that?]
(https://i.redd.it/fnmbya2qh0h11.png)

* So why if Rachel is the daugter of V but she do not have the brown hair like her Father? Hey, remember who has the Blonde Hair in this series and also super strong too? Yeah, you got me ==> Jahad ! Rachel is the daughter of JAHAD and Arlene (May be he force her or something like that). And after that he chase V and Arlene to catch this child back (To kill Rachel or may be Arlene kill Rachel her-self).
* SO, YOU WILL ASK WHO THE ... IS BAAM?

Remember I told you Arlene Take 2 body ? one is her child ( who I think it is daughter of Jahad - Rachel) and the other is V

and do you remember what Garam say? "In the end, I could tell him That Story, That boy may Resent me later on". So what actually "That Story" is? And in my opinion that story is a BIG SECRET THAT :

**BAAM IS V, Yessssss, BAMM and V is** ***the SAME PERSON. Or may be Baam is V reborn by Arlene. Why he is the only one among 13th people do not sign the Immortal contract? Consider all his Abilities and especially an Administration Power locked inside HIM. Do you think they look VERY Similar?***

have you really forgot it's said in the story that Jahad is so powerful that he connot have a child of his own

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
did you really just forgot that jahad is so powerful that he connot have a child of his own

have you really forgot it's said in the story that Jahad is so powerful that he connot have a child of his own
I think it was indicated at some point that this could be BS propaganda in the tower so he can justify the existence of the Zahard princesses: it's not that Zahard can't have children, it's either:

-He wanted to have the children with Arlene, and she didn't like him, so he's mad and wants no children anymore.
-Or he has heard some prophecies about how his child will kill him and either kills his children or purposefully tries not to have them, like the greek mythology Kronos (eventually Zeus was born and hidden, and Zeus did kill him).

I'd be more inclined for option two, and I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel is actually Zahard + Arlene's daughter (after killing baby Baam, he might have raped her and Rachel would have been born from this event: Arlene would definitely treasure Baam more as the father was the one she loved, and it would explain some of the jealousness of Rachel on Baam)

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Data Koon Edun and Gustang also know about V, Grace Mirchea Luslec once serve V, that means he is real. When Baam asked about his father, Gustang replied "He was the absolute worst person that I've ever met" that means he is implying to V here. So Baam is definitely the son of V.
Bam didn't mention V name when he asked gustang about his father which is a really big deal gustang just said he was the worst person he has ever meet didn't mention V neither likely bam only khun eduan data called bam son of V he was just a mere data who learn from hansung yu data that bam is v son and it could be a lie or hansung yu believe too that bam is v son

Eudan was pretty obvious when he said Bam is son of V and Bams Tension resembles V, he looks similar to Vs silouette rather than anything to do with Zahard.
Zahards shinso isnt really a ball it just could be bangs with his shinso type ie gold type shinso.
Also I cant imagine Zahard killing Bam if he is Zahards kid from Arlene. Not to mention Arlenes pocket contains absolute disgust for Zahard but nothing regarding her relationship or say a rape case.Her wish recorded in her pocket about Bam coming and what not actually deals with V and the child being V s son rather than otherwise.
Dude it was data eduan who said that data eduan!! Not the real eduan he just learn from hansung yu data that bam is v son it could be a lie or that hansung yu believe that bam is V son and Arlen call bam a monster why would a mother call her child a monster? Only when that child is the result of a traumatism i always find it very strange it stated that V had a complete opposite personality from zahard so Why bam is always compared to zahard ???

It was stated that Arlen can bear zahard child

I think it was indicated at some point that this could be BS propaganda in the tower so he can justify the existence of the Zahard princesses: it's not that Zahard can't have children, it's either:

-He wanted to have the children with Arlene, and she didn't like him, so he's mad and wants no children anymore.
-Or he has heard some prophecies about how his child will kill him and either kills his children or purposefully tries not to have them, like the greek mythology Kronos (eventually Zeus was born and hidden, and Zeus did kill him).

I'd be more inclined for option two, and I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel is actually Zahard + Arlene's daughter (after killing baby Baam, he might have raped her and Rachel would have been born from this event: Arlene would definitely treasure Baam more as the father was the one she loved, and it would explain some of the jealousness of Rachel on Baam)
It doesn't explain why Arlen call bam a monster i think bam and Rachel are twin

Bam hair and eyes are exactly like those of his mother Arlen if you see zahard and bam face closely there look a like a lot

Baam didn't ask about V, he asked about his father to Gustang. "He was the absolute worst person that I've ever met" this reply sure points to V since the implementation of "was" means the person is no more, but Zahard is still alive.
The word *was* doesn't necessarily mean for someone who is dead but for someone who haven't been see in a long time zahard was in hibernation for thousands of years gustang probably didn't see him since then and the translation are not perfect a the original Korean version

It was also stated that Baam was the son of V somewhere. Or that V was his father.
It not really confirmed for arlen it 100% confirmed she is bam mother but for v case not really only two data hansung yu,khun eduan has called bam son of v no one else except them there were just mere data and it's possible hansung yu data lied to eduan

Reactions: Wha