Fantasy - Natsu vs God Serena | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Natsu vs God Serena

Who would win

• Natsu

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • God Serena

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
It was hot, Jacob had no visible injuries from the heat.
He was screaming from his aura because of intense pain from the heat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
[\SPOILER]

Nemispelled

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If there was a tie option, then I'd say that Natsu and God Serena will tie this match.

Since there is no tie/draw option on the poll, I will not cast my vote for either of them.

My opinion is that this battle is a tie, but push comes to shove, if I had to pick one, I'd say Natsu will win with extreme-max diff.

Coné

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Current Natsu honestly takes it. Guy's too stronk

Saint

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
Natsu high diff, fact is this- there is no feat barring dragons and Brandish's hax that is greater than Natsu vaporising a lake using calcs or not. If this is Igneel MP Natsu I wouldn't argue against him winning mid diff personally.

Bliscor

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
God Serena wins low diff. He lowdiffed the wizard saints collectively.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Strongest in Ishgar faces off against Prince of the Fire Dragons.

vs

Restriction: no DF for natsu

Place: where God Serena fought GoI

Last edited:

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
God Serena wins against Base natsu because off elemental advantage... not sure about difficulty

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
God Serena eats Natsu (talking about himself, not his spells).

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
God Serena mid-diff just because of his ability to eat fire. If he didn't have Fire DS Magic Natsu would probably have taken it high-diff.

Zelefomavis

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
God Serena mid-diff just because of his ability to eat fire. If he didn't have Fire DS Magic Natsu would probably have taken it high-diff.

Can he eat Nastu's flame though ? I mean Igneel is the King of Fire dragons, his fire >the other fires, so I am not sure if it is edible by a weaker dragon

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Can he eat Nastu's flame though ? I mean Igneel is the King of Fire dragons, his fire > the other fires, so I am not sure if it is edible by a weaker dragon
Natsu's attacks are probably stronger than God Serena's given that Igneel was a stronger dragon, and at this point Natsu has better feats in general when it come to AoE and the level of opponents he has taken out.

I'm sure God Serena can eat Natsu's fire, but whether or not he can react to all of Natsu's attacks is up for debate. If Natsu punches God Serena in the gut, for example, God Serena would still be taking all the damage from getting punch even if he ate some of the fire from the explosion afterwards.Stuff like roars would be easier to eat, however. A good point of reference would be Natsu vs. Zancrow, Zancrow could eat fire, but Natsu still got several hits in when it came to exchanging fists. Even when we look at other slayers, we see the same thing. Gajeel can eat iron, but didn't stop Yowazu's sword from slicing his body or piercing his arm. Chelia can eat air, but Wendy's attacks can still damage her. Gray can eat ice, but that didn't stop Ur's ice from hurting him. It's unrealistic to assume that God Serena is going to come out completely unharmed from attacks that would knock out another Spriggan.

Last edited:

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
God Serena mid diff, too many techs even for Natsu

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Please don't bring the FT tournament into the discussion. I don't want to remember :pjsalt
Nah i'm fine with the results to be honest xD i liked the tournament a lot. But yeah, still some results i disagreed with but hey, that was to be expected. Natsu passing against God Serena though, was hard to swallow.
Still to this day, with Natsu having more feats and God Serena having no more, i'd go for God Serena because he's eating Natsu's spell. I definitely don't see Natsu winning, though that would require a mid/ high diff for GS.