Fanfic - Naruto: The Dancing Machine | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fanfic Naruto: The Dancing Machine

HakuUzumaki

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
(DISCLAIMER: I Don't own Naruto or Naruto characters. )
(Pairings: NaruSaku, SasuHina, ChoIno, IrukaShizune, any other suggestions for other pairings that.)

In Japan, a young baby mystery appeared in front of a Shakō insutorakutā (Ballroom Instructor). This female Ballroom dance couldn't have any kids. Her name is Miwa Kawa. So she adopted this one. She took to her husband who is a Fōkudansuinsutorakutā (Folk Dance Instructor). His name is Katsu Kawa. He knows all the Folk dances from Asia to Africa to islands.

His brother's name is Tadao went to the United States of America to learn more dance styles like Barn Dances. He'll become the Naya dansu kōshi (Barn Dance Instructor).

Unknown to the couple. They just happen to be holding the legendary baby called, "Naruto" was accidentally send to their dimension by a Nine-tailed fox. The most powerful Tailed Beast seconded to the Ten-Tailed beast. Mikoto Uchiha saw the baby Naruto got sucked into a dimensional portal by the fox. She knows that Sasuke is the only one to become the jinchuuriki of the Nine-tails. Fugaku and Mikoto. Mikoto was also trained by Jiraiya. Teuchi's younger brother named, Tomio he was the one who was on the team with Minato, and Mikoto. Mikoto sealed the nine tails into Sasuke cause she knew only an Uchiha could. She died so did Fugaku whose body moved on its own to protect Sasuke and his wife. He asked, "Itachi to take care of Sasuke for them." Itachi agrees. Mikoto told Kushina that she is Sasuke's Godmother and Minato is his Godfather. Kushina is upset at losing her baby boy and her best friend in one night. Minato lost one of his teammates since his genin years.

HakuUzumaki

Reaction score
Country
United States
When Sasuke and Tobio got stuck into the Ice mirrors of Haku. Tobio's body moved on its own to save Sasuke. Sasuke got mad at the Hunter-ninja killing his rival/best friend. He tapped into Kyuubi.

Naruto and Saki after a championship for Ultimate Dance off got teleported to the woods where team 7 trained. Sasuke and Kakashi saw the newcomers and how they just appeared out of nowhere. Kakashi was shocked to see his sensei's lost long son is back but in fancy clothes with a girl that he assumes is his girlfriend.

Sakura was shocked to see how handsome Naruto was in that outfit and see how Beautiful Saki looks. Kakashi noted to himself tell Jiraiya about this.

Naruto asked, "Excuse me. Where are we? We just got done winning a Dance off with the best of our world."

Kakashi asks Tazuna if they have rooms for their new extra guests. Tazuna nodded his head. Sasuke asked, "The dance is a fighting style of yours?"

Naruto and Saki look at him confused. Saki said, "Our dance isn't fighting Style at all. It's graceful."

Naruto taps his foot on the floor. He realizes this floor is close to the dance floor. So he asked, "Tsunami and Tazuna if they could move their stuff out of the way to show the ninjas their dances styles." They too want to see these dance moves.

They did the easy dance called, "Salsa Dance"

Everyone was shocked by how graceful and smooth the movement was. Sasuke had his mouth dropped to the floor.

After that, they move all the stuff back where it was originally. Kakashi asked, "Naruto how old are you?"

Naruto replied, "I'm 12 years old. My adopted family taught me all the different dances styles."

HakuUzumaki

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sakura, "Why do you look like you are 15?"

Naruto, "I ate healthy foods and I hit my growth spurt. I work out my legs and my arms as well as my other parts of the body. My first job was on a farm."

Kakashi, "Did you know that you were born here before the monster's attack send you to the world you lived in?"

Naruto and Saki were shocked by this. Naruto, "Do you know my birth parents?"

Kakashi smirk with an eye smile, "Your father was my sensei and Sasuke here is your godbrother."

Sasuke was shocked about this as well.

Kakashi, "Sakura teach Naruto and Saki about this world since they never live in this world before."

All-day and all night Sakura used her book smarts told the history of the Ninja world.

Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, and Tobio to teach Naruto and Saki how to use the chakra. They found out that Saki doesn't have any chakra at all but Naruto does due to him being from this world.