Fanfic - Naruto: The Fourth Hokage Returns | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fanfic Naruto: The Fourth Hokage Returns

HakuUzumaki

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
During the Battle of Haku vs Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto moments ago saw his rival 'died'.
Naruto tapped into the Kyuubi's chakra.

All sudden Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki appear in front of Naruto.
Sasuke could hear what's happening around him.

Kakashi was shocked to feel that his sensei is back and his sensei's wife as well.

Back in the battle with Naruto. Everyone froze not due to how cold inside of a Dome of Ice mirrors. No. They were frozen by the sudden appearances of The Fourth Hokage and Red Hair lady.

Red Hair lady looks at Naruto, "Hey My little Malestrom!"
The Fourth chuckled at her antics, "Hey Son. I see you are in a blind."
Naruto was frozen stiff even more than he was when he was afraid of Zabuza.
Kushina went over to Sasuke and removes the Needles from his body. When she notices that Sasuke is stirring, "You are Mikoto Uchiha's younger son ain't you?"
Sasuke nodded cause. Kushina smiled and said, "You know your mother and I had an arrange a marriage with you if you or Naruto was a girl."
Sasuke was shocked.

Minato turned to Haku, "You mess with our son!"
Kushina whipped out her chakra chains and hold Haku down. She was about to killed Haku but Gato and his men appeared.
Minato stopped Kakashi from killing Zabuza and told him that Gato betrayed them.
Zabuza, Haku, Minato, and Kushina destroyed the Gato's men. Zabuza and Haku killed Gato but Zabuza died and asked, "Minato to take Haku to Konohagakure. I could see he become the male version of Tsunade." Minato nodded his head.
Kushina took the sword of Zabuza and gave it to Haku.

Naruto with Kushina built the Bridge by themselves with the instructions from Tazuna. When they went back to Tazuna's house. Kushina went to Sakura punched her. Kushina whispered into her, "You know I thought Minato was annoying and a girly at first. I think you would be a good wife for my Little-Naruto." Kushina kissed Sakura's forehead.