~ Naruto Fanfiction Master List ~ | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

~ Naruto Fanfiction Master List ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Here is the place where you can view all the recomendations that have been made for Naruto fanfiction. If you would like to tell us about a well written fic or talk about one of the ones here, go to this thread.

Story Archives

The Uchiha Massacre by Itonami - This is a story that is set sometime after Sasuke leaves the village and Naruto and company are tasked with eliminating both him and his brother Itachi. I do not want to give too much away of the story but it is complete and the pairing is Sasuke / Sakura by the end of it.

Underneath the Underneath by Shivvlan - This is actually the scond part of a series but can be read as a stand alone. If you check the authors page the other fic, Skinless is also there and is another one that I would suggest. Basically this story continues the friendship of Sasuke and Naruto and deals with the Chunnin exams and some of the realizations about the Kyubi that are revealed to Naruto. WARNING: This fic starts out as a close friendship but then it gradually progresses into something more, but nothing ever too graphic. Skinless is more just them as friends but this part of the series takes it further. Pairings: Sasuke / Naruto. Both chapters are also complete.

Beyond Hearts and Minds by XyoushaX - This also the second part of a series but I think that personally it is my favorite of the two. The story is set in the future and is definatly AU. The plot line is very complicated and is still ongoing. It centers around Hinata and how she is contacted by these spirits and asked to help them rid the world of demons that are appearing. Of course Sasuke and Saukra get involved and it seems that Sakura is doing something very important behind the scenes but it still has not been revealed what her motives are. Various pairings that include Naruto / Hinata and Sasuke / Sakura.

Hana Ni Arashi by Raina1 - This is an amazing piece of work. It is set in the future where Sasuke has been on the run for 12 years and is told from the viewpoint of his daughter. Now I know that most original characters are horrible, but this author has really done an amazing job bringing Sasuke's daughter to life. Maybe it helps that she is a published author in real life. Either way it is a great read and it is still ongoing. A must read!

Little Piece of Heaven by Leanne Ashley - This one is also set more into the future after Sasuke has finally returned to Konoha. As he stuggles to adjust to a 'normal' life he comes the sudden realization that he does indeed have feelings for Sakura. The catch is that that she has moved on and now sees him more as a friend. It is still ongoing but it should be fun to see where it ends up.

Path of No Regrets by Spectrum - This story picks up right after the battle between Naruto and Sasuke and goes slightly AU from there. The main focus is the idea that Sasuke never actually left to find Oro. He in fact passes out and it is there that Kakashi finds them both. The story then continues on detailing how Sasuke and Naruto now have to learn to work together again. There are currently no pairings and this is still ongoing. According to the author it will be continued in three seperate stories and she is currently just finishing up the first one. The thing that I loved about this story was the excellent way that everyone was kept in character, particulary Kakashi who she did an excellent job with. Anyways it is a good read and although it seems a bit slow at first it shows a lot of promise for later.

It is What It Is by Yuxi - That is a fun fic featuring Tenten and Neji. I haven't read it in a while but i enjoyed it a lot. XD I don't think it has any "Adult content"...but i take no responcibilty if it does...like i said, it's been a while.

For the Love of my Friends by Foxie-sama - For Naruto, time was always of the essence, especially when he knew everything that would come to pass and only had a certain amount of time to change it all. Naruto finds himself living in a world where hope is a distant memory of a fond past. When it becomes clear that the future holds nothing for him or his precious people, he sets out to change it, going back to where it all began.

Two Halves
by DameWren - Naruto and Hinata are sent away on a long term training mission, leaving their lives behind for three years. This has to be the most well written fanfiction i have ever read. fully worth reading. Regrettably the sequel was started but will never be finished, the author has moved on. Truly a great loss for the fanfic community. Complete.

Naruto: Different Beginnings by Ethan Darkcrow - [AU] What if Obito never died, and Rin never 'went away? Instead, what if the two of them raised Yondaime's son away from the pressure and hatred of Konoha's villagers? How would have life turned out? Another excellent fic, typically i tend to almost immediately cease reading any fanfic that has the "super-naruto" problem (you know, naruto somehow becomes the best genin around or even the best ninja around almost overnight) but the quality of writing for this one is so compelling that it would be a travesty to not give it its due. An excellent work

Team 8
by S'TarKan - What if Naruto had been selected for a different team? What if he'd had a different mentor? Who would guess the consequences would be so large? A promising fanfic by an excellent author.

The Legends of the Fox by Patient Mountain - The best fanfic I ever read so far, still ongoing, really long but it's worth it, trust me. Read it even if you don't like the first one or two chapters, since it moves forward and backward of a really complex and interesting AU storyline, showing little by little all the pieces of a bigger puzzle. The main character is Naruto, and the family he formed with Hinata. Anyway, almost any characters is in it. Furthermore, this is the fic that could make you change your idea about OT characters if you don't like them, since the author worked really well with their characterizations (it really works, since he keep in mind their parents too, therefore the children of the characters we now act in a really believable way). I love the writing style and technique of this fanfic, other than the story itself. And I love the OC characters as much as the canon ones... expecially Jinshei, Gaara's son, and Yume (a girl), who is one of Naruto's and Hinata's many children.

Never Ever by Maboroshi-hime - Read this if you're a fan of the relationship between Naruto and Gaara, and in general between the Leaf and the Sand. It's an AU but a really good fanfic, with a darker Naruto but still believable, and it takes place around the Chuunin Exam time. It's nice to see Naruto and Gaara fic which aren't yaoi... ^^

Two Tailed Angel by Raine_Joybringer - A Naruto OC fanfic that follows (well, tries to follow) the Naruto storyline. Synopsis: Mitsukai Kita... a girl born into the once famous clan that was nicknamed the 'Iwa no Shugotenshi' (the Guardian Angels of the Stone). The legacy of the clan goes to Kita, however, before being born her mother dies. In an attempt to save the last of the Mitsukai lineage, a bijuu known as the Nekomata is sealed away within her and she is kept alive. In this one simple act, Kita becomes the jinchuuriki of the Nibi, the two-tailed cat of death feared by even the most hardened warrior. Having a beast sealed away within you is no joy ride though, especially when the sealing is incomplete, and it's even worse when the beast is hungry for revenge.

Hidden Shadow Shinobi by KaiserRyuujin - It center's around Kaiser Ryuujin and others from Hidden Village of Shadow, and they are sent out to Konoha for the additional support and watch over the genin Naruto for the threats out there for what he holds. It also deals the revitalization of the former Ryuu Clan, Kaiser Ryuujin and his slightly insane older brother Kaiser Amatsu Mikaboshi are destined now to bring the clan into one, but surving the groups that hunt them will be what holds them back and the hatred held towards their clan.

Little Green Leaf by Ninja Shen - Do you like KankuTen? Read it.You don't like this pairing? Read it anyway for its fast-paced and well-written battle scenes. A romance fic with lots of action, and about two side characters, Tenten and Kankurou, whom many of us would like to see more in the manga. I would see more of Kankurou, at least.

For the Love of my Friends by Foxie-sama - For Naruto, time was always of the essence, especially when he knew everything that would come to pass and only had a certain amount of time to change it all. Naruto finds himself living in a world where hope is a distant memory of a fond past. When it becomes clear that the future holds nothing for him or his precious people, he sets out to change it, going back to where it all began.

Two Halves by DameWren - Naruto and Hinata are sent away on a long term training mission, leaving their lives behind for three years. Complete. This has to be the most well written fanfiction i have ever read. fully worth reading. Regrettably the sequel was started but will never be finished, the author has moved on. Truly a great loss for the fanfic community.

Naruto: Different Beginnings by Ethan Darkcrow - [AU] What if Obito never died, and Rin never 'went away? Instead, what if the two of them raised Yondaime's son away from the pressure and hatred of Konoha's villagers? How would have life turned out? another excellent fic, typically i tend to almost immediately cease reading any fanfic that has the "super-naruto" problem (you know, naruto somehow becomes the best genin around or even the best ninja around almost overnight) but the quality of writing for this one is so compelling that it would be a travesty to not give it its due. An excellent work.

Team 8 by S'TarKan - What if Naruto had been selected for a different team? What if he'd had a different mentor? Who would guess the consequences would be so large? A promising fanfic by an excellent author.

Enjoy! :knk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.