Discussion - My thoughts on what Furuta and the Clowns are really planning | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion My thoughts on what Furuta and the Clowns are really planning

Sagebee

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
So we know the clowns are working with furuta and I they're clearly trying to stall for something. A couple a chapters ago we saw furuta and group finding an egg which appeared to have rize inside it. My thoughts is that's not the real rize but something the dragon body produced and the source of the ghoul toxin that the groups trying to find. I think the clowns are stalling for the egg to hatch for the reason I don' know yet. But I think the reason the egg took rize form because the kagune originally belongs to get so the genetic egg would look like her. This is a random shot in the dark but I think furuta wants this rize dragon as one part his wife and other to control the world. This rize dragon egg must be strong if he values it more than control of the ccg.

We also hear that even with kaneki gone from the dragon body the portion of the dragon he was in disintegrated but the rest stayed intact with 8 other nucleus points that still exist. Possibly there's 8 rize dragon eggs but only one that produces the toxin.

Hirako said that arima warned him of a future threat where humans would become ghouls and with kaneki latest transformation he's the only person immune so he's the key to stop this future threat. I'm a bit confused why furuta would seek turning everyone to ghouls I would think he would rather them as humans to lord over them.

Last edited: