Anime - Nanatsu no Taizai Anime announced | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Nanatsu no Taizai Anime announced

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I dont think any of those staff are from Magi so comparing it to Magi is not really fair.

Sawano is an interesting choice for the series though I figure itll probably be one of his more toned down works as Seven Deadly Sins is simply not as epic as say Attack on Titan or even Aldnoah.Zero.

Which I wonder if we'll get another one of those SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:xxxxxxx type of songs. Would be epic.
Maybe it will be more like Sengoku Basara OST?

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
But in terms of animation alone the Magi anime was very good. The one who screwed the Magi anime was the storyboarder, here we have one with a very good record, and in terms of how good is Tensai Okamura with adaptations we have Ao no Exorcist as a measuring stick, and as far as content goes, thete is more of NnT than there was of AnE back when the anime started so expect no fillers.
The first season of the anime had some pretty good animation I give you that, but the second season not that much. It actually had some of the worst animation I've seen in a while, mostly the fight between the Fanalis and the magicians in Magnostadt, and some shots with Kouha and Alibaba in their Djinn equips.The only thing that I can say is that they apparently were able to translate NnT's style very well, based on that poster of the anime.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The first season of the anime had some pretty good animation I give you that, but the second season not that much. It actually had some of the worst animation I've seen in a while, mostly the fight between the Fanalis and the magicians in Magnostadt, and some shots with Kouha and Alibaba in their Djinn equips.The only thing that I can say is that they apparently were able to translate NnT's style very well, based on that poster of the anime.
I don't think it was THAT bad, but no doubt, Magi's animation wasn't "good" all the time. Nothing too unexpected but in any case, it simply depends on the budget the studio is offering the team/the team's capabilities. It's a fairly big studio with a lot of different people working on different series, it's not really possible to draw a conclusion from past works. A1 had some works with really nice animation for the whole series, it all depends on how much they're willing to spend for this one. Too little is known, but from the few things we know it looks like we can be somewhat optimistic, though ofc you never know for sure.

zerofm

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow, wow, they already planned to make a game too? I really hope it'll be a 3DS game, I didn't buy one just to play Pokemon X

And, Yuki Kaji? I can't imagine his 'weak-characters' voice being used for an energetic, perverts and already strong from the beginning type like Meliodas
Probably his Lyon (fairytail) voice I imagine.

zerofm

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Probably his Lyon (fairytail) voice I imagine.
Hmm, I never watched Fairy Tail (Though I read the Manga), guess I'll try to look it up

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Anime site refreshed today, love my two, though ban could have had better pose

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Looks good, there are even interviews for the VAs.

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
it's weird on the first time i saw Ban's pose he looks like removing his pants on that pose hahahah

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
it's weird on the first time i saw Ban's pose he looks like removing his pants on that pose hahahah
You don't know? Ban is a fanservicy character, but we don't care because we are male. Female anime watchers won't care about Elizabeth/Diane fanservice either :XD.

Last edited:

roboartitec

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Meliodas sounds more like Eren than Lyon

Edit: XD it does sound exactly like Alibaba

Last edited by a moderator:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you remembering Erens voice wrong?

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I like Ikimono enough, but if the OP is what is being sampled in the teasers then I doubt I'll like it very much.

justanotherone

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
To me he sounded more like Alibaba :XD
I agree, it is like Alibaba for me. Well Yuki Kaji is a really good voice actor, I am sure he will get it right (and his role in Black bullet confirmed that he can pull off a really serious role just great when it is needed).

roboartitec

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Cringing so hard

Also brief preview of opening theme... I think

[video=dailymotion;x23w5fy]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23w5fy_%E4%B8%83%E3%81%A4%E3%81%AE%E5%A4%A7%E7%BD%AA-%E4%B8%BB%E9%A1%8C%E6%AD%8C%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E7%99%BA%E8%A1%A8cm_creation[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Maybe it's because it's just a CM but I don't really like Diane's voice. Ban's VA should be announced next week.