Não é por mal, mas vou te fazer chorar... hoje vou te fazer chorar | Page 115 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Não é por mal, mas vou te fazer chorar... hoje vou te fazer chorar

Hey Gringo, the Ghost has passed here~

• Total voters

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey, when you first got Puri, did he try to fight the other cats? Tomas is getting bolder now and according to my family, he started attacking the other cats (trying to be top cat, I guess?).

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Hmmm... Lans still atks often, but sometimes Puri gets out of his way to atk Lans as well (in a non friendly way). Dunno if that's cause they're both alpha males or if it's Puri trying to fight back a bit. If he's still young, could be a kitten thing, no? Don't young cats make aggressive plays cause that's how they work on their preying instincts when they mature?

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey, when you first got Puri, did he try to fight the other cats? Tomas is getting bolder now and according to my family, he started attacking the other cats (trying to be top cat, I guess?).
So who's the top cat now?
Any chance for Charlie to be the top cat for Xmas? :XD

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmmm... Lans still atks often, but sometimes Puri gets out of his way to atk Lans as well (in a non friendly way). Dunno if that's cause they're both alpha males or if it's Puri trying to fight back a bit. If he's still young, could be a kitten thing, no? Don't young cats make aggressive plays cause that's how they work on their preying instincts when they mature?
Yes, we think he’s a young kitten (a few months old). He also needs to be neutered so maybe that’s another reason why he’s being aggressive.

So who's the top cat now?
Any chance for Charlie to be the top cat for Xmas? :XD
Probably still Maggie (the mom cat) since everyone is still terrified of her. From what my dad said, he came home to find Maggie biting Tomas’s neck so we’re assuming he tried to fight her, but she puts him in his place.

Unfortunately, the kittens are terrified of him. Apparently, he chased your cat, and @goldb’s cat fled when he saw him approaching.

Tell me about Tomas btw, Riki-chan! I think I missed it if you mentioned him here^^
Oh, I caught him on Sunday night. I saw the cats were staring at something from the window so I assumed it was the raccoons (or opossums, the skunk, etc) (they like to visit us but that’s a different story ^^). I turned on the flashlight and looked out to find a black thing in the backyard. He looked at me and I realized it was a cat so I opened the window and meowed at him. He meowed back so I went outside with some treats and give him some. He ran up to me and ate him. Since it was cold, I decided to pick him up and take him inside.

To be honest, I first thought it was Kieran since he looks (and acts) exactly like him except he was much skinnier (relative?). Anyway, he’s in the house and seems to be enjoying it. We’re just hoping the cats will get used to each other and get along. ^^

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Ohhhh yeah, adapting a new cat is nasty 😅
Took us 6 months to have Puri freely roaming the place. And even like that, around another month for the cats to stop hissing. They'll get used in no time ^^ Glad you managed to help another little one <3

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, Tomas is already strutting around like he owns the place while the other cats (except for Maggie aka mommy cat) are terrified of him.

TBH, we saw a feral orange cat near the house and was trying to get him, but Tomas will do for now LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Soooo... Tomas is now attacking the cats, and they are terrified. :darn

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
I already scheduled to have him neutered, but the only opening date was Dec. 23rd. >.>

I have isolated him, and he’s staying in the basement at nighttime. We don’t know if he wants to play with them, but he doesn’t know how to play nicely aka not properly socialized since he’s a stray. :(

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
sound like a troublemaker, find him a new home tss

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I already scheduled to have him neutered, but the only opening date was Dec. 23rd. >.>

I have isolated him, and he’s staying in the basement at nighttime. We don’t know if he wants to play with them, but he doesn’t know how to play nicely aka not properly socialized since he’s a stray. :(
It could be :/ like... Puri behaves with Lans cause Lans is bigger and unfriendly. But Shin is a skinny calm cat so Puri often gets rough with him, and I'm confident he just wants to play with him ><

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think he gets mad at Callie because she growls at him a lot (but then, she growls at everybody so....), but he chased @Charlie’s cat and got a lot of fur off him. :s

He’s not really scared of the other cats, but he’s nervous of the dog though LOL

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah hopefully he'll adapt, Riki... I rly think that age is a big factor there, kittens are very active and combative, he should chill more as he grows ><

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m going to isolate him and try to reintroduce him again. Wish me luck

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I need to sleep. Exams are stressful.

:bedtime

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
So update on Tomas: he is definitely a lap cat and loves being held. He doesn’t know how to play with the toys; I tried, but he just looks at me like he was confused.

However, he and the cats still don’t get along (not a lot of fighting since I have him on a leash LOL). The cats would stare at him before they hiss and run away. Unfortunately, @goldb ’s cat is now unhappy and hides from us; he also would cry and hiss whenever I try to cuddle with him. I’m guessing he believes that Tomas is replacing him? So yeah, giving him a lot of reassurance.

Anyway, Tomas is getting neutered next week so hopefully, it will calm him down a lot. Oh, there is another black cat that looks similar to him coming by the house. The only difference is that this one has a collar and tag. My mom and I assume that it’s his sister, but whoever owns her probably has her as an outdoors cat since we only see her late at night.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
So update on Tomas: he is definitely a lap cat and loves being held. He doesn’t know how to play with the toys; I tried, but he just looks at me like he was confused.

However, he and the cats still don’t get along (not a lot of fighting since I have him on a leash LOL). The cats would stare at him before they hiss and run away. Unfortunately, @goldb ’s cat is now unhappy and hides from us; he also would cry and hiss whenever I try to cuddle with him. I’m guessing he believes that Tomas is replacing him? So yeah, giving him a lot of reassurance.

Anyway, Tomas is getting neutered next week so hopefully, it will calm him down a lot. Oh, there is another black cat that looks similar to him coming by the house. The only difference is that this one has a collar and tag. My mom and I assume that it’s his sister, but whoever owns her probably has her as an outdoors cat since we only see her late at night.
Rikiiiiii my bad D: I read the msg when I was engaged in MG and then forgot to reply x.x"

That's rly sweet. Kinda funny that a cat can't play with toys xD thought those were instinct based.

Cats are quite territorial, so making all of them feel safe looks challenging ^^' Lans still doesn't accept Puri but grew to put up with him. I guess in time your cats will find balance as well.

Lemme know how the procedure went! Hope everything's been fine. And hope the other cat isn't abandoned either ^^'

I also got sidetracked cause my sister's cat died :/ Very suddenly, like Eris. She had some infection in the past and one of her kidneys shut down, and my sister didn't know. So now she got another infection and my sis took her to the vet again, and while they were treating her, the second kidney failed and with no "back up", she quickly collapsed on NYE :/ Kinda getting paranoid over those... Dunno if I'll want more animals in my life, it's too painful.