Coloring - Naruto Page Coloring Requests | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Coloring Naruto Page Coloring Requests

Erimia

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sakura-aneki, could they post links to the online manga pages at onemanga.com? It's more convenient imo.

Yellow Flash111

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone have a full naruto chapter lineart? It would be very much appreciated if you post it if you do.

Thanks

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
wow @_@
I dunno if there's any point in quoting the people who asked stuff since it was from over 2 years ago...
but some info I guess
-I'm sure you will find most of the covers you're looking for in The Naruto Covers Project Thread You can find raws , cleaned lines and already colored versions. If the cover is not colored there's a chance the clean lines are there so go check it out and post a thumb of the lines here for easy access. IF the cover isn't cleaned PLEASE go post a request to get it cleaned in the Naruto PAge Cleaning Request Thread. Then when it's cleaned return with it here.Same goes for panels and pages.
-Uploading the pages and panels to sites like Imageshack will probably result in them being deleted . So I recommend you find a good online manga site and post links to the pages you want that are there . Though it would be awesome if the moderators would make a gallery folder especially for cleaned pages and raws from mangas for easier access and to make sure they're not deleted...

On a side note , as future reference if provided the already cleaned lines I am willing to color pages/panels/covers if requested . Now that I'm back and as soon as I get my cast off I'll be in full force!
I hope this side of the forum becomes more active :(

Last edited: