Fantasy - Natsu vs White Out PoF Erza | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Natsu vs White Out PoF Erza

Natsu vs White Out PoF Erza

• Natsu

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • White Out PoF Erza

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronin31

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Scenario:
Erza enters the room where Toûka is located and she uses her white magic to make her doll with the mission to protect her at the risk of her life as a loved one.
Natsu arrives with Happy and finds himself facing this Erza determined to protect Toûka and to crush any enemy who tries to touch her protégé.
Natsu is enraged by the situation and sees in parallel, the opportunity to defeat Erza in 1 vs 1.

Capabilities:
- Erza can use all her potential (PoF Mode + Enchants) without restriction with the intention of saving Toûka, whom she sees as Wendy.
- Natsu can use all his original fighting modes up to his willing Dragon Force if in need (no Ignia, no Atlas Flame).

Who wins this battle ? Which difficulty ?

View media item 24927 VS View media item 24838

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Natsu will most likely win if he uses dragon force
Thanks for your answer. In which difficulty do you expect him to win in that Mode ?

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Dragon force natsu is very different from regular natsu. Dragon force natsu can only use one secret art attack. It depends if Erza can withstand dragon force natsu and outlast him, if she can then I call 50/50. If she can't then natsu wins. But I don't see Erza tanking purgatory slashing dragon cuz that attack vaped somewhat weakened aldoron. If Erza can withstand dragon force natsu which I think she can then it's 50/50. But if she can't natsu simple eviscerates her. Also dragon force natsu can use fdk attacks. Dragon force+fdk>>>fdkm natsu

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Dragon force natsu is very different from regular natsu. Dragon force natsu can only use one secret art attack. It depends if Erza can withstand dragon force natsu and outlast him, if she can then I call 50/50. If she can't then natsu wins. But I don't see Erza tanking purgatory slashing dragon cuz that attack vaped somewhat weakened aldoron. If Erza can withstand dragon force natsu which I think she can then it's 50/50. But if she can't natsu simple eviscerates her. Also dragon force natsu can use fdk attacks. Dragon force+fdk>>>fdkm natsu
I understand your words and this is why I tell "regular Dragon Force" and not "Purgatory Dragon Mode" which was enhance by Ignia and Atlas Flame in a crisis moment. For me, this attack was like a Unisson Raid about Fire Dragon's legacy against Aldoron God Seed who said Igneel was a fool to be with humans.

When Natsu will master this power at will, then I will take it into account, but not sure today.

Thanks for your answer. If it's 50/50 in your head, then you can vote "Tie". I mean it for this :).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I do respect Natsu as one of top heavy weight striker in the verse with Dragon Force, but I think Erza can withstand the few fatal blows he can launch, especially in that circumstance where she has to protect someone she likes. In that circumstance, Erza has shown incredible feats in the past like surviving 2 Tenrô's magic shockwaves and keep fighting, having all her senses past out and keep fighting or being spam by a Dragon who broke all of her bones and keep fighting. So she can be destroy by Natsu's incredible firepower and keep fighting due to her indestructible will while Natsu should exaust all his Magic until being defenseless and powerless. This is why I vote Erza but I can be wrong.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think it would be a tie. Natsu is the explosive type, he has destructive force and his power is fuelled by emotions, he acts by instinct and loves to fight making him a lance and the vangard of FT during the wars.
Erza is the opposite, she doesn't have the explosive firepower Natsu has, but i dunno how she can just survive and keep fighting after been destroyed during the fight and win or at least make it a tie. Erza has a high tolerance to pain, humiliation and others things, which makes her having nerves of steel just as her body and she has mastery of various arts, weapons and armors making her a prodigy, the youngest FT member to achieve class S at age of 12, when Ultear used her skill to unlock everybody's hidden potential she was the only one who didnt feel the pain making us believe she always had a hidden potential because even after unlocking 2° origin to use nakagami no ioroi she kept fighting even with all the strain on her body. Mashima just doesnt know how to deal with Erza, making it much more simple to imagine Natsu's powers and extent of his magic.
But on 1x1 i believe they can fight on par even with Natsu's buffs because just like a fire, Natsu's fuel end sooner or later and just like Erza x Laxus, they would exaust everything and faint.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I think natsu and Erza's durability works in very different ways. Natsu win this for me cuz it's just a matter of when he uses secret art technique. He could just eviscerates her even with the dragon force he used against fairy heart zeref. Natsu can also combo with fire dragon king attack. Dragon force+fdk>>>>fdkm. Dragon force natsu allows natsu to jump tiers that normally he shouldn't be able to jump. Dragon force natsu has the capability to destroy FH zeref. There's no way in hell Erza can tank that level of attack. And also natsu fought zeref and acnologia with little to no time to rest. Natsu also survived getting punctured by Animus and aldoron
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If DF Natsu vs FH Zeref is anything to go by, then Erza's getting erased even with her insane endurance.
Exactly what I'm saying. There's no way she's tanking that level of attack. FH zeref>>>>dragon Irene=POF Erza
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erza can take damage after damage but natsu can take high level damage that could kill someone.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
DF Natsu vaped Zeref. Zeref survived cuz he was immortal and could rewind time.

FDK scales also pretty much lets Natsu no sell anything that isnt directly enchanted with dragon slaying magic, and even with dragonslaying magic you need to hit harder than Suzaku's best attack.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker

FDK scales also pretty much lets Natsu no sell anything that isnt directly enchanted with dragon slaying magic, and even with dragonslaying magic you need to hit harder than Suzaku's best attack.
almost a year mia

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India

Long time lmao, where you been at?

On topic, basically what he said ^^

In x792, Natsu using purely his own powers in DF, completely vap'd FH Zeref's body, and FH Zeref >>> any Spriggan.

Currently, DF Natsu with his own powers, vap'd nerfed human Aldoron, while also producing a blast which was ~ 20% the size of Aldoron. Meaning, the size of that attack was multi city level, with power to vape nerfed human Aldo

DF Natsu stomps in a no-low diff. Like it isn't a debate when it's DF Natsu vs anyone amongst the main cast, not just Erza.

Plutogrim

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Natsu wins extreme diff. Erza is tankier though.

bugen

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
This is not at all certain, but both in POF are true monsters.

Natsu's problem is that he is super powerful in one attack and little else, because the one in DF always ends up destroyed in the end., he has less magical power than Erza or Laxus.
If Erza can manage to resist the punch, then Erza wins.
But we also talk about Erza in POF, that she does impossible things in that mode.
I see Erza winning the battle, because Natsu could never make a deadly attack on a friend, in this case Erza, it would be Natsu in DF but without going to kill.

Another thing would be that both are in POF and to kill, then it could be that Natsu is the winner, or in the best of cases a tie.

Last edited:

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Natsu wins extreme diff. Erza is tankier though.
How's Erza tankier? Natsu got fucking impaled all over his body by aldoron and was still able to move.

MyaHeart35

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol bruh ima a laxus fan but df natsu still claps laxus. Erza is getting clapped too
No I don't think so. You people hype up add natsu way to much.
He is not as strong as you people make him out to be.
Nastu can't low diff fairy tail top tiers in dragon force.
Hiro Mashima stated Erza was still stronger than Natsu.
Aldoron was heavily weakened. Nastu himself admitted he couldn't beat aldroron without his guild.

Nastu also has a huge had advantage against dragons being a dragon slayer. Like Gray was able to one shot Mard geer and yet he tanked natsu dragon force full on. Does that mean Gray could one shot natsu?

Natsu didn't have that slayer advantage against Suzaku. That's why people want Suzaku to be the strongest even though Miskai and Kirin are stated to be stronger than him. Natsu was still one shot material for Suzaku while Erza and Laxus defeated stronger opponents.
Natsu is strong but he is stil weaker than Laxus Erza and Gildarts.

Shoutmon

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
No I don't think so. You people hype up add natsu way to much.
He is not as strong as you people make him out to be.
Nastu can't low diff fairy tail top tiers in dragon force.
Hiro Mashima stated Erza was still stronger than Natsu.
Aldoron was heavily weakened. Nastu himself admitted he couldn't beat aldroron without his guild.

Nastu also has a huge had advantage against dragons being a dragon slayer. Like Gray was able to one shot Mard geer and yet he tanked natsu dragon force full on. Does that mean Gray could one shot natsu?

Natsu didn't have that slayer advantage against Suzaku. That's why people want Suzaku to be the strongest even though Miskai and Kirin are stated to be stronger than him. Natsu was still one shot material for Suzaku while Erza and Laxus defeated stronger opponents.
Natsu is strong but he is stil weaker than Laxus Erza and Gildarts.
DF Natsu can vape Fairy Heart Zeref, who's already way above Erza

As for Aldoron, he was only "somewhat weakened" by his own admission, and he literally has no reason to lie(at worst he was at 60% or so). Base Natsu got completely outclassed and almost killed by this Aldoron despite his elemental + slayer advantage, while DF Natsu could afford to hold back against him, clash with him physically to an extent, and then destroy him with one secret art after he confirmed that Aldoron wasn't like Mercphobia. This attack also oneshotted the Giant Dragon Body that everyone else had to run away from.

I don't want to derail this thread with a topic from another thread, but Misaki was never stated to be stronger than Suzaku, and the manga itself indicates that she isn't directly stronger by the fact that both Erza and Natsu were oneshotted by him, and it would be nonsensical to assume that Erza alone got massively stronger since then without absolutely concrete evidence (which Misaki's sparring statement isn't, 'cause who says she ever sparred against him + even if she did, the nature of their magics would mean that Suzaku is naturally gonna have a harder time against her than Kirin).

There's a reason why Natsu only enters DF once in a blue moon, and that's because he's too overpowered in most cases

Last edited: